RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

frenchhorn 18-09-2010 03:03 AM

*hugs all who can accept lots*
Hi Hannah, welcome, I'm Oliver :)

I have a horrible headache and its 3 am here and I'm still up, intentionally, me and my best friend are getting a coach to London at 6.30, but we are meeting a friend there at 5.30, so we have to leave at 4.45, so we decided sleep was pointless an we're sleep on the coach

So I'm sorry I'm not up for individual replies, but I just wanted to say that NONE of you are useless, all of you are wonderful, caring, friendly people.

misskitty112 18-09-2010 03:28 AM

*hugs Oliver*

I'm sorry guys. I can't do individuals. I'm so damn low.
Anyway, I'm attempting to start opening up about everything that's bothering me... bit by bit... So I wrote a bit in my blog tonight. And I'll keep writing some every day, other day, week, or something like that until I get it all out. If you'd like to read, my blog is:
http://wordslikewisdom.blogspot.com/
I also may put the link in my profile if I figure out where to do so.

risenfromperdition 18-09-2010 05:43 AM

so... i decided to put an operation beautiful note in the bathroom stall at my uni at like eye level... so i came back today [put it there on wed] and thought someone had taken it off... turns out they put it on the wall instead AND wrote thansk on it =]
The following content has been hidden - Reason : your computers will thank me >.>

and since im bored you get more pics of op beautfiul stuff.. :P

not technically operation beautiful, but got it from a cool ryl person so =]

\
(ignore *me* in the pic ><)

risenfromperdition 18-09-2010 05:47 AM

so i dont wanna overload your poor computers with one post...

The following content has been hidden - Reason : spaaace

Labels to put on the postits

close ups

new stack of postits [used the other putting notes in ed-self help books in borders =p

:) love you guyss

risenfromperdition 18-09-2010 05:49 AM

*hugs felicia* <3

MammaMia 18-09-2010 10:23 AM

Oh Heather, I LOVE THEM!!! We won't ignore you in that photo because you are beautiful too :D

Laura, college is going well thank you :D We start the course properly on Monday, can't wait. Although Mondays are our longest days lol!! Am hoping they've reduced our lunch and can go earlier :D We shall see.

Oliver, you'll still be on the coach I'm sure but hope you have fun in London.

April, I'm sorry you're struggling so much sweetie *hugs*

*hugs all the wardies*

Doikers 18-09-2010 10:34 AM

*Hugs April* I'm so sorry you're so low:S

*Hugs Kahlia*

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Helen*

*Hugs Heather* I love your notes!

*Hugs Oliver* Enjoy your trip :)

*Hugs Felicia*

*Hugs Julie*

*Hugs Everyone else*

It took quite the effort to pull myself out of bed again today *Sigh* I hope I perk up a bit today ........

shadowedsoul 18-09-2010 01:21 PM

Cuddles all, erm kind of strugging today. Feeling numb and a bit spacey again. Curls up in corner.

xxjuliexx 18-09-2010 01:23 PM

:notsure: :ermm: :doze: :brushteeth: :snoozle:

Doikers 18-09-2010 02:56 PM

I'm feeling numb today *sigh*
I want to Drink but can't as I'm on Antabuse , so the rational part of me thinks that a good thing but the numb part of me is just wanting to blot it all out.
I am a little bit triggered too. Sorry .

*Hugs Julie*

*Hugs Jill*

*Nurses Turkish Apple Tea*

Scarletdreamer 18-09-2010 03:02 PM

Blahhhhh....... I don't feel like doing anything, I don't feel like doing anything.

:'(

Sorry for my epic-length post last night. What a selfish pig I am. >_<

How is everyone today?

Mark, sorry you're not feeling the best... but Turkish apple tea sounds FANTASTIC!!! :) <3 *cuddles*

Doikers 18-09-2010 03:16 PM

*Hugs April Tons* You are NOT a selfish pig , you are going through a tough time but that doesn't make you that . I don't want to do anything either so I know the feeling *Squishes*

life-hurts 18-09-2010 04:11 PM

Feeling very triggered today. :-(
I'll say hi properly to everyone later. Can't really concentrate right now. Need to distract myself from myself. I just need to scream :eek: Sorry for blurting, I just need to vent. :blush:

Doikers 18-09-2010 04:49 PM

*Hugs Hannah* It's okay to vent here , we all do it , heh . Sorry you are so triggered :(

shadowedsoul 18-09-2010 05:08 PM

Erm think I just mde a really stuiped stuff up. Damn it and it was going so well.

Doikers 18-09-2010 05:18 PM

What happened Jill? are you okay?

shadowedsoul 18-09-2010 05:51 PM

Erm yeah and no, just possibly done somthing really stuiped.but what the hell, need to find someday to get numb as possible so I don't end up doing something equally stuiped.Sorry if this makes no sence

Doikers 18-09-2010 07:44 PM

I want to injure , well THAT part of me does , my sensible head says "no we musn't do that" but is just being drowned out by Urge after Urge . I don't know where to turn , I can't find anyone online , maybe all I need is some reasurrance , maybe I need a smack around the head for thinking the way I do . :S sorry

SoMuchMore 18-09-2010 07:50 PM

*hugs Mark* Injuring is not worth it. You know that. I know that you can beat these urges Mark. You've done it before and I know you can do it again. I'm around if you want to talk/vent. I'm sorry you're having so many urges today. I know how rough that can be.

Doikers 18-09-2010 08:02 PM

*Hugs Laura* I injured :S Those urges are gone , for the moment , I feel guilty for giving in to them *Sigh* Tomorrows a brand new day right ?

How are you Laura?