RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 20-05-2008 12:55 PM

I'm feeling downright awful- headache going down one side of my head and into my neck. It's kinda scary and my neck bloody kills. I hope it's just cus I slept funny :S

Slip 20-05-2008 01:25 PM

**wonders in with blankets & pillows & settles for a while**
I don't wanna play no more...

Jetforce 20-05-2008 02:45 PM

*massages helen's shoulders/neck*

Hope that helps a tad :P

*throws a another doona over deb..it's cold there and a few soft toys for u to cuddle*

blondiebear 20-05-2008 03:16 PM

*wanders in with diet pepsi in hand*
*offers a couple of paracetamol to Helen*

Poor Ally, no therapy next week.

My husband and I finally figured out where we are spending Saturday and Sunday nights. Flagstaff Arizona, it is only a relatively short 9 hour drive. Then Albuquerque New Mexico. If we are headed east, we usually do the drive to Albuquerque in a single day. This will give us a chance to explore Route 66 where it goes through northern Arizona.
Now all I have to do is nudge dear hubby into making the reservations for the holiday weekend!

Appointment with nutritionist this morning, some food plenty of psych work. Will talk to her about why I'm so much more anxious than usual to hide my upper torso. And about dealing with husband snitching food. Not nice to do to someone who went hungry in childhood.
Sigh.
*wanders off to get another diet pepsi*

~*forever_broken*~ 20-05-2008 03:36 PM

*hugs her RYL mom* hope the nutritionist appointment goes well dear Susan-mom.

Helen*snuggles* I'm sorry to hear you hurt so badly :-( I hope it gets better soon.

Jo *massive hugs*, it's not helping at all? I'm so sorry hun... Maybe we should trade places... I'm kind of thinking I need a REAL psych ward:pinch:. I hope things get better hun.

Jeremy, I know we talked last night (well, it was last night for me any way) and I hope you are feeling a bit more positive today my friend *squishes*
---------------
I'm exhausted:-( didn't sleep well at all last night. I've only got a slight head ache this morning (due to the fact that I got sick last night and then drank a lot of water). But I really just feel rather awful at the moment. It doesn't help that I don't have therapy next week especially since I really want to talk about this being 'done'... I don't WANT to go to hospital(especially right now as I'm trying to transition from uni to 'the real world') but... *shrug* yesterday I seriously considered slitting my wrists... Thought about it a lot in the hours after therapy (truth be told I thought of it DURING therapy)... Why not? After all, 'I'm done'... *shrug* I'm tempted to email him and ask if he's got an opening later in the week... But I don't know...
*curls up in her corner for a nap... Even though she just woke up*

~*forever_broken*~ 20-05-2008 03:53 PM

Never mind... I don't want to ask... I can wait two weeks... F**k

Slip 20-05-2008 04:24 PM

Soft toys... I feel like a child today... thanks!

blondiebear 20-05-2008 04:29 PM

Alyssa, your RYL mom says to see if there is an appointment.
My husband is making reservations. Oh boy, rate$ for a holiday weekend. I can live with double beds as long as it's non smoking.

Kija 20-05-2008 04:33 PM

offers hugs to everyone.
*snuggles down in a corner with a duvet*

~*forever_broken*~ 20-05-2008 04:36 PM

lol nothing wrong with feeling like a child.

*sigh* I've got the email written up... I just have to decide to send it:crying: I don't really want to... *updated* alright I emailed him... I figured pushing the send button would be less stressful in the long run then worrying about whether or not to send it...

Detour. Derail 20-05-2008 04:52 PM

uhhh :pinch: why did I do it? why did I have to find out?
*cries*

Detour. Derail 20-05-2008 05:24 PM

*sigh*
*curls up*

zowie 20-05-2008 06:04 PM

*Hides in corner* Someone hug me? x

~*forever_broken*~ 20-05-2008 06:12 PM

*hugs Alexx, Zowie, and Katey*
Kateyyyyy I see you. Hope you're doing better sweetie *snuggles*

Katey-lou 20-05-2008 06:13 PM

sorry, i've not been in here past couple of days. i'm trying to avoid going in a real 'psych ward' my psychologist wants me in, as do the crisis team an part ofthe duty team where my community team are. i'm currently hiding frm them because i dont want to go in.

~*forever_broken*~ 20-05-2008 06:26 PM

*snuggles Katey*
Believe me sweet heart, I understand how you don't want to go to hospital... but maybe it is for the best..?

MammaMia 20-05-2008 06:30 PM

*snuggles everyone*

The pain is nearly all gone :) Got it elsewhere hehe :P I feel sooooo happy atm and rather tired tho.

Detour. Derail 20-05-2008 06:33 PM

Should I go to his house or not?
someone decide for me :P

I hate TOTM :/
Pain much?!

MammaMia 20-05-2008 06:40 PM

Do you feel upto going Alex????? xx

Detour. Derail 20-05-2008 06:47 PM

erm...I really really really realllllly want to.
but i have cramps :/
and the gay thing is that my break between the pill started on thursday and will end this thursday coming (day after tomorrow)
I just want companyyyyy.
I know he'll make me feel better...after my mum made me feel crap.