RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 25-04-2010 02:38 AM

*cuddles Laura*

SoMuchMore 25-04-2010 06:41 AM

I freaked out earlier. I was shaking, but i couldnt sit still, so i went outside in the pouring rain, and walked around the block. I probably looked ridiculous. Then i got back to my apartment and felt really angry so i kicked a few things around.. mainly shoes.. (so once again, a ridiculous picture of me beating up my apartment)... Then I opened my window and just stared outside for a few minutes, and then i laid on my bed "playing" with some tools that i didnt even really use. I have no idea what triggered it or anything. It just happened. I guess its good that i wasn't hanging with anyone tonight, it wouldve bee awkward to get like that around other people.

*hugs everyone that is hiding around the ward*

frenchhorn 25-04-2010 10:08 AM

*sits*

xxjuliexx 25-04-2010 10:11 AM

*shuffles in and curls up in a blanket*
should have done that i shouldnt

jonikd 25-04-2010 10:22 AM

*hugs Oliver*
*tucks Julie up in her blanket* you ok hun?
*hugs April, Laura, Helen, Mark, Kahlia, Nicole, Crimson, Hayley tight*

Waves at everyone and apologises for not being around, I had like a wee holiday from the ward and have had the best weekend in over 7 months. Friends, toddlers, sunshine, good coffee, lots of hugs, being free on my bike,and family. Trying to hold on to this place I'm in as long as I can tbh.

*doesn't move so as not to lose this feeling*

frenchhorn 25-04-2010 10:27 AM

*hugs JK* I'm really pleased for you that you've had such a great weekend.

*sits with Julie* you ok?

jonikd 25-04-2010 10:40 AM

Thanks Oliver, how you doing now hun? Looks like you've had a rough time *cuddles*

xxjuliexx 25-04-2010 10:51 AM

*shakes head and retreats into the blanket*

frenchhorn 25-04-2010 10:53 AM

*cuddles JK* I'm not good, but hoping today will be good, going on a meet with a LGBT website, so see some people I already know and meet some new people, we're going to a museum and then having a picnic, but at the moment it raining, typical English weather!!

jonikd 25-04-2010 10:56 AM

awww, wish I could give you some of our weather today, it was like summer and it does make a difference, at least the museum bit will be good, and it'll be fun to hang out with some peeps that know and accept and love ya. Kind of like us but like in real life. Try have a good time and take an umbrella, or dance in the rain ;)

xxjuliexx 25-04-2010 11:02 AM

*shakes head and retreats into the blanket sniffles*

frenchhorn 25-04-2010 11:10 AM

thanks JK, think we may be stealing some of your weather, blue sky is appearing and the sun is starting to shine, yay.

*hugs Julie* whats up?

I spy a Mark *hugs* how are you doing?

xxjuliexx 25-04-2010 11:11 AM

*taps my head* cant tell u

Doikers 25-04-2010 11:20 AM

Hi Oliver *Hugs* I'm just existing , I really don't know how to feel , does anyone ever get like that . Still Numb and Apathetic . I'm back at my flat tommorow. I have to have bl**d tests because I'm on Lithium and that means showing people new scars :(
I hated being Depressed , it led to suicide attempts .
But,
I hate being so apathetic/numb ,it's led to a half assed suicide atempt earlier this year, it's just constant and my P doc said that it was either numb or depressed basically *Sigh* No "Happy" for me :(

* hugs everyone in the ward and wedges self in a dark corner

*Hugs the rest of the ward*

xxjuliexx 25-04-2010 11:36 AM

i sorry i be quite

jonikd 25-04-2010 12:08 PM

Julie, sweetie, I been trying to log on since your last post, and failing.

If you can't tell us that's fine, but we do care and we are here for you, OK? *cuddles*

*also cuddles Mark* sorry you're stuggling hun, new scars suck, but its just temporary and part of who we are. Which is sensitive and caring and loving and loyal and that's what makes us awesome too, it just sucks for us sometimes.

ha ha ha, Oliver, would you believe its just started to rain here. Unbelievable, we are very powerful here huh, you and me!

xx

Doikers 25-04-2010 12:08 PM

*Hugs Julie* you don't need to be quiet , we are here if you need to talk ok:)

xxjuliexx 25-04-2010 12:19 PM

*shakes head* it's stupid no need for me to talk me stupid

MammaMia 25-04-2010 01:02 PM

*cuddles everyone lots*

JK, glad you had a good weekend.
Oliver, hope you have a good day
Laura, massive cuddles
Julie, you're not stupid & we're here for you x

Scarletdreamer 25-04-2010 01:36 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Sorry, no individual responses right now. :( I'm in a **** place and am so frustrated with myself. Just want to curl up and let this week go by and not do anything. :'( I HATE MY LIFE.

*hides in shame*