RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

xxjuliexx 18-05-2010 01:58 AM

*curls up and looks at my lunch* shouldn't eat it.it doesn't look healthy cheese on toast not healthy *sniffles* sometimes i wish good at purging but i'm not i just can't no matter how hard i try probably seems like a good thing it's not it sucks sorry i'll shut up

MammaMia 18-05-2010 02:02 AM

*cuddles Taz & Julie*

Try to eat Julie. I know it's hard.

xxjuliexx 18-05-2010 03:03 AM

*sits*

MammaMia 18-05-2010 03:03 AM

*curls up & rocks*

taz35 18-05-2010 03:22 AM

*offers hugs to Julie* I hope you ended up eating at least a little bit Julie.

*sits beside Hels & hugs her tightly* Keep your head up hun <3

MammaMia 18-05-2010 03:25 AM

*hugs tight*

Thanks honey. I'm going to try sleep now. I'll reply to your latest PM asap <3 xxx

Kahlia1981 18-05-2010 03:36 AM

*cuddles those who can accept hugs*
*waves at everyone else*

So sick of all of this. Someone make it stop .... please ....

*disappears back down hole*

SoMuchMore 18-05-2010 04:06 AM

*peeks out from hiding* sorry, i havent been posting much... I havent really felt like talking the past few days. I keep reading though, to try to keep caught up with all of you. Again, sorry.. i prolly don't deserve any responses if i cant give them i know... so if you want to ignore, thats okay i understand.
*leaves hugs*

lost in dreams 18-05-2010 04:21 AM

I hope it's Ok if i hang around in here for a little bit. I am not so good being on my own latley.

Kahlia1981 18-05-2010 04:58 AM

*hugs Laura* - Been missing you. Hope you are doing okay.
*hugs Vikki - I think that's your name (lost in dreams)* Hang in here as much as you want.

Had a bad night last night. My DID resurfaced for the first time in a long time. Not quite sure what to do or what I'm going to do to cope. Feeling a bit scared. I don't have any support psychologically for it, and am not able to get any. I see my psychiatrist tomorrow and we'll see what he says ... but I'm not sure how he will react. My last psychiatrist dealt with it and helped me with it, but since then I've had ECT and don't remember anything about it. My GP was really understanding though.

I guess it's good that I have one ally, right?

Sorry, I guess it just caught me by surprise and I'm scared and I don't know what to do and that scares me even more.

I'll stop complaining now. I'm really sorry. :crying:

*becomes invisible and sneaks off into a corner to hide in shame*

xxjuliexx 18-05-2010 06:09 AM

*leaves hugs for all* stupid phone it turned my pmimg off on here and i won't be able to fix it till after combat fitness but combat is good

risenfromperdition 18-05-2010 07:32 AM

*snuggles everyone*
*curls up in corner*

wildly insane 18-05-2010 08:24 AM

Quick hi as I couldn't drag myself out of bed this morning so am rushing around to be on time for work again, I don't want to go I hate it.

*hugs Helen* I'm sorry I haven't been around and I know it's never just money but it doesn't help, but you are awesome and kind and always supporting other people and you don't deserve any of this pain and you can get through this.

That goes for everyone, you can all get through this.

*hugs Laura* don't worry about trying to respond and we won't ignore you, we'll just sit by you and hold your hand

*hugs Taz* sorry to hear about your mum, parents are always difficult

*hugs Kahlia* hope today goes okay and you can talk to your psych about the DID

*hugs Nikki* you're welcome here, being alone is not easy

*offers blanket to horseridinbbe*

*hugs Julie* hope combat was good, please try and eat something

*hugs April* hope your day at the internship goes well, it's really fun getting things through the post even when we buy them :)

*hugs Crimson* hope you feel better today

*hugs Hayley* hope you slept well

Checks on all those asleep, hope you wake up feeling better than yesterday

okay gotta dash

lost in dreams 18-05-2010 08:37 AM

Thanks people for allowing me to be in here. It makes me feel better.

*Hugs every one around* I'm going to go over by the wall now and try to sleep if thats OK. Thanks again.

xxjuliexx 18-05-2010 08:44 AM

*sits and looks around*

xxjuliexx 18-05-2010 08:55 AM

just so u guys no i ate

risenfromperdition 18-05-2010 09:00 AM

good job julie :)
*smiles at proudly*
hows you
[you added me on fb right? lol]

xxjuliexx 18-05-2010 09:02 AM

*nods*yea that was me :-p

xxjuliexx 18-05-2010 09:10 AM