RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 08-06-2010 10:32 AM

Hi I'mjustme *Waves*
*Hugs Heather*
*Hugs Kahlia*.
*Hugs April* It can realy help to verbal vomit , just get everything out somtimes.
*Hugs Helen*
*Hugs Oliver*I'm sorry you depression is hitting again :(
*Hugs Anarcistl0ve*
*Hugs Crimson* I'm sorry you're so angry , your situation sounds infuriating , Thanks for the nighttime hugs :)
*Hugs Kat* I'm sorry you are struggling so much :( and I agree with laura 2 weeks is a real acheivment ! way to go you !!
*Hugs JK* I'm sorry you cut , please try and look after the wound and try not to cut again if you can help it .
*Hugs*Good morning Julie , how are you?
*Hugs Ileana*Could you try you mental health team ?, or if you don't have one your GP could maybe refer you to them.
*Hugs Ace if ok* If taking the Xanax help you should do it to get some sleep , I sometimes have to take meds for sleep .
.......Did you get any sleep?

wolfos3d 08-06-2010 11:19 AM

This assignment is so not working right now. It's already two days past my extension. What excuse to try this time? "My life fell apart"? Too much information in that one. They don't need to know.

MammaMia 08-06-2010 11:44 AM

*cuddles all & curls up*

shadowedsoul 08-06-2010 11:48 AM

Argh!!!! I can't do this anymore, I just want to hurt
myself badly.really don't know what I'm doing anymore,
don't see the point in this anymore, need to get the hell
away from here, just wish I knew a way to make that
happen.

Doikers 08-06-2010 11:58 AM

*Hugs Helen and Shadowedsoul*

MammaMia 08-06-2010 11:59 AM

*hugs Mark*

I spy an April <3

Scarletdreamer 08-06-2010 12:09 PM

*huggles everyone* glad that it was tidied up, no argument... i was worried that we'd have another one and then people would be scared to post how they feel... which would be bad for somewhere where it's supposed to be safe. :-/

jess, i'd be honest with "them" if you can... if your life's truly fallen apart, then just let them know the bare minimum of details that you need to. i've found that most people are pretty understanding (at least in the uni setting) about stuff like that. i don't know though, if you're talking about uni or something else... hopefully what i said makes sense though. i've been honest with how i've been doing for four out of the six years i've been in uni, and it's been okay. sorry if my advice is crap though. :-S

jk, sorry you felt that way last night... hope you're getting some sleep now. *cuddles* and thanks for the tlc... it means a lot. :)

sorry for the lack of individual replies. you all deserve so much more than i can give. :(

i feel like crap... thus the lowercase letters. that's usually what it means. that i feel like crap and vulnerable etc... :( i don't know why i feel like crap, i just do... it's awful. i did my "don't want to" thing yesterday (cleaning the toilet) and was "supposed" to feel great after it but i didn't, i just kept feeling like ****.

i have to meet with my site and faculty advisors today... i'm terrified... it's at 10am, a little under 3 hours from now. :-S i don't know what to do, what to say... i'm really really scared. i don't want to be told that i have to stay longer at my internship because that's only going to put off res. i'm so worried and i know that it doesn't help anything but i can't help it really... :'(

*hides in a hole* :'(

Fallen kite 08-06-2010 12:19 PM

Just made the mistake of putting ' Simple Plan-welcome to my life' on. i was readin through the last couple of pages and saw someone post the title and got curious. bad idea lol.

feel so alone and empty. cant even hurt properly inside thanks to these stupid meds. dont get it.

so what is this virtual Psych ward anyway? it intreeged me as it comes up in the list with my blog everytime i search for it (its called 'blah blah blah, i hate myself, who cares?' if anyones interested.)

Doikers 08-06-2010 12:24 PM

*Hugs April* I JUST missed you on Facebook sorry :( literally by seconds

*Hugs Fallen kite* HI I'm Mark.

God my dad just visited and makes a bee line for my P.C. , I know hes trying to help me get more RAM but he had NO respect for my privacy . got me all pissed off , had to take a Diaz :(

wolfos3d 08-06-2010 12:43 PM

Thanks April. *hugs* I'm at Tafe finishing my VCE. I know I should tell them. I'm just a little nervous about doing it. Everyone has been telling me how well I've been doing all year and it feels like I'd be dissapointing them if they were to find out otherwise.

Good luck for today.

nicole94 08-06-2010 01:11 PM

*curls up*

Scarletdreamer 08-06-2010 01:52 PM

Heya Fallen Kite... the Psych Ward is basically a thread where we keep track of each other and how everyone's doing... a safe place to air out feelings (although if it's going to be a long post then a ranting/venting thread in that forum would be better, I think - a lot of us have them), and also just to hang out and make friends. :) I hope that makes sense... :-S Brain's not working too well at the mo.

Mark, so sorry that we just missed each other. :( *cuddles* But I did send you an email. :) How are you doing? I'm sorry that your dad doesn't respect your privacy more... :(

*cuddles Nicole* What's up, sweetie?

You're welcome, Jess. :) Anytime. *hugs* Hopefully you can talk with them (whoever "them" is) and see about getting another extension, or something, I don't know. I'm not sure of how things go in Australia... it all seems so very foreign to me. ;) Hehe...

I'm getting really nervous now... an hour and I'll be heading up to campus. I so wish that WoW were up instead of down for maintenance because then I could distract myself... as it is, I am so tired and stressed... and I really really want to SI... :'(

*spies Nicole* :)

*hides in the warren* :'(

nicole94 08-06-2010 02:04 PM

*cuddles april*
i cant do this anymore :( my mum only talks to me when she wants to have a go at me for something, and my sisters constantly being nasty to me, i need to get away but the only place my mum will let me stay is at my aunties, and i dont feel comfortable around my uncle, my therapist is going on holiday so im not gonna see her till the 21st, and i just wanna end it all! :( *cries*

Doikers 08-06-2010 02:04 PM

*Hugs Nicole*

*Hugs April* I'm thinking of you :) try not to worry too much .

wolfos3d 08-06-2010 02:13 PM

"them" would be my teachers. I probably should have mentioned that. I think I'm gonna be in a huge amount of trouble for handing this in late. I said I would hand it in on monday and it'll be Wednesday in an hour. :/ Oops.

shadowedsoul 08-06-2010 02:48 PM

Hmm iam at work and all I can think of his how much
i want to hurt myself, how flipping pointless all this
walking around in a daze feeling very numb. Damn it I
want to cut. *curls up and cries*

MammaMia 08-06-2010 04:07 PM

My anemia is playing me up rotten today, don't know what to do :'( Can't take my iron pills as won't be ready til Friday. ****ing bollocks =[

Doikers 08-06-2010 04:28 PM

I ran into a Nurse from the pysch ward 2nd day in a row in Morrisons , just freaked out , left my shopping came really fast back to my flat and took a Diaz , which I hope kicks in soon, I'm STILL really low and the woman who does the accupunctre nocticed and took me to one side and asked if I was ok which nice., But meeting the nurse has bought back thoughts of being in hospital , I SO Want to cut , I shouldn't but I NEED to , going to lay down till Diaz works

Kitkat :) 08-06-2010 04:53 PM

Just don't know what to do with my emotions... Inside, I'm all over the place and I just feel numb and stuff.
My urges are coming back, really strong as well.

PoisonedApple 08-06-2010 04:57 PM

Quote:

i feel like crap... thus the lowercase letters. that's usually what it means.
i do the same thing... took me a while to notice i did it though. a few times i went back through and edited to fix it but now i don't bother...

sorry fallen kite. (sorry don't know your name) the simple plan post was me. *waves welcome*