RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

shadowedseraph 20-09-2009 05:48 PM

*gently hugs airfobrat* welcome to the ward and to one of its many corners try not to si i know its hard, but talk to us instead :) we dont bite (unless asked reaaaly nicely)

realflifefaerie 20-09-2009 06:32 PM

*hugs everyone*

Went back to work today, I left to go to uni over a year ago. It was really weird but good all at the same time. Feel really unwell now though, not that thats anything new.

Strawberry.Bananas 20-09-2009 09:53 PM

Thanks guys. The only time I'm feeling...well, not suicidal, at the moment is when I'm out driving (well, being driven by my mum). I think I need to join the circus.

*hugs everybody*
Sorry I can't do anything more x

MammaMia 20-09-2009 10:09 PM

I'm being so pathetic :'(

~*Rainbow*~ 20-09-2009 10:14 PM

time to give up me thinks
dont have words to explain all that i am going through but i wish i did!!!!

I just wanna be free again............dont want to feel trapped...............wanna be outta scotland................i hate this place and the people in it .......................

free
how nice that would be

MammaMia 20-09-2009 10:39 PM

*cuddles Gil tight*

SoMuchMore 21-09-2009 01:31 AM

*hugs rainbow* i'm sorry you don't feel free... don't give up.
*hugs helen* you are not pathetic. Hope you are alight.

I am very tired... physically, mentally, emotionally... Thinking the way I am thinking is exhausting. I am so unsafe right now... I just can't turn my brain off, i hate this.

airfobrat 21-09-2009 04:55 AM

omg..more crap hit the fan today

another f*cker who is denying having had sex with me...even to the point of lying to me about it!!

i just want to know what i did to deserve this....it isn't fair.

*cries harder*

Kahlia1981 21-09-2009 09:01 AM

*hugs everyone* ~ sorry that it can't be more. There's been an awful lot of posts since I last checked in. I hope you all are starting to feel better but want to offer more hugs to all who need them.

I'm still down. I feel worse this afternoon than I have for awhile. And from where I'm coming from that's not a good sign. I'm just going to curl up in a corner and cry since I can't cry IRL.

MammaMia 21-09-2009 12:11 PM

*hugs everyone lots and lots*

Got my blood re-test today, am shitting myself about it and the results :'(

Kahlia1981 21-09-2009 01:13 PM

*hugs Helen* ~ Hopefully there's nothing to worry about hon.

*hugs everyone*

zowie 21-09-2009 01:27 PM

*Cuddles everyone*
I feel a little worse for wear today :o

Kahlia1981 21-09-2009 02:20 PM

*hugs Arwen* ~ I'm sorry to hear that.

I've been drinking and wish I still was but I stopped so that I didn't get drunk. I felt okay while I was drinking and everyone was awake but now the depression or low mood has kicked in again and I feel like OD'ing. I won't do it because I have to be strong, but I feel like I need to...

*curls up in a corner and starts crying*

youonlyliveonce 21-09-2009 03:05 PM

hi im bk im on extended leave till thurs then being discharged. hows everyone xx

SoMuchMore 21-09-2009 06:01 PM

*hugs arwen*
*hugs kahlia*
*hugs cherylwilson*
Sorry I don't have words for you guys...

I was trying to catch up on the posts here from yesterday, so i was reading the last page... and stumbled upon my post last night... i don't even remember posting it, in fact, i don't remember being on my computer at all last night. No alcohol involved... hmmmm... I don't think that's good. Makes me wonder what else I did online, although i haven't found any other evidence of anything...
Anyway, hope everyone is alright.

Ileana 21-09-2009 08:51 PM

'allo!

shadowedseraph 21-09-2009 09:44 PM

*crawls into the corner and cries*

realflifefaerie 21-09-2009 11:02 PM

I can't do this. I just want it to go away.
Can i hide?

Kahlia1981 21-09-2009 11:47 PM

*hugs everyone and offers tissues to those crying in corners*

I see the psychologist for the first time today. I'm more than a little bit nervous. I just hope that I will be able to learn to trust her enough to open up. At the moment I have no trust in her whatsoever due to my trust issues. I've been hurt by so many psych professionals and so keep myself guarded around them. I just hope it goes well...

MammaMia 22-09-2009 01:19 AM

*hides and cries so hard because I can't in real life and my mum cant find me hehe*