RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 03-08-2008 12:15 AM

I read it.

blondiebear 03-08-2008 12:34 AM

*hugs Helen Amanda, Alexx, Ally and Jeff*

I have had a lovely lazy day, did very little. Got some rest.

Read a bit in my asthma for dummies book. That brings back more resentments and memories about stuff from my parents. Like if i'd gotten the proper care i wouldn't have had 20 years of throat/sinus/ear infections so now i'm having loss of hearing.

I'm not going to do anything for the rest of the day either.

MammaMia 03-08-2008 12:36 AM

*hugs Susan lots*

blondiebear 03-08-2008 12:58 AM

Ally, yes I've had times when it hurt like a bear. Did it anyway for a particular purpose. Then made it worse three days later. Was my most recent one.

BoundNoMore 03-08-2008 01:15 AM

Bored...
bored...
bored...
I'm soooo freakin' bored...
*sighs*
well no one save me from my boredom?
... please??? save me??? please???
to me BOREDOM just = opportunity :-/
*whimpers*
help me... someone... anyone... save me...

blondiebear 03-08-2008 01:55 AM

*cuddles amanda*

BoundNoMore 03-08-2008 01:58 AM

Thanks Blondie
Where is everybody today?

blondiebear 03-08-2008 04:25 AM

On the weekend? Here and there I would think. Does make it feel lonely though.
*cuddles amanda*

~*forever_broken*~ 03-08-2008 04:34 AM

Oh Alexx hunni, I'm sorry, it's just a really unsafe time for me, I do care luv *cuddles*

Ugh, my arm hurts and it was pretty hard to close... Cut too long and WAY too deep... Should be stitched but that's not going to happen... But I did get it closed though and hopefully it will stay that way...

Susan, I'm glad you had a good lazy day.

effervescence 03-08-2008 04:40 AM

guys, i'm feeling so sorry for myself, my meds have made me SO ill, all i've done all weekend is want to vomit and sleep and not eat. i really just want someone to look after me :( this is the first time since i was at uni that i wish i was at home. and since it's been the weekend i havent been able to talk to my doctory. hopefully i'll be able to get in to see her tomorrow.
argh i feel so sick.

~*forever_broken*~ 03-08-2008 05:32 AM

*tucks Chloe into bed and kisses her forehead*
I'm sorry sweetie, I hope you can get in to see your doc and she can do something to make you feel better. *snuggles*

So, this guy the FBI had been watching in connection with those anthrax mailings after 9/11 committed suicide the other day... Using the same OTC pain killer that I use to OD on... :crying: don't know why it bothered me... After all, I know how much to take to reach toxcity and how much to take to off myself so it's not like I didn't know one could kill ones self with it...

*retreats to her corner and tries to not lay on her arm while she sleeps*

blondiebear 03-08-2008 05:38 AM

*props ally just so and then makes sure she's all tucked in with a motherly kiss on her cheek*

~*forever_broken*~ 03-08-2008 05:58 AM

*kisses her lovely RYL-mum on the cheek* thanks, you made me smile.

effervescence 03-08-2008 07:37 AM

thanks ally. i hope your arm is ok.

Jetforce 03-08-2008 08:23 AM

*cuddles chloe*
I hope the side effects wear off asap :-)
tc there xxx

zowie 03-08-2008 09:48 AM

Went to A&E again yesterday, was there for six hours.
Took an OD and had to have a blood test, which he botched twice and ended up poking me with the needle three times and called me childish for complaining.
They were going to admit me to hospital but there are no beds at the moment. So the crisis team is phoning me today and visiting.
Still feel hopeless, the crisis team can't help me, I'm going to die.

Jetforce 03-08-2008 09:55 AM

*cuddles zowie*

~*forever_broken*~ 03-08-2008 02:24 PM

*hugs Zowie*
Sounds like the doc was an absolute ass, I'm sorry sweetie. Please take care.

*huddles up in her corner and...*

blondiebear 03-08-2008 04:10 PM

Just dropping in to see how everyone is. I'm still waking up.
*hugs and cuddles everyone*
I'm off to look at the Sunday newspaper, see what back to school ads there are. Philip needs some new jeans and this is the time of year to get them.

zowie 03-08-2008 05:08 PM

My dad's cross because I asked to borow a tenner. he think im gonna spend it on cigarettes (which, granted, some of it will go on) and because I asked him a second time (because his first answer was open-ended) he got really angry.
Stupid.