RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Ileana 16-01-2009 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildly insane (Post 1360851)
Hey Ileana, I have a spare cup of tea if you want one

I certainly do. Thank you, I need one.
I'm not so well tonight. It's almost 5 am and I'm still up...just listening to music and wishing I was someone else. Pathetic right?

Auburn Shadow 16-01-2009 11:51 AM

*hugs wildly insane*

*hugs ileana* Not pathetic, just struggling. It sucks, I know.

*hugs everyone else who needs/wants/will accept*

*sigh* was awake all night last night, and I'm still not tired. I hate this. I wish I could just have a normal sleeping pattern, or even just get to sleep at a normal time.
Jobseeker's are being slow at getting me set up as well, so I have no money to actually manage to find a job or do much of anything else really. Counselling on Tuesday, which should help a lot, but, why is it that since I actually decided I was giving up SH that everything seems a hell of a lot harder??

Kuwairo 16-01-2009 12:19 PM

I know that feeling hun. You've lost a coping mechanism really, and the trick is finding a new safer one...and you will. Well done, by the way!
Thanks for last night guys <3

Louise 16-01-2009 12:22 PM

i am struggling so much to today

sends everyone hugs

Kuwairo 16-01-2009 12:24 PM

*squishes Louise*
Here if you want to talk...

ravynsoul 16-01-2009 12:42 PM

*sends hugs around*

Hi Kuwario - *hugs* how are you doing today?

Jem - how are you doing?

Hana - not sleeping sucks :S *offers cup of sleepytime tea* hope you are able to sleep soon.

Katrica - how are you doing today? I hope the paranoia goes away for you.

Helen - sorry to hear you've been having trouble with your family

WildlyInsane - *hugs back* glad to hear you had a good night sleep! Have a nice day at work.

Ileana - sorry to hear sleep's been eluding you too. I agree with Hana - you're not pathetic; just struggling. *offers a cup of sleepytime tea to you too*

Louise - *Hugs back* do you want to talk about ?

Dayna, Emma, Kahlia, Arwen, Katie, Mary Anne, Secrets, Pixie Dust, and any one else I forgot [sorry! brain's not working so great] how are you all doing? Hope things are going well. *sends hugs*

--
I'm doing okish; down again, was hoping my high from Monday would last, but it seems that is not to be the case. Went to my doctor on Wednesday, we're trying upping my meds and he brought up the subject of hospitilization :S I told him I didn't want to go that route; but now i'm left feeling more insecure in my ability to handle things...

sorry this is long.. take care everyone

Kuwairo 16-01-2009 12:49 PM

Hey hun. I'm so so. It sounds like you're having a rough time of it *hugs* try and think of it as just going through your options, he wasn't saying that you HAVE to go to hospital, just that you could if you felt you had to.

ravynsoul 16-01-2009 12:56 PM

Hi Kuwario - sorry to hear you're so-so; did you want to talk about?

Thanks for the encouragement.. I think you're right that he probably was talking about it as an option; i think maybe it just surprised me that he mentioned it.

Kuwairo 16-01-2009 01:00 PM

No, I'm fine. But thank you :) My family are coming to see me in 5 so I'll have company.
That's fair enough really, I think I'd be surprised too! But he wasn't saying you can't cope, just that it's there for if you ever can't.

ravynsoul 16-01-2009 01:05 PM

Kuwairo - Have fun with your family :)

I'm off to chores and work; I'll check in later.

*leaves hugs for everyone who wants them*

Jetforce 16-01-2009 01:19 PM

I'm well ravynsoul

urself? hope ur doing alritey there xx

Mary Anne 16-01-2009 02:12 PM

*nips in and leaves cuddles for everyone*

will read more later, on lunchbreak just now.x.

MammaMia 16-01-2009 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kuwairo (Post 1361125)
Focus on how you felt better hun...don't let anything drag you down from feeling good...
Who told you you'd get sectioned?

