RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

ravynsoul 03-01-2009 12:37 AM

*sends hugs, and cuddles around to those who want them*

Lucy - *offers lots and lots of hugs* How are you doing?

Welcome back Katie! Good to see you around; how are you doing?

Helen - Congrats on Seven Months!! and on five weeks too!! Thanks for the update :)

Nick - how are you doing, have the strange sensations stopped?

Nathan - Good to see you in here; how are things going?

Nicole - Have you managed to sleep yet? Sometimes a nice warm bath/shower could help or reading something boring? Hope sleep comes soon.

Mary Anne - *hugs*

Zowie - Glad you had a nice visit with your baby cousins! Hope you have a good night.

Kahlia - ohh what are you listening too?? *is quite curious* How did things go with visiting your family? Sorry to hear about your collapsing.. hope things get somewhat settled for you soon.

Dayna - how are things going? Anything get settled between you and your friend?

Emma, Louise, Hana, and anyone else who's been checking in [I'm sorry if I missed someone, I'm not very good at remembering names *blushes and shakes head* ] how are you all doing?

--

I went to work today for a few hours -- I've mainly been off for the past 1.5 weeks and I had a really hard time focusing even though I used to love work... I'm starting to think that I must be a lazy self-absorbed person who can't get it together for a few hours... definitely now am not looking forward to next week...

*hides in denial tent where i feel like I used to*

Damnation. 03-01-2009 12:39 AM

Y'know, the subscription thing is really fail on here. RYL's meant to email me instantaneously when someone replies in this thread. It doesn't =B.

Ravyn: Not yet, no ._.;. He's gone back to being quiet again today, too. One day everything's fine, the next it's not. I don't understand it

ravynsoul 03-01-2009 12:40 AM

*hugs* I'm going back to my old line... guys are stupid! [And I mean no offense to any guys on here... just so you know]

ravynsoul 03-01-2009 12:41 AM

Seriously, though, that's really frustrating, I hope things get sorted out for you soon. How was your day?

Damnation. 03-01-2009 12:54 AM

*Hugs back* Sounds like a good line to me, lol. And yeah, it is frustrating. Makes me insecure and paranoid as hell x_o. Him aside though, my day's been alright, I guess. What about yours?

Accidentally Abstract 03-01-2009 12:56 AM

Doop de doop.
Hope you're all alright.
*leaves squishes for all*
x

Damnation. 03-01-2009 12:57 AM

You too, Abstract *squishes back*

Kahlia1981 03-01-2009 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ravynsoul (Post 1327571)
Kahlia - ohh what are you listening too?? *is quite curious* How did things go with visiting your family? Sorry to hear about your collapsing.. hope things get somewhat settled for you soon.

Haha, I was listening to Il Divo - the UK group with an Italian name where none of the members come from either of those countries. Visiting my family .... in some ways it was okay, in other ways it was a horror time. My father managed to drop a heavy and sharp piece of equipment on his foot and couldn't get it to stop bleeding which was triggering in some ways ... My mother started bitching at me because I'd changed the colour of my hair "oh I like it so much better when it's that lovely natural golden blonde" - it's now copper on a brown base (which they only had to add because my hair was that lovely natural golden blonde and they weren't sure it would take the colour) with blonde streaks. She also got all disappointed in me because of the cut on my arm and went off at me on that point as well. I absolutely adore hearing how much better than me my sister is and I copped a tonne of that too but meh. Hmmm sorry about that, I'm starting to get into my rant mode. My family just drive me bananas sometimes. Anyway before I forget, sorry to hear about your feelings regarding work ... here's hoping it improves for you in the coming week.

I think I may just disappear into the denial tent for awhile .... it's probably the safest place in the world for me to be realistically speaking.

Hey I wish that the mood display [I am currently : ...] had In Denial as a possibility. Meh.

*disappears into the denial tent*

ravynsoul 03-01-2009 01:07 AM

Dayna - *hugs* My day was okish; went to work for a bit and that unsettled me.. hopefully next week is better... a bit nervous about that.

Lucy - Thanks! *squishes back* How are you?

ravynsoul 03-01-2009 01:14 AM

Kahlia - lol I've heard of them before.

Sorry to hear about your visit with your family *hugs* I think you hair sounds really sweet!! I'm all about dying hair :)

Thanks for encouragement regarding work.. I hope things go better too.. we'll see next week I guess.

