RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

tbsmac 15-07-2008 05:25 PM

well spoken to my cpn today and she insists on seeing me tomorrow, dont know what the doctor said to her but it cant have been too good cause she kept saying how concerned they are, I dont know why its not their life after all.

zowie 15-07-2008 05:56 PM

A&E sent the woman from EIP over, she just wound me up to the point where I thought I was going to hurt her. I really did.
So no one can help me, just as I thought.

1ofmany 15-07-2008 09:49 PM

Hey guys, My internet hasnt been letting me load RYL for some reason and has taken me ages to get here.
Loving the fringe Alex!
Saw a couple of friends today but mostly sat on the sidlines and watched, still feeling ****.
My confedorate friend (the one i talk to most about myself) still hasnt got back to me :( i dont think he cares anymore.

So yeh kept seeing myself dying at work today and am starting to get the urges again but cant act on them as i am driving a friend to work...*sigh* sorry guys

*Hands out all the strength and positive thoughts I can muster to everyone*

Casper_Fading 15-07-2008 11:36 PM

shh... i'm not here... someones nailed that damn tarp over my head and i can't see naything... no ligth

*hides in a corner*

where is the light

effervescence 16-07-2008 03:29 AM

alexx you look LOVELY.
really.
i love how you can eyeliner properly as well *is jealous*

blondiebear 16-07-2008 04:03 AM

*hugs all around*
I don't have time to say much. I need you here behind me please. I'll explain it all later. When I will collapse into the middle of you and cling to anyone who will listen.
More later. Thanks y'all.

Casper_Fading 16-07-2008 05:21 AM

*cuddles* you know i'm here to listen.

blondiebear 16-07-2008 06:23 AM

I know and I appreciate it so very much! I'll come back and support everyone when I can.

zowie 16-07-2008 09:29 AM

Woman from EIP is coming over again today. She really wound me up yesterday, I'm not looking forward to seeing her. I've also realised that I can OD on sleeping pills my dad's not hidden from me.

blondiebear 16-07-2008 12:48 PM

zowie, please don't.

ooh, it is 5:00 am and I didn't get to bed until 11:30. It is going to be a long day.

CrazyHayley 16-07-2008 02:15 PM

*snuggles susan and zowie* I've just been catching up on the past 36hrs, and you two both definately need my extra special snuggles. I wish that I was able to give something a bit more constructive but I had far too much alcohol with my meds yesterday and am feeling shall we say a tad delicate today.
*snuggles everyone else* well I can't leave anybody out cos we're all in here for a reason and need support and safety.

CrazyHayley 16-07-2008 03:13 PM

oh my goodness, where is everyone?! Has there been a day release outing from the ward that i missed out on due to not being with it cos of my hangover?! *cries* its sooo lonely and quiet......

1ofmany 16-07-2008 03:39 PM

Hey i am here just back from work (well needed a shower too!)
Strangely ok but paranoid today :S feels werid!

Hope your feeling better now hayley.

CrazyHayley 16-07-2008 03:56 PM

ah! I'm not all alone!!! there is life in here with me, good good.
Yeah hangovers gone now, but just left drained as I got a bit over emotional due to the drink and then my mind was going round and round and so I didn't get any sleep. I'm running on caffiene at the mo to get me through til dinner time, otherwise if I fall asleep too soon by body clock will get all messed up.
*goes off in search of that smoking shelter again*
*hangs head in shame at filthy disgusting habbit*

blondiebear 16-07-2008 04:10 PM

Hi. I'm here too. Don't forget, I'm 8 hours behind y'all in the UK. I need some sleep sometimes too.

I did make it back to bed for an hour. My sewing client said that he would be here around 1:30 or was it 1:45 to pick up the serviettes and place mats. Still have to clip threads, but that won't be difficult. Then no work coming in till the 23rd.

It is early yet. I don't know what i'm feeling besides damp and hungry.

*goes off to eat breakfast*

Auburn Shadow 16-07-2008 04:11 PM

heya, I'm around, just don't have much I can say at the moment. Sorry....

*sends hugs for everyone*

Detour. Derail 16-07-2008 04:30 PM

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Hayleyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

CrazyHayley 16-07-2008 04:35 PM

Thanks for the hugs Auburn shadow *snuggles you in return* you don't have to talk, just knowing someones there is helpful enough.

*snuggles susan* sorry I forget that we're all over the world on this. I do understand that people have jobs and need to sleep, I just got used to someone being here whenever I logged on. It was the one place that I wouldn't be lonely and could distract myself from my thoughts by trying to offer support to others, so I was just a bit deflated and lonely....sorry.xxx

CrazyHayley 16-07-2008 04:36 PM

aha! Alexx!!!! did you manage to get any sleep the other night?

CrazyHayley 16-07-2008 04:47 PM

i've gotta get away from infront of the computer for a bit, seizing up and in a lot of pain, but i'll prob be back online later, so i'll leave you in the active sense, but mentally I'm still in the ward with you all. xxx