RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

SoMuchMore 05-10-2010 07:05 PM

*hugs* im sorry that you injured. I bet not taking your meds could be making you feel off today... sometimes people just forget though... don't beat yourself up about forgetting, it was an accident. Hopefully, getting back on schedule with them will make you feel better.

I'm... well.. not good, but okay... i won't do anything too bad. Just very overwhelmed and feeling under appreciated at both of my work places... plus my social anxiety stuff is getting worse, always replying situations that have happened throughout the day that nobody even would normally think anything of, but of course, i work myself up into a very embarrassed state. stupid.

Doikers 05-10-2010 07:13 PM

Quote:

but of course, i work myself up into a very embarrassed state
That's not stupid Laura , I do the exact same thing , mountain out of a molehill yep all the time . Please try and stay safe , you said "i won't do anything too bad" which sort of implies that you might do SOMETHING so please be careful , I'm a little concerned for you :S

SoMuchMore 05-10-2010 07:20 PM

I hate that i do the mountain out of a molehill thing. It makes things so hard, i'm sorry that you struggle with it too :-/ And don't be concerned. I just dont know if I will SI or not. Ive been having battles with myself about the decision. It won't be anything worse than usual though, and i'm always okay. Sorry, i didnt mean to worry you.

Doikers 05-10-2010 07:26 PM

Don't be sorry Laura , I know Exactly the battle with myself over S.I. , it's tough *Hugs*

SoMuchMore 05-10-2010 07:33 PM

*hugs mark back* while im glad that someone can understand this.. i'm also sorry that you do. Also, i think i kind of hijacked this conversation with stuff about me when you said you were triggered, i didnt mean to... hope you arent upset about that. If you need to vent about anything I am here.

*glomps helen because i spy her*

Doikers 05-10-2010 07:33 PM

Helen!*Spots and hugs* How was your day with your friend ?

Doikers 05-10-2010 07:35 PM

Laura , I'm not upset with you at all , really , don't worry about it , I don't even know what to vent about I just WAS triggered and it built up all through yesterday and today it was just too much .....

MammaMia 05-10-2010 08:07 PM

It wasn't just a day Mark, I'm stopping with my bestie til next Monday remember?

*hugs you and Laura*

I'm good, not very well, AGAIN!!!! >_< Hopefully will be improved enough to get out & about tomorrow.

Scarletdreamer 05-10-2010 08:10 PM

*glomps Laura, Hels, and Mark, 'cause I spy all of you!!* :D

*sighs*

*curls up & hides out of sight, because after all, "out of sight out of mind," right?*

Doikers 05-10-2010 08:11 PM

OOh Of course Helen!! :) I hope you have a great time and feel better soon.

SoMuchMore 05-10-2010 08:11 PM

*cuddles helen* im sorry that you arent feeling well, i hope that despite that you are having a fantastic time with your bestie!

*hugs mark* ok, i just wanted to make sure you werent upset that i started on in about myself heh. And the build up of stuff can be so hard to deal with sometimes, i can definitely understand that. You can beat those urges though, as can i. Its tough but we can both do it right? :-)

*hugs april* i dont want to keep you out of sight or mind. Are you okay?

Doikers 05-10-2010 08:16 PM

*Squishes April* You okay hun?

Doikers 05-10-2010 08:17 PM

Yes , We can both do it Laura:)

MammaMia 05-10-2010 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarletdreamer (Post 2518606)
*glomps Laura, Hels, and Mark, 'cause I spy all of you!!* :D

Out of sight, doesn't always mean out of mind honey :( *cuddles tight* Don't hide. *returns glomp*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2518609)
OOh Of course Helen!! :) I hope you have a great time and feel better soon.

I will thanks :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallinstar0317 (Post 2518610)
*cuddles helen* im sorry that you arent feeling well, i hope that despite that you are having a fantastic time with your bestie!

*cuddles Laura* I am having a fantastic time with the bestie. She is rather amazing after all :woot:

shadowedsoul 05-10-2010 08:33 PM

sorry guys feeling crapy again. trying to distract myself, got way too many thoughts running through my head. just want to do something really stuiped. how can i be mad at this person also sad at the same time. sorry heads screwed up again. curls up.

Doikers 05-10-2010 08:43 PM

*Hugs Ya Jill*

RYUU 05-10-2010 08:58 PM

Feeling crappy at the moment the devil keeps telling me to kill myself
trying to drown them out

Doikers 05-10-2010 09:01 PM

*Hugs Ryuu* Thats good that you are trying to drown them out , keep going you don't have to listen to them

*Hugs the ward night night* Stay safe everyone :)

shadowedsoul 05-10-2010 09:04 PM

hugs mark back, goodnight stay safe.

Scarletdreamer 05-10-2010 09:28 PM

G'night Mark, sleep well, pleasant dreams!! *cuddles* <3

I'm... okayish. Dunno, started the day out weird but I'm feeling better now. Heh. But kinda lowish at the same time, I don't know. I just want to lie down again... and yeh... I did lie down today because I was so freaking exhausted, and was also cold - we still don't have heat in the apartment. So I was in a hoodie, sweatpants, and under a sheet and a really warm blanket. Haha. I stayed warm & listened to the radio. :P Didn't really sleep but rested which is almost as good. :)

But the lowish bit... could do without... ugh. :(

*hides again after cuddling everyone some more*