I am trying to, but it's just really depressed me. She's family. She was there and then turns into a massive massive bitch and some of what she said I believe came from messages that people had apprantly sent her because they were worried about me. I don't know who the hell would, and she was taunting me over a situation that happened on Saturday that only ONE person could have told her and that was a family friend, who I think would have gone to my sister or even another of my cousins instead, rather than cousin T as she shall call her. So in the argument cousin T turns around (well on facebook chat) in taunting way saying stuff like "I'll get them to take you away then." and "Next time you overdose I'll just ring an ambulance" and stuff like mental hospitals and shizz. It's pathetic. Because One) I don't overdose anymore, Two) The reason she was using wasn't good enough and she got the wrong end of the stick about it and possibly the person who told her got the wrong end of the stick too (well unless she read something I wrote to another mate) :wow:

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildly insane (Post 1361394)
*hugs Mamma Mia* unfortunately we can't choose our family, but we believe in you.

Thanks sweet :) Unfortnately we can't, I just don't get why she didn't at any point say look I don't want to listen to your moaning o r something and I would have just accepted it!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louise (Post 1361547)
i am struggling so much to today

sends everyone hugs

*cuddles*

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravynsoul (Post 1361574)
Helen - sorry to hear you've been having trouble with your family

Thanks hun, cuddles, I hope you're feeling better soon!!!

realflifefaerie 16-01-2009 02:56 PM

*hugs everyone*

Im really drained today, had a really bad night and still made myself go to the gym, all i want to do is sleep but so much to do.

Will pop back later maybe.

zowie 16-01-2009 06:01 PM

*Hugs Helen* Don't let her bring you down, she obviously doesn't know what she's talking about.

Secrets - Well done for going to the gym, and I'm sorry you feel so drained. Get some rest maybe, then you might feel a bit perkier.

I'm feeling a bit better today. Slept well last night and am going to my friend's house for beers and films tonight. Not the friend who is avoiding me, or any of the friends who have clearly ditched me. But some of my mum's old friends who I go to the pub with. Should be nice, looking forward to it :)

Hope everyone's doing okay.
Love love love
xxx

MammaMia 16-01-2009 06:38 PM

*hugs Arwen back* I'm trying to not let her get me down, I think she may be on facebook trying to pretend to be my nephew, but I've done a test which shall maybe prove me right or wrong, or it still might not >.< We shall see.

Glad you're feeling a bit better and have fun tonight :)
xx

wildly insane 16-01-2009 07:29 PM

Wow, all I can think of doing is giving everybody a hug. Maybe we should try a group hug?

and tell those people who are being nasty to go away *except I was thinking of being much ruder*

good luck with sleeping, job hunting, revising, working, coping and I hope Friday night goes well, tis a tricky one friday night. I'll think I'll have the kettle continually on the boil for anyone who wants a cup - I have proper tea, green tea, rooibos, jasmine, chamomile......

*hugs* Hannah

Ileana 16-01-2009 09:41 PM

Ugh, I just woke up...I had plans today and yet I think I'll end up staying here.

Auburn Shadow 16-01-2009 10:34 PM

*hugs everyone*

*sigh* Went out to youth club tonight. Was really tired while I was there and everything, and now I'm back at home, I'm as wide awake as ever. It's stupid though, youth club used to be the place I went to just have fun and relax and forget about everything with normal life and all that, but now, no-one seems to be able to get along anymore, and urgh, it just seems like everything I try and do to help just doesn't work anymore and is completely pointless. The place just stresses me out more now, and I almost have to go home to get the relaxation youth club once gave me. It's just not the same anymore. Like, I went today, and, despite being slightly tired and that, I was in a good mood. Get out and I'm stressed as hell, slightly triggered, and just... well a bit crap really.

Sorry, kinda long and ranty :/

Kahlia1981 16-01-2009 11:28 PM

Hi all. Sorry I haven't been around. Our landlord's son switched off the modem before going on holiday. We won't have proper connection back until at least Tuesday. I'm at my mother's house at the moment making a gallant attempt not to punch either her or my father - my dad is fixing my car ... now that he actually believes that the noise I am/was hearing exists and not just a hallucination it is apparently my fault. But meh. Sorry this is a bit rambly ... Anyway, my knee is back to hurting after not worrying me for several hours last night. Despite that, and also despite my seriously weird sleep schedule at the present time, I actually feel okay at the moment.

Hope everyone is okay, or that things get better for those who aren't.

*leaves hugs for all*