RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Chat (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Because I want to do a poll. (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1018)

sherlock holmes 22-04-2007 07:31 PM

Because I want to do a poll.
 
:eyeroll:

sherlock holmes 22-04-2007 07:32 PM

And you can't see who voted for what in this one, muahaha.

craola 22-04-2007 07:39 PM

Oh no :(
That was my favourite bit.

I dont watch nout :P

Queen Crabbit 22-04-2007 07:43 PM

SCRUBS!

Kaya 22-04-2007 07:43 PM

Hmmm.

*Votes*.

Mandarin 22-04-2007 07:54 PM

HOUUUSE

Aidee 22-04-2007 08:02 PM

*agrees*


HOUSE!!!!!!!


AD

pugdog 22-04-2007 08:12 PM

House 4 50.00% ER 3 37.50% Grey's Anatomy 1 12.50% Casualty 2 25.00% Holby City 0 0%
messed up! 50+37.5+12.5+25= 125! 125>100! someone didnt do their math right!

oh, and house rocks, Mandy got me addicted to it *evil stare*

-brian

Puppet Strings 22-04-2007 08:17 PM

Just House. =]
xx

Nat 22-04-2007 08:23 PM

House I love its predictable wraping up I like safe and certain :)

craola 22-04-2007 08:34 PM

Oh yeah...the percentages dont make sense people can choose more than one option.

Stellata 22-04-2007 08:47 PM

I used to watch Casualty years ago. Until my first major depressive episode, where I had a delusion/cancer phobia that stemmed from one episode of Casualty.

Aidee 22-04-2007 08:51 PM

Oh man, that thing with the percentages is going to drive everyone nuts when we go live. lol


AD

whispers 22-04-2007 08:53 PM

None. Used to watch Holby City but then I got all squeamish. heh.

Useless Information 101 22-04-2007 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queen Crabbit (Post 12389)
SCRUBS!

Hahaha yess!


But I voted for House...

Bitter_Angel 22-04-2007 10:17 PM

oooo multiple choice. yay lol
And yeah add scrubs!

StillVacant 22-04-2007 10:20 PM

where is scrubs in this list?!

TruConfessions 23-04-2007 01:08 AM

House and Greys Anatomy

Starless 23-04-2007 04:54 AM

I watch House if I ever get time to watch t.v. I've seen ER a couple of times, know of Greys Anatomy, but I've never heard of Casualty or Holby City before.

random.swirls 23-04-2007 06:10 AM

Casualty rock's as it is just such rocking Saturday night viewing!
House is pretty fab but it's just not quite up there!


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.