RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Auburn Shadow 07-08-2008 10:05 PM

I can't do more than *hugs*

I wish I could. I need to help me. I need to keep him alive. I need to cut. Can I give up on that 5 months free now?

Detour. Derail 07-08-2008 10:39 PM

Cheap wine and compulsive shopping with temporary highs and always wishing i wasnt so alone....always looking for the next bed to fall into...
I HATE who I am...
I'll just go now...

Auburn Shadow 07-08-2008 10:48 PM

*hugs Alexx*

Sorry, it's all I can offer at the moment...

Detour. Derail 07-08-2008 11:04 PM

Its more than I get off most people..thankyou..

blue_cloud 07-08-2008 11:50 PM

*hugs shadow and voice* no giving up people thats reserved for me right now!

Auburn Shadow 08-08-2008 12:06 AM

*hugs* if we're not allowed to neithr areb you! i'mb just about hoilding on. gonna tryb sleep now though srtay safe guys?

blondiebear 08-08-2008 12:21 AM

I wish we could hold on to Jeff. I'd be grabbing as tight as anyone. He means so much to me. But just like the rest of us, he is in God's hands.

I'm easing back some on the time I spend here. I need to get some rest and to take care of myself for a while.

Casper_Fading 08-08-2008 12:30 AM

*cuddles everyone* you'll be okay guys...

~*forever_broken*~ 08-08-2008 01:03 AM

Mmm, I'm five beers in (used the other for a soup that didn't turn out to be so good)... Susan, I was a good Christian girl once... You could probably call me a 'fallen away Baptist'... God and I are still ok... But, like so many other humans I want His will to be the same as mine :crying: He knows what's best in the long run because He can see it all, from the begining to the end... But... Geez, does He not think of what it will do to us? Jeffs family?

*retreats to her corner knowing she is a bad Christian and curls up to sob her heart out*

BoundNoMore 08-08-2008 01:06 AM

*snuggles her God mommy*
You are not a bad Christian

Detour. Derail 08-08-2008 01:06 AM

I'm..confused...whats happened to Jeff?:'(

~*forever_broken*~ 08-08-2008 01:17 AM

*cuddles her God daughter back*
Thanks dear, but it feels that way, you know?

Sorry hun, nothings happened... As you may know I am SO out of it and drunk besides... Add to that the fact that I am by nature a woret-wart... I should probably be ignored, at least for a few more hours... Till I'm sober *shrug*

blondiebear 08-08-2008 01:17 AM

He is easing out of out lives is all.

Ally, you are human and God knows it and accepts it. And I am sobbing too. I can't change my attitude to like what is happening. All I can do is try to be open to god's will.
But why has God been beating me up so much the last two years?

~*forever_broken*~ 08-08-2008 01:26 AM

*shrug* folks say that God never gives us more than we can handle... But, what we CAN handle and what we WANT TO or are WILLING to handle can sometimes be two different things... Damn free will...

blondiebear 08-08-2008 01:33 AM

Well, yeah. Tell me about it. I'm just feeling so beat up right now. And there is nothing to do about it.

BoundNoMore 08-08-2008 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*forever_lost*~ (Post 986202)
*shrug* folks say that God never gives us more than we can handle... But, what we CAN handle and what we WANT TO or are WILLING to handle can sometimes be two different things... Damn free will...

that is one reason I'm not a Christian anymore...

~*forever_broken*~ 08-08-2008 01:46 AM

*hugs Amanda* well hun, all I can say is I hope you've got more reasons than that... Because when it comes down to it, that one is about is being stubborn, giving up, or, as Christians, not relying on the strength of God... It is hard though, to come to terms with some things... Things that, as a Christian, I believe God is in control of, but that, because I can only experience the here and now, I don't understand... And I believe it is that not being able to understand that causes all the hurt and anger we experience *shrug*

*steps away from the pulpit* oh goodness, sorry... I guess I just wanted to clarify that what I said wasn't intended as a slam agains God/Christianity...

BoundNoMore 08-08-2008 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*forever_lost*~ (Post 986220)
*steps away from the pulpit* oh goodness, sorry... I guess I just wanted to clarify that what I said wasn't intended as a slam agains God/Christianity...

I understand

effervescence 08-08-2008 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by <alive> (Post 984457)
I KNOW! DOn't do EITHER! Guys... you know that cutting and/or oding wont make you feel better... ultimately you'll just feel worse and then you'll do it again

but it might. if i take enough then i'll be out cold all weekend and not have to think about anything

risenfromperdition 08-08-2008 02:59 AM

*sends hugs*

*screams in annoyance at life*