RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Scarletdreamer 24-05-2010 09:24 PM

Lol rabbits, down a warren... :)

Mark, love, you didn't let me down. *curls up next to* I - of course - wish that you hadn't harmed, but I understand why. You ARE strong enough to go without it though, you've just got to get yourself to believe that!! :) *cuddles*

*cuddles KitKat* I don't think the nurse will think you're crazy... especially at a college, I mean, if she doesn't know about your alts, which I'm assuming she doesn't, she'll probably assume you were drinking and can't remember. Heh. Maybe not the best of assumptions to make, but hey... it works. Dunno if she'll think that though, of course, as even though I'm a psych major I can't read minds. ;)

*cuddles Kat* What's up, love? feeling any better than yesterday? Hope so... :( Things seem to be so rough for you - all of us, really - right now, wish I could do something more to help. :(

I tried playing WoW but couldn't really focus, am too anxious... AHA I figured it out, my meds are 20 minutes late. Gonna go take those before I get much more anxious...

...there. Meds taken. Whew. :)

My bestie still isn't responding to texts. Or three phonecalls - one to her cell, one to her parents' landline (she still lives there), and one to her cell again. Jarrod went after a few groceries and was going to see if he could spot her and see if she could call me (she works for a bread company and stocks bread at Walmart), since she was purportedly at work when I called the landline. :-S I'm getting worried about this situation. :'( I don't want to lose her as a friend, she's the only close female friend I've got.

*hides in the warren beneath the psych ward* :crying:

Kitkat :) 24-05-2010 09:33 PM

No she doesn't. And she probably will suspect I was drinking, good grief haha.
I'm sure you won't lose her as a friend, maybe she's just busy at the moment and can't talk to you right now?

Doikers 24-05-2010 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitkat :) (Post 2315132)
I'm sure you won't lose her as a friend, maybe she's just busy at the moment and can't talk to you right now?

^^^^^^This^^^^^^

Kitkat :) 24-05-2010 09:38 PM

Well not just you but maybe she has no credit or her phone's died so she can't contact anyone...
Sorry if I offended you.

Scarletdreamer 24-05-2010 09:44 PM

r/v updated...

no, you didn't offend me. :) i just... her landline? i did get ahold of her mum so i know that line works at least. and she wasn't at work, at least jarrod didn't spot her or her car. :'(

why do i even bother with friends? :'( they all end up hating me anyway...

katnovia 24-05-2010 09:45 PM

*cuddles mark* sorry to hear that your urges are really strong, and that you SI'd. Look after that cut. Our own scars are unfortuanately triggering, and I guess there's some way to turn that around, which normally I'd know what it is, but at the moment I can't think.

*cuddles april and shakes head* feeling no better, I should be, but i'm not, infact i'm getting that sensation that i'm settling into feeling like this, so it's becoming almost numb, normal. Feeling very small, squashed under the thumb. Hating being married to a cop, infact, i'm almost certain that it could actually lead me to divorce, so i'm hoping, praying, that he takes his change of job soon. So many feelings that I just don't know where to go, what to think.

Yup Kitkat, we're rabbits. well, i assumed we're all as mad as march hares anyway so it wouldn't make much difference;) *Cheeky grin*

Got the curate coming round tommorow because I emailed him and told him that i was ill, and that i didn't want to go to church because i didn't feel like i could be me. :S Not sure i can handle it, but no backing out now, oh and i've got a Drs appointment on thurs when i'm gonna try and explain what's going on in my head :S :( so anxious.

Still in absolute shock over saturday, part of me thinks the whole thing was stupid, but heck what can i do?

Kitkat :) 24-05-2010 09:50 PM

Maybe she's just somewhere else and doesn't have her phone on her?
Aww I'm sure they don't all end up hating you, why would they?
*hugs*

Quote:

i assumed we're all as mad as march hares anyway so it wouldn't make much difference;)
Ahhh there's nothing wrong with being mad, it's more fun than being normal :) and anyway, as they say, "Genius is akin to madness"

Quote:

i've got a Drs appointment on thurs when i'm gonna try and explain what's going on in my head :S :( so anxious.
I'm sure the Doctors will go fine for you (: but it is a very anxious experience, waiting to go to the doctors... The days leading up to it are worse than actually going on the day, I feel.

katnovia 24-05-2010 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitkat :) (Post 2315164)
Ahhh there's nothing wrong with being mad, it's more fun than being normal :) and anyway, as they say, "Genius is akin to madness"

yup, it's a fine line and I overstepped it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitkat :) (Post 2315164)
I'm sure the Doctors will go fine for you (: but it is a very anxious experience, waiting to go to the doctors... The days leading up to it are worse than actually going on the day, I feel.

