RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

effervescence 14-07-2008 08:38 AM

*hides*
am scared.

see thread if interested.

zowie 14-07-2008 09:43 AM

I cut last night, wish there was space on me left to cut some more. Want to OD soooo bad, dad's out for the day so I can search for my meds now.

irkeninvader 14-07-2008 10:21 AM

Any reason you feel so bad at the moment Zowie? Can you find something to do to distract yourself? Maybe go out somewhere so you're not tempted by your meds?

zowie 14-07-2008 10:47 AM

Can't find my meds anywhere, dad's done a good job at hiding them.
I just can't handle this anymore, Beth is so overpowering and scary I'm just so tired.
I called my cpn who is coming over in half an hour, but I don't think she'll be able to help me.

irkeninvader 14-07-2008 10:49 AM

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time with Beth. Try to be honest with the CPN about how hard you're finding things? She can only help you properly if she knows how bad it is. I really hope they can do something for you hun. *hugs you*

Jetforce 14-07-2008 10:52 AM

*hides in the corner*

irkeninvader 14-07-2008 10:55 AM

*pokes Jeremy*

Jetforce 14-07-2008 11:05 AM

u ok jess??

lil-princess 14-07-2008 12:01 PM

Heya everyone :) How is everyone on this lovely hot day??

*Sends you all loads of hugs*

Today marks my 1 week free of sh :) hopefully i'll keep on going being free of sh. xxx

Jetforce 14-07-2008 12:06 PM

Well done emma...!!!! Keep it up...congrats :-)

Pomegranate 14-07-2008 12:17 PM

*hugs everyone who needs them*

I want to sleep for ever :( or sleep and wake up as some one else. I don't like this.

MammaMia 14-07-2008 12:26 PM

*hugs everyone lots and lots*

Well Done Emsie, you can do it!!!!!

1ofmany 14-07-2008 12:42 PM

Hey guys I have decided to emerge from hiding for a bit.
Hows you doing?
Congrats Emma!

farawayfairy 14-07-2008 02:52 PM

Well done Emma!

I'm struggling a lot. :'(

blondiebear 14-07-2008 02:59 PM

*hugs everyone*
I'm still waking up. Today is the day I iron the second batch of serviettes and place mats. 160 sides to press into hems. 160 corners to pin into place. 160 opportunities to fry my fingers.
Obviously I am not looking forward to this. Of course life being what it is, I will shower before I go get sweaty from ribs to knee.
*hugs all around*

farawayfairy 14-07-2008 03:29 PM

I can't do this I can't do this I can't do this :crying:

1ofmany 14-07-2008 04:13 PM

*gives a blanket and pillows*
Whats up hon? You wanna tell us? We are all hear to listen!

farawayfairy 14-07-2008 04:16 PM

*curls up in blanket and pillows* thanks.

I'm struggling not to harm. My counselling session was cancelled today but I really needed it because it's 2 years since some stuff (yeah there's a lot of anniversaries of things - all similar- these past two weeks) and also my best friend is dying in hospital and I'm finding it all a bit too much.

~*forever_broken*~ 14-07-2008 04:32 PM

Good job LP-Emma
*Ally smiles a little 'cause, for some reason, she likes her name for LP-Emma*
Good lord, I need to go back to sleep I guess*rolls eyes*

Jess, hun, I hope you were able to stay safe *cuddles*. I am sorry you had such a rough day and I wish I had something helpful to say... but I love you.

*retreats to her corner for a nap even though she's only been up for a little over an hour*

MammaMia 14-07-2008 05:19 PM

*cuddles everyone*

zowie 14-07-2008 07:51 PM

Taken my evening meds and am hoping to fall asleep soon. Will go to A&E in the morning if things havent changed.

Detour. Derail 14-07-2008 08:30 PM

oooooooft..so...so...tired...*collapses again*

1ofmany 14-07-2008 09:14 PM

Keep seeing myself dieing in differant ways (unintentional thoughts) its pissing me off and dont know what to do. havent seen any friends for a week now (excluding work).
My best friend (if he still consideres me one) i havent seen for two weeks and I dont think he knows i need to talk with him. RAGH. sorry for taking up space.
I will go sit on the stairs now.

Detour. Derail 14-07-2008 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1ofmany (Post 921290)
Keep seeing myself dieing in differant ways (unintentional thoughts) its pissing me off and dont know what to do.

I get that....its awful *feeble hugs*

CrazyHayley 14-07-2008 09:32 PM

wow, I'm not online for a couple of days, real physical people round mine kicking me up the backside to stop being depressed.....didn't do the job, if only it was that easy.

Anyhoo, quite a few more inmates (or whatever we're called in here?!) that I've not met before, so hello all!! *snuggles you gently*

So much seems to have happened in a short space of time, when all I did was the food shopping....don't know what I do with my days....anyhoo, hope people aren't struggling too much today and I hope that tomorrow is a bit easier for us all. *snuggles everyone!!!*

1ofmany 14-07-2008 09:37 PM

*gives out some pillows*
I need to try to sleep have to be up at half 4 :(
Will still be here mentaly.
Stay safe everyone.

