RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

realflifefaerie 25-01-2009 11:40 PM

Just quickly checking in before bed. Am back from home, successfully fattened up and lonely now am in halls.
Will fill in more tomorrow.
*leaves hugs*

Kija 25-01-2009 11:55 PM

thats nice kahlia. i was in profesional contemporary dance training. i miss it like mad. damn f*cking mental health.
xxx

ravynsoul 26-01-2009 12:10 AM

*sneaks in* *offers hugs to everyone*

seems like lots of people are hurting right now... I'm thinking of you all; don't have specific words but have read your posts and are thinking of you.

*sets up the denial tent* It's been a while since we've had it out and I'm thinking it may come in handy again.

*curls up in corner, of denial tent after offering warm drinks to everyone*

Emo 26-01-2009 12:10 AM

feeling bad at the moment flashbacks are getting to me
* cries*

ravynsoul 26-01-2009 12:15 AM

*hugs Ella* Do you want to talk about it?

Kija 26-01-2009 12:29 AM

the denial tent sounds good. can i share it with you?xxx

ravynsoul 26-01-2009 12:34 AM

Definitely Kija! The denial tent expands to fit all who need/want to hide out and pretend everything is ok for a while.

Kija 26-01-2009 12:35 AM

fantastic, just what i need. *curls up in denial tent*

ravynsoul 26-01-2009 12:36 AM

how are things Kija?

Kahlia1981 26-01-2009 12:37 AM

*creeps into denial tent*
maybe I can be free from the tears for awhile and rest my head ...

ravynsoul 26-01-2009 12:40 AM

*hugs Kahlia* hope you can get some rest.. sorry to hear about your flashbacks.. hope you're safe in here for a while

Kija 26-01-2009 12:41 AM

things arent fantastic, wich is why i'm in here. my grandpas funeral is tommorow, obviously i cant be there. i had to talk to my grandma today. its horrible. its just a bit much. along side everything else. ouch. thanks for asking. xxx

ravynsoul 26-01-2009 12:43 AM

*hugs* i feel your pain; I lost my grandma a few months ago.. it's hard.

Emo 26-01-2009 12:46 AM

having body memories there making me want to self injure
it feel like am there that it happing right now

talking to my husband he is being supportive as always
i just trying to get through this

Ella

Kija 26-01-2009 12:48 AM

thanks ravyn. its horrible. how r u?
sorry that ur having a rough time purple.

wildly insane 26-01-2009 01:11 AM

My message just deleted :sad:

Denial tent sounds like a great idea although I usually have my head in the sand anyway, either that or running as fast as it can in the opposite direction, unfortunately I can never run fast enough. hmm can we put a spell on the tent which makes all bad thoughts go away? Is Puppy SinClair allowed in?

*Hugs Secrets* hope your exams went okay, hope you are not too lonely.

*hugs Kat* I can't think of anything to say except to offer my support

*hugs Dayna* Sorry to hear the council is being ****, I hope it all gets sorted.

*Hugs Shell* thanks hun, will message you soon, *accepts, hot cup of cocoa*

*hugs Emma* hope everything is going slightly better

*hugs Helen* What's up? *hugs again*

*hugs Mary Anne* hope you had a good weekend

*hugs Kahlia* I hope the flashbacks calm down, what kind of dance do you do? I love to dance

*hugs Snuffles* hope you are okay

*hugs Jade* hope the dark thoughts go away, stay strong

*hugs Jet* thanks for the cookies

*hugs Kija* welcome, have you been intriduced to Puppy SinClair, he's the ward's cocker spanial puppy and he's so full of energy and joy he can't help but make you smile :-)

*hugs Ella* hope you find the strength to tell those thoughts to go to hell.

Sorry for the length of this post but I really wanted to give everybody a hug and not miss anyone out who's popped by since last time.

mmm tis nice and cozy in the denial tent... way past my bedtime...my eyes are getting heavy...

Kija 26-01-2009 01:13 AM

thanks, gives puppy sinclair a pat on the head!
thank god for meds, i'm going, get to be knocked out for the next 12-14 hours. thank god. xxx

ravynsoul 26-01-2009 01:14 AM

Sorry to hear things aren't going well Ella; glad to hear your husband is supportive of you.

Kija, it may sound like it's not true atm.. but eventually it will get easier the pain will subside somewhat and you'll be left with memories.. I'm doing okish; better than I have been, so that's good.

ravynsoul 26-01-2009 01:16 AM

Missed your message Hannah... I think that's the beauty of the tent that all the bad thoughts stay outside of it; but to be certain please place a spell on it! And, as long as no one else objects, I think Puppy Sinclair is more than welcome in. *hugs* hope you have a nice sleep

MammaMia 26-01-2009 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravynsoul (Post 1381773)
Definitely Kija! The denial tent expands to fit all who need/want to hide out and pretend everything is ok for a while.

It's also to deny everythiung and protect you from everything. Also anything you need...is in here. Also it's never packed away ;)