RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

PoisonedApple 19-05-2010 10:03 PM

First thing's first Kat. Breath slow before you hyperventilate yourself and pass out. They won't take her if you aren't a danger to her. You haven't shown you are and your parents and husband are there for her too. *cuddles Kat* you'll both be ok. I'm sorry I had more to say but the state of my mind today is failing me right now.
Do you know who was writing in the purple ^up there^?

katnovia 19-05-2010 10:03 PM

*nods* jack's my hubby. he knows i'm struggling. he's known it ages but it doesnt matter to him because he cant cope with knowing it so he shoves it under the carpet. but i think he's just afraid for hazel. cos when i told him earlier about the thread i wrote, he just said he was calling the dr because it was unsafe for me to be alone with hazel and i needed to get some help for it because i was getting dangerous. he doesn't care about how I feel or what's going on in my head. as long as hazel is alright and he can go to work theres no problem. he didnt even offer me acuddle.

nicole94 19-05-2010 10:05 PM

no. :( group was scary and i feel **** and i dont care if thats a judgment! and i feel ill and i want a ciggarette but i cant because its too late to go out and my mum cant know i smoke! :(

katnovia 19-05-2010 10:06 PM

no i dont konw. my current state of mind wont let me decide what the truth is.

me?

if i had to say it was anything else, in my usual state of mind i would say it it was shadow. the thing i try to keep locked up the most because it would do anything to destroy me.

PoisonedApple 19-05-2010 10:07 PM

aww Kat. *cuddles more* i'm sorry he's so unsupportive. do you have other family or friends you can talk to about this? That can help you when ur struggling?

katnovia 19-05-2010 10:08 PM

hes only unsupportive because he's in over his head and cant cope and doesnt know where to turn for help because we've been turned away so many times. I dont have friends, not that can help. my bestie is miles away and we never get to talk andd my family are ostriches

Doikers 19-05-2010 10:16 PM

I'm really sorry but I'm tired and have taken my meds one of which is sedative so I'm going to head to bed ,I hope you sleep well Kat *HUGE HUGS*

*Leaves Hugs and a fruit selection with extra pinapple in on the ward table*

Night all :)

katnovia 19-05-2010 10:18 PM

lob some sedatives over here wont you mark? i wish. but im feeding hazel. so i cant. no sleep help here. night *cuddles* sleep tight

xxjuliexx 19-05-2010 10:19 PM

morning all i'm so late for class:notsure: :notsure: :crying:

PoisonedApple 19-05-2010 10:19 PM

*grabs some pineapple before it's gone*
What about his family Kat? Even if it's just you having them take Hazel to their place when you're in crisis?

Good night Mark. Sleep well.

PoisonedApple 19-05-2010 10:20 PM

Good morning Julie. What class?

katnovia 19-05-2010 10:22 PM

hmm, that i'd have to think about. i dont really trust them with her. they're not really 'involved' shall we say. they're two towns away and dont bother to visit us, we have to go to them. apparently its because they're working for a living and dont have time. like we have time with jacks shifts, but then again they dont like his job so they'd love any excuse to tell him to jack it in..(oh dear..that was a bad choice of words.!) meh, i'm whinging.

PoisonedApple 19-05-2010 10:26 PM

lol no worries i have issues with my in-laws too (as if that wasn't obvious by the last few days of ranting and whining and complaining) but if it comes down to it and u really need some time and a break any family or friend that is willing to help is good

katnovia 19-05-2010 10:28 PM

i guess. im just really really protective..probably over. but my mum allowed me to get hurt..i cant..*shudders* you know.

PoisonedApple 19-05-2010 10:31 PM

yeah. i know and totally understand.
but this is why we're thinking now to make a plan for later if you need it :) something you can put into practice and be ok with that will also help you.

katnovia 19-05-2010 10:33 PM

i wish i could think now. but everything hurts. i think i might need to sleep.

Scarletdreamer 19-05-2010 10:37 PM

G'night, Mark, thanks for all of the support today. :) Pleasant dreams... *tucks you up and gives you one last cuddle* :)

*cuddles Kat* Sweetie, calm down... I know, it's so so so much easier said than done, but I honestly don't think that they'd take Hazel away from you. As Crimson said, you haven't shown yourself to be a danger to her or anyone else, you seem to be handling things pretty well (considering the circumstances!! I would be doing much worse, I think), and you have us for support. I wish I could be there IRL to help out someone, sorry your family is such an arsey one (lol), and sorry that Jack isn't there to support you more... will keep you in my prayers if that's okay? *more cuddles*

