RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 28-04-2010 06:41 PM

The Diaz has kicked in , I'm just gonna take a little time over in front of my tv

nicole94 28-04-2010 06:42 PM

AAARRGHH im so angry!

Doikers 28-04-2010 06:44 PM

Whats up Nicole?

frenchhorn 28-04-2010 06:48 PM

west side story is amazing.

*comes out from under the floorboards, he needs to prepare for his concert now, so no more hiding*
sent an email to teacher to talk about deferring recital, going to talk to her on friday.

Scarletdreamer 28-04-2010 07:01 PM

*pops in to offer cuddles to all, especially Oliver & Mark, then pops out to head to class*

Thinking of you all... many cuddles & love to each and every one of you!!!! :) I'll be back on later, hopefully, after senior sem... hopefully I won't be feeling like SI'ing in that class due to getting back a bad grade or something... :-S

*hides*

PoisonedApple 28-04-2010 07:15 PM

Mark~ It's not whining. And we're here to help :)

Hayley~ if he comes to the US since it isn't a deployment would he be able to bring you with him? Yay on getting your doctor agreeing! Hope it helps. :)

Oliver~ This is going to sound greedy but... YOU CAN NOT DIE ON ME!!!
But on the school work I agree that an extension on you work may be beneficial. It would give you room to breath since you have a lot on your proverbial plate right now.

*hugs Nicole* What happened hun?

*sits to watch west side story*

jonikd 28-04-2010 08:08 PM

*hugs everyone*
I'm considering sleeping in the day and staying awake all night just so I can be around when all you guys are :(

MammaMia 28-04-2010 10:42 PM

*hugs everyone*

Been soooooooooo many posts since this morning.

Hope people are feeling better.

Have had an amazing day with my friend. Already miss her. I kept collapsing though, godamm you fainting!!! Haven't had a bad spell like today for a little while, so was really distressing. Was incredibly dizzy most of the time but she was really good to me ^_^ She even let me talk about stuff, ended up ranting about mh services, oh dear!!! Then gained a nasty migraine, ****ing thing :@ Not-so-nice journey home, battery died before I even left & was just so stressful. I was like if anything happens to me, I hardly have any money && no mobile =/ Luckily I got home in one piece. Even if the bus driver nearly sent me through the window screen. My legs ache sooooooooooooo much. But then again, I did pretty much walk for nearly 12 hours (minis sitting on buses/trains/on the floor/in the pub etc..)

*cuddles everyone again and goes to hide in her hiding space*

Really want my best friends :(

Kahlia1981 28-04-2010 11:28 PM

*huggles everyone*

Sorry, too many posts for me to do individual replies - 4 pages since I was in here last night.

Going to try and get some ammo to fight the healthcare battle this morning. Plan A is in progress and we are going to do work to cement it, then work onm Plans B through to E ... and so on. So over all this. :(

*disappears into a corner for a cry*

MammaMia 28-04-2010 11:45 PM

So tired of fighting.
So exhausted from today, can't sleep yet, my migraine will make it so painful to.
**** this.

frenchhorn 29-04-2010 12:58 AM

*hides again*
I'm actually not going to be able to get through the night without doing something serious, death is the only thing on my mind, I'm scared.

Kahlia1981 29-04-2010 01:07 AM

*hugs Oliver* - Is there anyone IRL you can talk to or be with? Can you call a crisis line? I know it's hard, but try to fight it. I wish I could say that it gets easier, but I can't. Maybe even distractions or the 15 second game?

frenchhorn 29-04-2010 01:12 AM

no one I can be with at the moment, I could call the samaritans, but I don't know, dont like talking on the phone, I'm trying distractions, but concentration so bad i cant focus on one thing for that long.
*hides*

Kahlia1981 29-04-2010 01:19 AM

I understand where you are coming from with the phones ... I absolutely hate it myself. I wish I could be there with you - It's about 10:20 here which means it's like ~ 1:20 am there? What kind of distractions are you using at the moment? Is anything helping or making it easier? *offers hugs*

PoisonedApple 29-04-2010 01:19 AM

*cuddles Oliver* Sorry its not more but dealing with people today is casuing me to be a bit scattered right now.

frenchhorn 29-04-2010 01:26 AM

yeah its about 1.20am here, well at the moment I'm emailing my tutor, but thats taking ages, have to stop every few words and reread it constantly to check its ok, other than that I dont know.

thanks for the cuddles crimson *returns cuddles, then hides again*
sorry I am being so useless.

PoisonedApple 29-04-2010 01:34 AM

*sits and holds Oliver's hand for as long as needed, even if its all night*
It's good you're emailing your tutor. *huggles*

frenchhorn 29-04-2010 01:44 AM

thanks crimson
sorry everyone I feel so pathetic in asking for help

Kahlia1981 29-04-2010 01:54 AM

*cuddles Oliver* - Asking for help is never pathetic. If you don't feel safe, or able to keep yourself safe, then it is far better to ask for help than to sit alone in the dark (so to speak). How did you go with emailing your tutor? *sits down beside Oliver and settles in for as long as needed*

Hey Crimson, how are you doing? Recovering a bit from your day dealing with people? *huggles you*

frenchhorn 29-04-2010 02:15 AM

thank you for sitting with me guys.
i've sent the email to my tutor, see what she says in morning
*walks around ward to try help distract himself*