Yeah, that is very true, going to be the first time i've been about all this 'others', I don't know how i'm going to handle it, or even begin to talk abotu it. And I'm feeling really small and ashamed at the moment, so i feel like i dont deserve help.

Kitkat :) 24-05-2010 09:59 PM

Don't feel ashamed about it.
When I first told my therapist about the others, she looked at me like she couldn't believe what she was hearing. That was actually a while ago that I told her... Maybe in the Easter holidays I think.
I just kinda blurted it out... And hoped for the best. She's sending me to a psychiatrist soon... Not just because of that though.
Of course you deserve help *hugs*
Hope all your others are okay, I think my others are getting a bit lonely...

Doikers 24-05-2010 10:00 PM

April , Your friends really won't end up hating you , there could be any number of perfectly normal reasons why she can't answer her phone .

Heads down into the warren to find a cool place to sleep in. *Hugs ward members* Night all :)

katnovia 24-05-2010 10:02 PM

I'm in a two-mind world at the moment, and it's driving me mad.
one feels guilty and ashamed that we broke the law.
one feels that it was pathetic of hubby, and entire force to make such a fuss over such a tiny thing.

Scarletdreamer 24-05-2010 10:03 PM

G'night Mark, pleasant dreams. *gives you a g'night squish and tucks you up into your ward bed* :)

I really do think that there's something wrong with me though. Beyond the obvious mental illness(es) stuff. Because I can't seem to hang on to friends... I don't know. And I'm aiming to become a therapist?! how the hell am I supposed to help people when I can't even be empathic and kind enough to keep my own friends? :crying:

Really really want to cut......... :crying:

Kitkat :) 24-05-2010 10:05 PM

I can't seem to hang onto friends either... Which is why I don't say I have best friends, just people that I know and hang out with.

How did you break the law Kat? *hugs*

katnovia 24-05-2010 10:07 PM

*gently holds aprils hands* no sweetheart, please don't cut, you don't have to, you can get through this, I promise.

katnovia 24-05-2010 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitkat :) (Post 2315209)
How did you break the law Kat? *hugs*

this is going to sound idiotic.. I slapped my husband twice during an arguement, but he rang the police because I did kinda go outside with a knife and threaten to slash the car tyres....

Domestic assualt by beating. So now I have a PNC record and have recieved a police caution. :S

Lesson I learnt? Don't slap a policeman.

Kitkat :) 24-05-2010 10:11 PM

Ohh I see... Blimey.
Hope its all sorted now though.
How are all your others? Feel free to PM me if you're nervous about posting on here or something.

katnovia 24-05-2010 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kitkat :) (Post 2315223)
Ohh I see... Blimey.
Hope its all sorted now though.
How are all your others? Feel free to PM me if you're nervous about posting on here or something.

I guess i am a little nervous, or maybe..hmm i dont know. to be honest i've been trying to ignore their exsistence because i just dont want to over analyse myself. Rosie & Amy are happy because we brought a pet rabbit last week. Sarah is, hmm, sarah. Stroppy, stressful, bitchy, angry.. 'miel is getting a bit more vocal, well as vocal as someone who can't talk can be.. and shadow, well, it's just there, sulking because i didn't let it have it's on way and let it Selfharm on saturday and got us a free trip to the police station instead.

Kitkat :) 24-05-2010 10:19 PM

I don't think you'd be overanalysing yourself if you didn't ignore their existence.
I don't ignore it and we all get on like a house on fire... Ish. Ayka's been keeping stuff from me, she hasn't been very noisy which is strange for her because she's always been very loud. Skye hasn't been around either, and Blue misses her but she said she's been taken by Ayka or something... I'll have to see.

xxjuliexx 24-05-2010 10:21 PM

*sits in my car and looks at the rain*

katnovia 24-05-2010 10:25 PM

I want rain julie, send some here