*cuddles Crimson* Read your earlier post(s) and wish that I could help you as well. Keep plugging on... How's WoW going? :D Does it cheer you up at all? keep you distracted? because it does me. I FINALLY completed a warlock quest today on Silvermoon server (41 gnome 'lock :D, named Shadedsoul if you want to look her up on the Armory), that's been waiting in the wings for probably about 6 months now. Gahh. That's what happens when you have a ton of toons, lol. :-/ What levels are yours on Runetotem? and Alliance or Horde? I'm thinking of starting a night elf hunter or something on that server, but we'll see. :) Sorry for all of the WoW-speak, hopefully it got your mind off of things for a bit? *cuddles*

*cuddles Louise, Nicole, Julie, Laura, Kahlia, JK, Oliver, and everyone else I'm forgetting* So sorry if I forgot you... that doesn't mean that you're not important to me, it just means that I'm forgetful!! lol...

Going to see Ironman 2 tonight... am nervous about that. Don't like being around people - hopefully not many will be there tonight. Also don't really want to go, am really exhausted and just want to sleep. I need - NEED - to start exercising again, am so effing FAT... :crying: ...but I don't have the energy to even try. I suck so much and I hate myself even more. :crying:

I think I need to update r/v... will be back in a bit.

*cudldes everyone some more*

katnovia 19-05-2010 10:40 PM

*cuddles april back* your prayers are very much welcomed, and blessed. thank you.

xxjuliexx 19-05-2010 10:41 PM

my art school
and i slept in and missed a fitness class
i just wanna hit myself grrr

katnovia 19-05-2010 10:46 PM

*hugs julie* wish i could say somthing good

Scarletdreamer 19-05-2010 10:49 PM

updated r/v............

*hides* :crying:

katnovia 19-05-2010 10:49 PM

*yawns uncontrollably* i need sleep. *musters up all the energy she has and leaves piles of cuddles and safe hugs on the table for all who want them*

PoisonedApple 19-05-2010 10:55 PM

Quote:

*cuddles Crimson* Read your earlier post(s) and wish that I could help you as well. Keep plugging on... How's WoW going? :D Does it cheer you up at all? keep you distracted? because it does me. I FINALLY completed a warlock quest today on Silvermoon server (41 gnome 'lock :D, named Shadedsoul if you want to look her up on the Armory), that's been waiting in the wings for probably about 6 months now. Gahh. That's what happens when you have a ton of toons, lol. :-/ What levels are yours on Runetotem? and Alliance or Horde? I'm thinking of starting a night elf hunter or something on that server, but we'll see. :) Sorry for all of the WoW-speak, hopefully it got your mind off of things for a bit? *cuddles*
:) i mailed em to you on permasoul the other day lol WoW is good when i wanna escape people other than D... for that I go out for a walk, hide in the bathroom or go to bed.

*cuddles Kat and tucks her into bed* Sleep well.

Doikers 19-05-2010 11:33 PM

Can't sleep , I don't understand it I'm TIRED but just laying there tossing and turning is getting me frustrated so I'll hang out in here for a few minutes I think

Doikers 19-05-2010 11:36 PM

*pokes around , anyone awake ?*

PoisonedApple 19-05-2010 11:37 PM

*huggles Mark* your mind keeping you awake or just can't get comfy?

Doikers 19-05-2010 11:39 PM

Mind keeping me awake with unsafe thoughts , I'm just gonna sit here for ten minutes and munch on handfuls of cereal and then try and sleep again . I don't want to be too tired when I have visitors tommorow:S

PoisonedApple 19-05-2010 11:42 PM

have you had some tea? might help some

MammaMia 19-05-2010 11:43 PM

*hides*

Doikers 19-05-2010 11:45 PM

No I haven't had tea . I'm gonna give sleep another go , I ended up eating a bowl of cereal :( Stress / comfort eating . Night Again.
*Hugs crimson and Helen*

If I'm still awake in a bit I'll try tea though :)

MammaMia 19-05-2010 11:47 PM

Hope you sleep Mark *hugs* xx

PoisonedApple 19-05-2010 11:47 PM

*huggles Mark* night. *waves*
*finds and huggles Helen*

wildly insane 19-05-2010 11:50 PM

Tea? when I couldn't sleep I found this herbal infusion calledd "night-time tea" it was very good and did seem to help. What visitors do you have tomorrow Mark? Hope you get to sleep soon.

