RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

taz35 01-09-2010 08:59 PM

*hugs Mark* Just going by your status, but sorry you're feeling triggered :( I think you mentioned that your meeting went alright though? I'm proud of you for going when there's so many people :)

*hugs Hels & Jill because I spy them*

The One Who 01-09-2010 09:01 PM

Thanks for the hugs Taz and Mark. I think I need them! My head is killing me right now, it's just come on all of a sudden as well.

taz35 01-09-2010 09:03 PM

*hugs Claire & gives magic headache-away pills* Any idea why? Stress? =/

The One Who 01-09-2010 09:07 PM

I have no idea why. I do have a bit of a cold, may be related to that. But really, it's more of a minor annoyance right now.

shadowedsoul 01-09-2010 09:11 PM

Cuddles all, erm yesterday, it was a bad reaction to somthing I took. Hmm won't be doing that again. Still feeling the effects of it now.=(

Scarletdreamer 01-09-2010 09:16 PM

Ugh.

Still need to process what my nutritionist appt was like, so can't give details, sorry. Brain hurts. Neck hurts. Don't want to think about anything relating to the appt really, but... :(

*cuddles all*

Oh & Lia, I'm sorry I wasn't here to respond to your post(s). But I am here now :P and if you want/need to PM me, feel free, okay? <3

PoisonedApple 01-09-2010 09:21 PM

Heard from my mum... gram is out of surgery. so far so good but she just got out.

Doikers 01-09-2010 09:32 PM

*Hugs Taz* Thankyou.

I e-mail a residential place about sending me some info . they don't produce such info they sent me a couple of S.I, e-mail address's though , which was thoughtful of them.

*Hugs Crimson* I'm happy your gran is doing okay.

*Hugs Jill* are you okay,What did you take ? it's okay if you don't want to say.

The One Who 01-09-2010 09:33 PM

Glad your gran is doing okay, Crimson *hugs*

Scarletdreamer 01-09-2010 10:22 PM

*curls up in the corner & cries*

FlyingNy 01-09-2010 10:28 PM

*Hugs April*

What's the matter?

The One Who 01-09-2010 10:36 PM

What's wrong April?

Scarletdreamer 01-09-2010 10:36 PM

I'm hurt. Jarrod is... not being very understanding, in fact is being pretty harsh. I just got off the phone with my bestie and that was good but now I wish I could have things back the way they were a week ago when a hug from her or my parents could help things be better. Now it's like... the only person I have to depend on IRL is Jarrod and he's definitely being a disappointment in not even trying to understand EDs or ED behavior. He's just charging along in his own fashion and being himself, ordering me about and thinking that I'm going to follow his "orders" ... it just ****ing hurts. I ****ing hurt. And it feels like no one IRL cares.

:crying:

This has been an epically awful week (from Friday-today, so not technically a week, since they start on Sunday/Monday depending where you're from, but still...).

FML.

Scarletdreamer 01-09-2010 10:57 PM

Updated my r/v. For anyone who cares.

FML FML FML FML.

I want to die.

shadowedsoul 01-09-2010 11:11 PM

Big bear hugs april, please stay safe. Mark hmm yeah I'm okay,would rather not say.sorry

FlyingNy 01-09-2010 11:13 PM

I'm sorry April *hugs* it really sucks when people just won't listen to you. I have a friend like that, thinks she knows what's best and doens't give a **** what I want or think. Damn, she's pissing me off now. I don't have much advice other than something that will likely turn into a shouting match, which won't help. Sorry.

FlyingNy 01-09-2010 11:16 PM

Can I kill her? Actually, can I go on a murderous rampage and kill about four different people?

Scarletdreamer 01-09-2010 11:17 PM

*cuddles Lia & Jill* Thanks for the hugs, guys... also... *glomps Crimson 'cause I spy her!!*

Am still feeling quite ****. Sorry for the lack of individuals, and also sorry, Lia, that I don't have any advice to give. :( I really... don't know what to do about the situation(s) I am finding myself and I was supposed to call my therapist about how the appt with the nutritionist went but I'm really scared to do that... I don't know why. I guess because I... well, I don't know. ARGH. I hate it when I'm being irrationally irrational. :( For what sense that makes. And I have ****ing nobody to talk with IRL about this, minus my bestie... but she's busy right now & anyway, I don't want to bore her or make her sick of me as well.

:crying: Feel so ****ing alone.

PoisonedApple 01-09-2010 11:20 PM

*cuddles April*

PoisonedApple 01-09-2010 11:21 PM

*giggles at being glomped* you got me while i was reading your r/v. :P