RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

[Fog] 10-07-2009 11:08 AM

zowie and jazz - wow on all the sleeping going on there! Hope you feel all refreshed now after it.

Shadowed - hope you are feeling better today and you managed to get through yesterday.

Vicki - big safe hugs, I hope you're ok.

Wildly Insane - the haircut sounds nice! Hope you're doing ok.

BigBear - enjoy your weekend!

Hayley - it's great hearing you so upbeat! I haven't been around for a while so I don't know the context of the incarnated angel bit but I'm really happy to hear you sounding happy.

Thanks for the support guys about the anorexia. I struggled yesterday with the desire to purge but thankfully I didn't. I can't seem to do anything whatsoever in moderation. I'm eating, but I'm eating too much and giving myself stomach cramps. I'm just so excited about being able to eat that I take it too far and don't have control.

Last night I emptied all my clothes out of my dresser and put a letter in each drawer. The letters were to all the different People and to the Organisation. I requested withdrawal from the Organisation but I'm not sure the Controller even read it because the letters are still there. Urgh.

zowie 10-07-2009 11:51 AM

I think I'll go to the pub today :) x

shadowedseraph 10-07-2009 12:00 PM

*hugs zowie* the pub sounds like an excellent plan, from my window it seems a nice day :)

*hugs crazy haley* glad your feeling good *joins in the group huggle*

*hugs wildly insane* glad the haircut pleases you :)

*hugs vicki* Are you ok now sweetie?

*hugs bigbear* guests! sounds like fun :P

*hugs jazz* well done on sleeping through the manics, i hope your feeling better now!

*hugs banana* im sure the controller read it, perhaps he just put the letter back there to confuse you?

i'm still struggling, went to aand e last night waited around for hours before being sent home and told to talk to my OT today

MammaMia 10-07-2009 12:43 PM

*leaves hugs for all*

Am still feeling very very sick, trying to get out of being dehydrated and not eating though, Jade's been an absloute star though as always :) Just don't get me started on about the stuipd doctor we saw yesterday *grumbles loudly*

shadowedseraph 10-07-2009 01:19 PM

*hugs MamaMia* feel free to rant sweetie it might make you feel better :)

zowie 10-07-2009 01:23 PM

*Hugs Helen and Seraph*

Being ill sucks Helen, glad to hear Jade is looking after you :)

shadowedseraph 10-07-2009 01:42 PM

*hugs zowie* how are you doing today honey?

zowie 10-07-2009 05:28 PM

I'm fine thanks :) Got accepted on the access course, so I've just had a couple of beers to celebrate.
But now I've had a drink, I want mooooooore. hehe.
How are you? xx

youonlyliveonce 10-07-2009 06:46 PM

well done zowie

had an awful day/ week hit rock bottom hides in the bathroom no1 can hurt me there

zowie 10-07-2009 07:29 PM

Thanks Cheryl *Hugs* When you're ready to come out the bathroom, I'll give you more hugs :) x

youonlyliveonce 10-07-2009 07:34 PM

thank u but its 2 scary. just want to slip away quietly

realflifefaerie 10-07-2009 07:54 PM

Just dropping in to say I'm heading away for a few days.

Really stressed and very anxious but I'm sure it'll be fine.

*hugs hayley Banana, zowie, shadowed, Helen, cheryl and anyone else around*

CrazyHayley 10-07-2009 07:59 PM

*hands secrets a squishy stress head ball thingy* Sorry things are tough at the mo *huggles*

Wow, busy day today so far.... bizarre that I usually manage to be awake in here when everyone else is snuggled in a corner, but hey ho, thats the way life goes....ooh I rhymed!!

*huggles everyone and spends a lil time sitting with each and everyone of you*

*sits in corner, grinning, making a list of things to do*

CrazyHayley 10-07-2009 08:34 PM

*goes out to smoking shelter singing "always look on the bright side of life...de-do...de-do...de-do-de-do"*

CrazyHayley 10-07-2009 09:15 PM

*sprays self with pretty smelling stuff so as not to stink of fags*

Ah, what a beautiful evening it was out there! I was talking to a honey bee! Well inside my head I said the words....out loud, well that would just be crazy!!

time for another group huggle methinks!!

*gathers everyone from everybit of the ward for a great big positive huggle!*

CrazyHayley 10-07-2009 10:07 PM

hmmm, I reckon just as I take my meds and snuggle down for the night, the rest of you lovely inmates will wake up and spring into action. I'll have to catch up when I wake and see who's needing advice, support and comfort. Til then my lil lovelies, an Incarnated Angel sleeps with you and wishes you all positivity and improvements. Nighty Night!

Damnation. 11-07-2009 12:19 AM

Bleh...

wildly insane 11-07-2009 01:21 AM

*hugs Todlich* what's up hun?

*embraces group huggle* thanks Hayley, glad to hear you're still humming a happy tune

*hugs Secrets* hope your few days off go well

*cuddles Cheryl gently* we're here if you need us

*hugs Arwen* good luck for getting onto the Access course, what does that mean for you? I always want to drink more, even when I know it's possibly the most dangerous thing for me to do as it stops me fighting.

*hugs Shadowedseraph* hope you're okay

*hugs Helen* get well soon hun, hope you enjoy the rest of your stay at Jade's

*hugs Hannahbanana* good luck with eating, stay strong, I think Shadowedseraph might be right and the controller did read it.

*hugs Katie* hope you enjoy the weekend.

*hugs Kat, Kahlia, Jem, Vicki, Jazz and anyone else wanting a hug*

I went swimming today, my brother asked me why I liked swimming lengths cos it bores him, I was thinking about it, I like the way the water parts between my fingers and over my skin, I like the way my brain is empty apart from concentrating on each breath and each stroke and remembering which length I am on. Didn't do enough work though, never do, I want to give up on job hunting, it's so demoralising :( had fun dancing tonight, I could dance forever.

CrazyHayley 11-07-2009 01:38 AM

*bounces around ward*

Hmmm, I can't sleep. Insomnia....maybe....but this is insomnia that although I'm tired, I'm weirdly awake enough to do things....and wanting to do things....like I thought why stay in bed and try to go to sleep when I could be putting my energies into something constructive, even if I don't have that much energy right now 'cos I should be sleeping.....hmm....

*huggles Hannah* thanks for the hugs and I enjoyed reading your description about swimming...makes me ponder....

*huggles Todlich* hope the feeling of bleh passes quickly for you, you know we're here for you if you want to talk

So then....quiet night so far by all accounts.....oh gosh, I hope its not that I waffle too much and send you into hiding....eek

*goes and takes angel butt into corner to be quiet and unobtrusive*

Damnation. 11-07-2009 02:29 AM

Just got my own **** to worry 'bout, and I'm worried 'bout a friend too. Awkward conversation is awkward, and even though I say I'll do whatever I can, I just...I dunno what to say anymore