I've just finished for the evening, went to they gym, ate a proper dinner, started my PhD application letter, started brainstorming for the presentation I have to give at an interview next week and had a long skype chat to my boyf. He looked tired :( So have decided to try and fit it all in, PhD application, work trip to Copenhagen and an interview all by next friday. I hope the ash cloud doesn't stop me from going home. I still feel a bit over my head but if I think about the tasks separately and allocate time to them I can hopefully get it all done with out turning into a complete mess. I know it probably doesn't sound like I'm fitting in much but it's all such a big deal to deal with.

*hugs everyone* sorry too many posts to catch up on for separate responses

hey Helen, what's up?

hi Crimson, how are you?

cuddles Julie cos I sees her

MammaMia 19-05-2010 11:52 PM

*clings*

I can't stop crying. This is way too much to handle :'( Please, I just want this **** to go away :'( :'(

wildly insane 20-05-2010 12:01 AM

*holds Helen tight*

wildly insane 20-05-2010 12:03 AM

what **** hun?

MammaMia 20-05-2010 12:05 AM

Thanks Hannah :( So much ****, a lot of it's in my thread which you've seen already. I just want to be happy & to be okay and my best friends too :'( Is that too much to ask?

PoisonedApple 20-05-2010 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildly insane (Post 2306295)
Tea? when I couldn't sleep I found this herbal infusion calledd "night-time tea" it was very good and did seem to help. What visitors do you have tomorrow Mark? Hope you get to sleep soon.

I've just finished for the evening, went to they gym, ate a proper dinner, started my PhD application letter, started brainstorming for the presentation I have to give at an interview next week and had a long skype chat to my boyf. He looked tired :( So have decided to try and fit it all in, PhD application, work trip to Copenhagen and an interview all by next friday. I hope the ash cloud doesn't stop me from going home. I still feel a bit over my head but if I think about the tasks separately and allocate time to them I can hopefully get it all done with out turning into a complete mess. I know it probably doesn't sound like I'm fitting in much but it's all such a big deal to deal with.

*hugs everyone* sorry too many posts to catch up on for separate responses

hey Helen, what's up?

hi Crimson, how are you?

cuddles Julie cos I sees her

Mark's visitors are his housing support worker and mayhaps the e-on people if i recall right.

I still feel like the hurtable part of me has been taken out... *shrugs* and I can't wait to leave work and go home

xxjuliexx 20-05-2010 12:09 AM

*sits* so anyone around or r u all in bed :p

MammaMia 20-05-2010 12:11 AM

I'm still here Julie.

Mark's visitors are his brother, sister & their baby???

wildly insane 20-05-2010 12:13 AM

*hugs Helen more* ah that **** and definitely not too much to ask, only reasonable I'd say. Try not to think of "everything" and break it down into more manageable chunks, it doesn't make it better but sometimes it makes it easier to get through the next minute. When I start thinking about "everything" I start to drown. Probably not very helpful but it's all I can think of and knowing a little bit about how difficult things are for you.

Ah thanks Crimson *gives you a little cuddle* I know how you feel about work. What do you do? Is the hurtable part being removed a good thing or a bad thing?

PoisonedApple 20-05-2010 12:14 AM

*ponders* mayhaps i have the days mixed. or maybe the hsw is coming by earlier than his family...
*tries to unscramble brains*

MammaMia 20-05-2010 12:15 AM

Thanjs Hannah.

PoisonedApple 20-05-2010 12:17 AM

Quote:

Ah thanks Crimson *gives you a little cuddle* I know how you feel about work. What do you do? Is the hurtable part being removed a good thing or a bad thing?
I'm a file clerk/ roving clerk/ receptionist at the local state district attorney's office.
Honestly, I don't know yet. It's wierd though. I feel like me but I don't... Kinda like I just rerouted a lot of circuits but yet like something else... I really have no idea how to describe it.

wildly insane 20-05-2010 12:20 AM

that sounds kinda interesting, if it keeps you busy too, I know though that sometimes you just don't want to be in work. Well I hope it's a good thing :)

I hopes Julie is okay

Hang in there Helen

Gotta go to bed, sorry guys

MammaMia 20-05-2010 12:24 AM

Night Han x

PoisonedApple 20-05-2010 12:32 AM

busy sometimes just not on wednesdays.
*hugs good night*

MammaMia 20-05-2010 01:04 AM

Got to love ideas coming into your head & you can't get them out.
:'( **** OFF.
Why can't all this **** just PLEASE ****ING LEAVE ME ALONE :'(

xxjuliexx 20-05-2010 01:43 AM

i'm on my phone so replys will me slow and i'll probably miss some of u sorry *sits* it's lunch time *stares at my lunch* it feels like i'm at war with these stupid crackers

taz35 20-05-2010 03:16 AM

*leaves hugs & cuddles for everyone and disappears*