I like what you said about the moods:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kahlia1981 (Post 1327666)

Hey I wish that the mood display [I am currently : ...] had In Denial as a possibility. Meh.

I think I saw a thread somewhere about updating the moods... we should suggest this as a mood. I think I'll try to find it tomorrow...

Kahlia1981 03-01-2009 01:39 AM

Ravyn : Thanks for the support - both on here and on my thread.

Il Divo are great ... well to me anyway. Due to my singing training and my upbringing I tend to look for two things in a group : voices and lyrics. I love their voices.

I love the "new" colour of my hair, but I do miss the old golden blonde. Hmmm just wondering ... should that be 'colours' ?? Lol.

I think if "In Denial" was a mood choice I would never have to change the current mood again lol. I'm always being told that I am in denial about something.

Kahlia1981 03-01-2009 02:31 AM

First of all, sorry this is so delayed ... I got side-tracked.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zowie (Post 1326707)
*Hugs Kahlia*

Still feeling pretty crap. It's like that night was proof that my friends no longer like me.

Saw my baby cousins today, they really cheered me up.

*hugs you right back* I'm glad you got some joy out of seeing your baby cousins. I hope that you aren't feeling so bad now. Thinking of you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Poisonous.Cyanide. (Post 1327579)
Y'know, the subscription thing is really fail on here. RYL's meant to email me instantaneously when someone replies in this thread. It doesn't =B.

Hmmm I would have to agree with you on this point Dayna. I think it must be "instantaneous" to someone but maybe that should be "instantaneous give or take several hours". I'm regularly getting the "someone posted a reply" message after I have discovered there are several new replies. I'd always put it down to my email client [gmail but through thunderbird]. I'm .... not sure what the correct word to use is, glad I guess ... that someone else has that issue as well as I thought it was only happening to me. Selfish I realise, but in some sad way reassuring.

Damnation. 03-01-2009 02:33 AM

Perhaps 'instantaneous' if you leave your computer for several hours after making a post <__<;;

Kahlia1981 03-01-2009 02:36 AM

Yeah that might work lol. I basically live on my computer but maybe I should start walking away from it after every post I make to see if that makes the "instantaneous" emails come through faster. :p

mouse in darkness 03-01-2009 02:45 AM

Yay I slept a wopping 3.5 hours. I am not complaining just wishing it was a tad more.

Kahlia you are not always in denial. I do love your hair colours and I wish I could die mine. And am understanding about family, mine see me when they want something or if I have sone something to upset them..

Zowie hope things improve for you and your mood changes to something positive *hugs*.

Ravyn sorry that you were distracted at work it could be first day back jitters. Hope next week is better.

Accidentaly Abstract *hugs back and enjoys hot chocolate*

Dayna I occasionaly don't get messages from RYL for a few days so it is a long read when I get online.

Lucy hope you feel a bit better soon.

Sorry to any one I have missed *safe hugs and cute teddies to all*

Damnation. 03-01-2009 02:53 AM

Nicole: O___o;; Daamn. It's not done that to me - yet, thank ****

Kahlia: Lol yeah. I think when it comes to relying on computers, you and me are as bad as each other

Kahlia1981 03-01-2009 03:40 AM

Dayna that is a definite possibility. I am studying IT but sometimes I think that the study is just an excuse to allow me to stay attached to my laptop. Oh, and it hasn't instantaneously told me about Nicole's reply yet. I believe that our full reliance on the computers was our reasoning behind the advancement of the possible formation of technoholics anonymous... right
?? :p

Damnation. 03-01-2009 04:11 AM

XD Sounds about right to me.

And LOL, I know what you mean about studying IT. When I did that at school, it was more my 'check email and play games for an hour' lesson =B

Kahlia1981 03-01-2009 04:15 AM

Haha, well apart from playing games you have me bang to rights there. I do study, I love programming and that's what I do when I'm bored and sitting at a computer. I have something like seven email addresses so that takes a little while too. Also, I'm a perfectionist and I absolutely love to study. I think that I might be a freak. Lol.

Damnation. 03-01-2009 04:23 AM

Whoops. If anyone felt the ground shake, I just belched. Sorry...! :X

Ironically, I'm crap with computers, lol. I don't really do anything productive, unless I'm writing or finishing off a picture. Other than that, it's just games and emails for me <__<;;;