RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kahlia1981 24-11-2010 11:31 PM

I've got half an hour to go until I make my 27 months ... then I'm going to get out on the psych ward dance floor and bust a move - but gently of course so that I don't damage my leg any more lol. Early congrats Hels. Well done, especially since I know you've been struggling lately. Lets throw ourselves (and everyone else because we like to share) some confetti, and have a major ward party ... just because we can! :-D

FlyingNy 24-11-2010 11:42 PM

You're not selfish Helen, everyone needs someone, but I do get that. Where you feel you can't talk to someone because they have their own problems. And well done on your 9 months :D That's amazing!

Cazki 24-11-2010 11:48 PM

Hi everyone, *Hugs for everyone*

MammaMia 24-11-2010 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kahlia1981 (Post 2578442)
I've got half an hour to go until I make my 27 months ... then I'm going to get out on the psych ward dance floor and bust a move - but gently of course so that I don't damage my leg any more lol. Early congrats Hels. Well done, especially since I know you've been struggling lately. Lets throw ourselves (and everyone else because we like to share) some confetti, and have a major ward party ... just because we can! :-D

Dancing sounds like the best idea. Can I join in too? :hop: Thank you honey, it's not been easy these last few weeks, been REALLY struggling with my urges (not that I've posted about it). Well obviously neither have the last 9 months (and more lol) But I think a major ward party is a good idea. Esp as we're all struggling so much it would seem. Think we could all do with bit of fun :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by IceQueenHasAHeart (Post 2578459)
You're not selfish Helen, everyone needs someone, but I do get that. Where you feel you can't talk to someone because they have their own problems. And well done on your 9 months :D That's amazing!

I guess you're right Lia :) I'm sure she'd want me to talk to her. But I just don't know right now.. I try not to =/ Thank you for congratulations :D

MammaMia 24-11-2010 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monsoon (Post 2578467)
Hi everyone, *Hugs for everyone*

*hugs Ian* How you doing?

Cazki 24-11-2010 11:53 PM

*Hugs Helen Back*
*Hugs Sarah*
*Hugs Kahlia*
*Hugs Mark*
*Hugs Lia*
*Hugs Felicia*

FlyingNy 24-11-2010 11:58 PM

Hey Ian. How are you?

SparkleKitten 25-11-2010 12:01 AM

Lia - I don't know, I guess its just the whole being forgotten thing, like a little lost animal. Though I get upset when people kill insects.

Nighty night Mark *snuggles*

*cuddles Helen* you're not being selfish, we all need someone some of the time. Well done on the 9 months, I'm proud of you, I'm proud of all the wardies :)

*cuddles Ian* how you doing?

*cuddles Kahlia*

I'd join in with the dancing but my poor arthritic knee doesn't want to play this evening

Kahlia1981 25-11-2010 12:02 AM

I'm officially throwing open the ward dance party.
* All music types
* All dance styles
* Areas with and areas without strobe lights - to cater for people who like to go clubbing and those sensitive to the effects of strobe lights and people with epilepsy
* The bar is open and drinks are free - both alcoholic and non-alcoholic lol (& the best part is that since they are virtual you can never get drunk on them)
* Food is available in all different cultural styles/flavours/variations (sorry couldn't think of the word I was looking for) & the best part is it's calorie free!!

Come on in and have a great time!!

Kahlia1981 25-11-2010 12:03 AM

^ Perhaps I should add to the above
"Don't trip over Puppy SinClair if he happens to wander in" lol

Cazki 25-11-2010 12:03 AM

Dont worry about me. Doesnt matter. How are you Lia and Sarah? How are you Helen?

MammaMia 25-11-2010 12:05 AM

WOOOOOOOO sounds good Kahlia.
To be honest, me & my best regularly go to a 'virtual pub' and have parties lol. We're awesome like that :P

Yay for your 27 months. I'm 9 months - thanks for the congratulations from you Sarah- in 55 minutes!!!!

MammaMia 25-11-2010 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monsoon (Post 2578484)
Dont worry about me. Doesnt matter. How are you Lia and Sarah? How are you Helen?

YOU matter Ian. Talk to us or I'm sure anyone would be happy to talk via PM :) I'm really low but hanging in there :)

FlyingNy 25-11-2010 12:14 AM

You do matter Ian :) You can talk to us.

Woo, party! Let's get virtually pissed! Wait, it doesn't matter that I am underage does it?

MammaMia 25-11-2010 12:18 AM

No it doesn't :)

FlyingNy 25-11-2010 12:19 AM

Woo! Underage drinking! It's much more fun when it's illegal :) Well done the both of you, and Shad too for making two months. In about 40 minutes.

*Breaks into the macerena*

SparkleKitten 25-11-2010 12:22 AM

I'm too old for underage drinking here. Still feel all cool and edgy if I buy a drink with no ID on me though lol

I'm feeling good, its lovely to be back. :)

Cazki 25-11-2010 12:26 AM

I'm not bad. Joins everyone else for a drink.

SparkleKitten 25-11-2010 12:28 AM

Mmm Relentless... My favourite thing right now.

Edit - Bed for me now wardies - nighty night x

FlyingNy 25-11-2010 12:53 AM

Me too. Night night Sarah. As much as I wanna stay up for the party, school won't wait. Love you all.