RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Mors Certa 14-08-2008 04:21 PM

I want my money back, this rollercoaster ride is not as much fun as advertised, and I am fairly certain if it goes any lower that I am going to have magma in places it doesn't belong. What happened to the loops and curves, I just get the tiny climb followed by great big downhills.

Where is the customer service desk? I want a refund or exchange.

BoundNoMore 14-08-2008 04:34 PM

*hugs daddy* I know the feeling of wanting off the roller coaster...

Zowie... please don't it's not worth it... it's not... *holds you tight*

CONGRATULATIONS Helen... I'm so happy for you!!!! *glomps*

Mors Certa 14-08-2008 04:57 PM

Sorry, don't know where else to put this, gotta get it out, can't let it win

The following content has been hidden - Reason : Triggering (Sui) - don't read, just don't okay, don't please
the tracks next to my office, just two blocks away, have never had a train on them in the 8 months that I have been here, but somehow, now, now,. .. . . How does it find me? Can't tell me I am wrong, it wants me there, or it wouldn't be haunting me this way.

Please skip reading the above and just hold on tight, please, please

Did someone say there is a cupboard here strong enough to hold an old fat man, even a cardboard box, something to hide me.

blondiebear 14-08-2008 05:21 PM

Bro, I am holding you tight and won't let you go. We are not going to go play along the edge of the abyss. We are not going to stand near the railroad track.

If you're an old fat man, what does that make me? I'm older than you are. *stands protectively in front of the door of your hidey hole*

Mors Certa 14-08-2008 05:46 PM

Oh, good, a hidey hole, in my corner
*crawls deep inside hidey hole where no one and nothing can see him, turns on magic light extinguisher*

Detour. Derail 14-08-2008 07:50 PM

*shuffles in*
*sees Jeff*
*runs up and hugs him*
I MISSED YOU!!!!

I should be happy....I got good AS level results...but im NOT happy...>.<

~*forever_broken*~ 14-08-2008 09:35 PM

*cuddles up to Jeff and hangs on tight*
No, it's not calling you Jeff.

Sorry, not very much use today. Did y'all know that just because you ask for your chart (therapy) doesn't necessarily mean you'll get it? Got an email from my therapist yesterday that (among other things) said he had looked over my chart and would sign off on giving it to me. Uh, what? So I emailed him and asked about it and this is what I got:
"they make me sign off on your chart so that I can feel important and powerful. Actually, apparently I can exercise some discretion and could have decided that it would not be in your best interests, "from a clinical perspective," to give you your chart. "

Um, hello, it's my chart! And I'm asking for my medical chart too so if and when I find a new doc (and maybe therapist) I can hand them the chart(s).

For heaven sake :angry:

blondiebear 14-08-2008 09:51 PM

Is there a hidey hole big enough for this fat old woman?
*sits in hidey hole and looks at gray in hair*

Mors Certa 14-08-2008 10:02 PM

No one here, just dark corner, nothing to see, not even a mouse. Nope, no one here at all.

blondiebear 14-08-2008 10:19 PM

Good. Share dark corner please. No one can see my grey hair in a dark corner. Nor how beat up and aged my hands look.
Please bro, share dark corner. I promise I'll be quiet.

lil-princess 15-08-2008 12:04 AM

*hugs for you all*

I'm around if anyone want's to chat just PM me or something and i shall get back to you :) i'm in a supportive mood so might aswell be around.

For me i'm doing great :) i got my engagment ring tonight, so if anyone don't believe that i'm engaged i'll just show them the ring that will shut them up hehe. xxx

SnowBerrySnuffles 15-08-2008 12:25 AM

Just gonna check in for an hour or so, sit in a quiet place and not do a lot.
Feeling just a bit annoyed, thick, frustrated and like a big fat fool.
Won't take up too much space, and I'll check out soon xx

Mors Certa 15-08-2008 01:09 AM

make yourself comfortable, just please, don't shine any light into my hidey hole, I believe there are blankets and pillows in the newly discovered attic, plus old photos in a trunk to peruse (requirement in all old attics)

~*forever_broken*~ 15-08-2008 01:09 AM

*pokes around the cupbords for Jess*
Ok luv, I'm worried :-(

*continues to poke around and finds her uncles hole*
Jeff...
*squeezes in with him and hopes to offer as well as receive some sort of comfort just by being there*
Man, you had to pick the smallest place in this ward, didn't you? ;-)

Mors Certa 15-08-2008 01:13 AM

can't be all that small if I fit in, but I know that it has some room for visitors, as long as there are no lights, think Susan has one shoulder, you can have the other

just please, keep the trains away, no horn, no lights, no chugga chugga, none of it, just silence and darkness

and please get Jess back, my heart is hurting

BoundNoMore 15-08-2008 01:19 AM

"get Jess back"?
Where is Jess?!
Is she ok?!?!

Mors Certa 15-08-2008 01:58 AM

she left the ward last night, her cupboard is so quiet without her in it, she will be back soon I am sure

BoundNoMore 15-08-2008 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mors Certa (Post 1002372)
she will be back soon I am sure

*whimpers* I hope you're right... :notsure::crying:

blondiebear 15-08-2008 02:09 AM

You bet I have your shoulder bro, the left one, easier to hear your heart. No trains. No light. You gonna hate me if you hear the sound of me chewing beef jerkey? I'll share.

Casper_Fading 15-08-2008 02:12 AM

*sneaks back in and ruturns to cupboard, makes sure it's locked and people proof, curls up and hides*