RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 16-03-2008 12:55 AM

I feel selfish for wanting to do so much harm to myself tonight, when the entire time...my friend was starting to bleed etc. Now I know....I feel so bad for her and selfish for still wanting it. Silly & werid yes.

I still want to do bad harmful things :(

~*forever_broken*~ 16-03-2008 12:59 AM

*hugs everyone*

Thanks, Emma, for asking.

Just a quick note as I am still at hospital with everyone:

She's responsive and talking to us... She's got a bit of a headache yet and isn't keeping food down... But she's talking to us and opening her eyes :-D

*breaths a sigh of relief and settles down in her corner for a bit of a cry*

Unfortunatly I'm kind of all over the place emotionally... Leaning more toward teary, sad...

*hugs everyone*

Take care all.

Pomegranate 16-03-2008 01:00 AM

It isn't silly or weird, it shows you care and that you are a good person. It is not strange to consider reverting back to old coping methods when things stress us out. But you are doing so well moving on from there and coping without those destructive things. Don't stop fighting to be free now x

MammaMia 16-03-2008 01:03 AM

Thanks Emma *huggles*

She's gone offline, so I think she's had to go to hospital =[

Ally, great to hear the news hunnie :)

*hugs everyone*

*rocks back and forth*

lil-princess 16-03-2008 02:10 AM

Heya everyone, how ya all doing??

I feel quite alone right now, anyone wanna talk? xxx

Pomegranate 16-03-2008 02:14 AM

hey Emma, *hugs* whats up hun? x

lil-princess 16-03-2008 02:19 AM

I dunno i just feel really low and i just wanna give up on everything but it doesn't matter nothing matter's about me anymore, Hows you?? xx

Pomegranate 16-03-2008 02:45 AM

I am alright hun, Please don't give up. It does matter. I am sorry for not replying straight away, I was doing a favour for someone and got distracted. Your pain matters sweetie xx

chocostashchick 16-03-2008 02:49 AM

*hugs the Emmas*
Alyssa i am SO GLAD about your cousin
Helen i hope your friend is okay
*hugs Alexx and everybody else*
*wanders into Denial Tent and collapses on pile of blankets*
gah i feel so weird, i keep getting that weird dizzy lead-heavy sinky feeling thingy? i had told my psych about it and he said it was dissosociation from anxiety or something. lovely. nearly collapsed at my desk just now. so weiiiiiird but maybe he is right.
so i am going to bed and hope it goes away
*curls up in the corner with a blanket in the Denial Tent*

lil-princess 16-03-2008 03:03 AM

It's ok, i'm not really with it tonight anyways, i feel so emotional and i dunno what to do, i should go to bed really cause i really don't trust myself right now :( i've just got so much pain inside of me i dunno how to let it out but the only way i can think of is ending it but i don't know :'(
*hugs everyone* xx

Pomegranate 16-03-2008 03:06 AM

I think it is a really good idea for you to go to bed, especially if you are feeling so bad. I understand how hard it is but could you try to think of the advice you have given certain others on this site when they have thought or been tempted by suicide? You may not be sure but I KNOW you can get through this *huge hugs* x

lil-princess 16-03-2008 03:16 AM

I'll try to but usually when i tell it to myself it never works and i've also got this annoying voice in my head telling me to do stuff but i haven't been taking any notice of it i'm blocking it out by supporting others and keeping all my problems and feelings away which is the best thing if nowon knows how i really feel :(.
I'm gonna try and get some sleep before i do anything xx thanks for letting me talk to you for a little while em xx

Pomegranate 16-03-2008 03:21 AM

*grabs bat and metaphorically beats Emma's (lil-princess') annoying subconcious voice into unconciousness to allow her some rest and peace*. If you need or want to chat at anytime tomorrow and one of us can't get online feel free to PM or text Helen and get her to give you my no :). Offer is there anyway, or PM me. *hugs* x

~*forever_broken*~ 16-03-2008 03:33 AM

*sigh*

I wish I knew what I was feeling right now... I'm kind of out of it I guess... Slightly teary... I want to be sad... Or something... *sigh* I just really don't know... There's a ghost of something there (sadness I think) but I can't grab hold of it :-(

:crying:

I hate this.

Oh...

Cousin update: she's doing well, her vitals are good and only has a slight headache. Problem is some effects don't show up until 10 days AFTER inhaling the drug :pinch:... I hope that's not the case...

Jetforce 16-03-2008 08:39 AM

*hugs ally*

Stay safe there and tc of urself!

Hope ur cuz is alrite too...what did she inhale?

Detour. Derail 16-03-2008 02:36 PM

*crawls in*
blah
*hides*

Sugar and Spice 16-03-2008 02:36 PM

*hugs all round*
Hope everyone is staying safe.

Ally, I'm glad to hear that your cousin is doing well. I've got my fingers crossed for her and hope she has a speedy and successful recovery.

I want to hide away...*grabs my teddy and curls into a small ball behind a huge bean bag*

Pomegranate 16-03-2008 03:14 PM

*hugs all in the psych ward*

*offers coffee/tea to everyone with calorie free cookies*

Jetforce 16-03-2008 03:17 PM

Thx's Emma :-)

Damn, i can't sleep now *sigh*

And i feel very wierd atm hmm...strange feeling, oh well..hope it passes

Detour. Derail 16-03-2008 03:26 PM

i...cant...stay...awake..