RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Mary Anne 12-01-2009 10:29 PM

Hi all,

Zowie, good to hear from you *hugs*

Work was okay, it is work after all so never great.
Had some bad news this evening, my uncle has had a heart attack, he is in America so we all feel pretty useless over here, praying he is okay.

*hugs everyone*
(sorry too tired to make more effort)

time to try and get some sleep

*love and hugs*

Damnation. 12-01-2009 11:20 PM

O hai guiz.

Mary Anne: Monday's should be made illegal, don't you agree? And I agree with what Kat said, really hope your uncle's gonna be okay

Ravyn: Hope you're doing okay

Jetforce: Glad to hear you're doing well ^__^

Nicole: Nice to see you again. Hope everything's alright for you

*Hugs Helen back*

Kat: *Cuddles* What Emma says is right. You're not stupid, nor do you deserve this. Hopefully when you start seeing your psyche properly, things'll look up. Tbh I think the fact the first meeting with him went so well is a really good sign <3

Zowie: Glad to see you're okay, too

I think I'm okay ._.;. In spite of the horrible start I had yesterday, I actually left in a good mood last night, so I woke up in one as well. But it's graaadually beginning to erode now >_o.

*Kicks RYL for still hiding her mood* Although right now, even if I could change it, it'd just get changed back to what it currently is later, I'd imagine. Meh, whatever *hugs all*

MammaMia 13-01-2009 12:36 AM

Mary Anne, I'm sorry to hear about uncle, I hope he'll recover okay, he's in my prayers <3

Katrica, how you doing hun?

Dayna, I'm glad you're having a good mood at the moment even if it'll erode later.

Zowie, what are you doing as I know you're not in college, are you trying to look for a job? (Just wondered that's all).

How's everyone else doing?

*offers hugs, cookies, and treats for those who want*

Me....I'm up & down. Don't really know what's going to happen =/

ravynsoul 13-01-2009 01:22 AM

Hi Everyone, *sends hugs all around*

Jem - Glad to hear you're doing well; thanks for the chocolate biscuits *mmm chocolate**

Nicole - Glad to join you :) I like your bubblegum smilie; very cool. Hope you had nice visits; glad to see you again.

Helen - *cuddles back* sorry to hear you've been up and down; that can be quite frustrating... hope things go up and stay up for you.

Emma - thanks for the hugs; how are you doing?

Katrica - Emma's right, you're not stupid at all; hope your appointment goes well

Zowie - Glad to hear from you; hope things are going ok

Mary Anne - *cuddles* sorry to hear about your uncle; hope he'll be okay!

Dayna - glad to hear that your day ended well yesterday; hope it continues to stay that way.. and I hope your mood thing comes back -- that would be frustrating; eugh! computers.. [maybe we need to start T.A. :P]

--
Thanks everyone for asking... the day started off crappy again, but then I got some amazing news; and i'm super excited to share it with you... i found out I got accepted at the law school I really wanted to go to and I got a scholarship *twirls in excitement* Anyways, I am feeling like I'm in a dream at the moment.. hope the good feeling lasts :)

Take care!

Pomegranate 13-01-2009 01:52 AM

I am so so stupidly excited for you Ravyn!!!!!!!! Well done!!! I hope you are stuper duper proud of yourself. Well done! You have done amazingly well :) xxx

Damnation. 13-01-2009 01:56 AM

Kat: Well, it kinda goes without saying that the others popped out to say hello for a bit. Hope he doesn't lecture you though D:

Ravyn: Congratulations! That's wonderful! <3

*Glomps all*

ravynsoul 13-01-2009 01:58 AM

Thanks Emma and Dayna! I'm am so happy; everyone at work is excited for me and so is my family.

How are you both doing tonite?

Pomegranate 13-01-2009 01:59 AM

Could be better thanks Ravyn, but I will survive. Please carry on having hope in yourself, regardless of what the world throws at you x

ravynsoul 13-01-2009 02:03 AM

Sorry to hear that Emma *hugs* You're an amazing strong person!

Thanks for the encouragement Emma; it's hard sometimes, but I'm trying... on the hope note.. someday, I hope to have either the word "hope" or a translation or a symbol of it as a tattoo.. it's the one thing that's kept me going...

Damnation. 13-01-2009 02:14 AM

Oooh, sounds nice <3

And I be sleepy 8D

ravynsoul 13-01-2009 02:17 AM

thanks! if you have an ideas about it... i'm definitely open :)

I guess it would be getting late for you by now?

Damnation. 13-01-2009 02:43 AM

If I think of something, I'll let you know ^__^. And it's 1:43am, but still early by my standards <__<;;.

Oh, and I has doctors appointment next Monday at 4

ravynsoul 13-01-2009 02:47 AM

Thanks :) I don't think I'll ever figure out the time zone differences x_o

Glad to hear about your doctor appointment; hope things go well there!

Snuffles 13-01-2009 02:59 AM

Yay Ravyn that is excellent news! So happy for you =) *huggles*

Kat- hope your doing ok now *hugs*

Ok now I can't think... hope everyone else is ok. Thinking of you all..

Am ok for now..

MammaMia 13-01-2009 03:05 AM

Ravyn, congratulations.

I.want.out.
haha.
:(

ravynsoul 13-01-2009 03:07 AM

Thanks Katie! *huggles back* Hope things stay ok for longer than just now

ravynsoul 13-01-2009 03:07 AM

Thanks Helen! *hugs* you want out from what?

Pomegranate 13-01-2009 03:35 AM

*squishes Kat, Kaylia, Dayna etc*

MammaMia 13-01-2009 03:35 AM

*cuddles Rayonsoul & Kat*

Damnation. 13-01-2009 04:57 AM

*Hugs all*

Ravyn: Thanks, so do I >_o. I'll let you know how it goes