Detour. Derail 14-07-2008 09:39 PM

*takes a pillow and cries into it*

CrazyHayley 14-07-2008 09:48 PM

night night 1ofmany.
Alexx, what's up why are you crying?
Oh and I meant to say, i saw someone (can't remember who now) commented that they always read I got lei'd in vets as i got LAID in vets, I thought that was the whole cheeky idea? or have I just got a dirty sexually fustrated mind? what is lei'd then?!!!
Right, time for a fag.....back in a mo.....
*goes in search of smoking shelter outside psych ward*

Detour. Derail 14-07-2008 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHayley (Post 921420)
Oh and I meant to say, i saw someone (can't remember who now) commented that they always read I got lei'd in vets as i got LAID in vets, I thought that was the whole cheeky idea? or have I just got a dirty sexually fustrated mind? what is lei'd then?!!!

That'd be meeee :P haha.
I dunno...I dont know WHAT it means but thats how I always read it...

Detour. Derail 14-07-2008 09:53 PM

Its gonna sound silly...but I'm so tired....I can barely move.
I dont sleep well...Im full of aches, my head is pounding...It tires me out just walking up the stairs...I feel sick...
Basiclly Im in DESPERATE need of sleep...but I cant get it..
I'd rather be dead than feel this and I'm worried I'm gonna collapse again :(
I keep putting off going to the doctor because he'll send me away and tell me to "relax"

Also...I was just thinking about something my dad did a while ago...and it upset me :/

CrazyHayley 14-07-2008 10:04 PM

oh thats horrible....I mean to be thinking of something that upsets you when you're already feeling lousy and in desperate need of sleep.
You should go to your GP though if insomnia has lasted longer than a week, also if you've got muscle aches and collapsing you could have more than just lack of sleep from an overactive mind. If your GP doesn't take you seriously and just tells you to relax get a new GP. I don't want to worry you and give you more to think about and keep you awake, but I've got M.E (also known as Chronic fatigue Syndrome) and it completely messes up your body clock, I go through periods of insomnia, then of sleeping too much, other times being nocturnal. The muscle pain is excrutiating sometimes, I've crawled or dragged myslef around as I cannot support myself, I've collapsed. There are numerous other symptoms that i won't bore you all with here, but if you want more info PM me. I completely understand what you mean about wanting to be dead rather than feeling that way, when i first got ill and the doctors didn't know what was wrong with me, I'd lost all hope. I was too ill to even SI so had no comfort or coping mechanisms. When my mum asked me one day if she could get me anything, i was like "yes, a gun". Please please, if you're feeling that bad, see your doctor. *snuggles you tightly* I really hope that its just insomnia though cos you've things on your mind. I wouldn't wish M.E on my enimies.......well maybe just one or two people....

Detour. Derail 14-07-2008 10:11 PM

thanks hun...I might PM you tomorrow..if you're online...coz right now...I barely have the energy to type...so Im gonna go curl up in a dark corner..pretend Im gonna eventually fall asleep..
Love you all
xxxx

CrazyHayley 14-07-2008 10:14 PM

yeah cool, I'm having to concentrate really hard atm too, I took my meds and should be in bed now but didn't want to settle down for the night if you still needed me. not sure when I'll be online tomorrow, but if you PM me, I'll get back to you when i get the chance. Lets hope you get some much needed sleep.
Night night everyone. xx

MammaMia 15-07-2008 12:15 AM

OMG

I'm checking out of the psych ward in a couple of hours for 2 weeks & won't be back until Weds 30th July. I am going to miss you guys SOOOOOOOO much.

*leaves a big box of two week's worth of hugs, cuddles, pillows, everything I usually give*

I'm gonna miss you all so so so so so much.

Happy Birthday Emma =D

I'm nt going offline yet so may post in here again :P

Casper_Fading 15-07-2008 12:44 AM

You are going to have so much fun! Take a zillion photos, have loads of fun and come back tanned and joyful :)

MammaMia 15-07-2008 12:46 AM

I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget to do what you promised me ;) Emma is okay with it aswell :D

lil-princess 15-07-2008 12:48 AM

Were going to miss you more :P hehe expecially me and i'm gonna miss our late night chats on msn for 2 weeks lol, *sending you tons of hugs*

Happy Birthday Em :)

--

I've gotta see my doctor in the morning, i really don't wanna go but i haven't really got a choice as i keep getting really bad stabbing pains in my tummy and there getting a lot worse and i bet she's gonna send me to hospital for tests or something, she better not cause if she does i won't go, even tho i should so i know what's wrong but do i really wanna know if there is anything wrong umm no i don't :( xxx

Casper_Fading 15-07-2008 01:00 AM

i will check up on both of them :) Em and em, you should both pm me every day!!!! yes. *nods*

You BETTER go and get any tests. You better. Just think, you want to have children one day... you will need to be healthy... GET CHECKED!

lil-princess 15-07-2008 01:06 AM

Everyday lol you having a giggle :p lol yeah maybe i will maybe i won't we shall see, actually when does this Pm'ing you every day start tomorrow the day after or what lol.

Yeah i'm getting checked out in the morning don't worry, but i aint going hospital tomorrow if i have to i'll go wednesday instead or thursday or friday or maybe never hehe, nah i will go i'll be made to by my mum and who ever else xxx

MammaMia 15-07-2008 01:07 AM

*snuggles you both*

Gonna miss u both like mad

I'm off to bed now, well in a few mins xx

Casper_Fading 15-07-2008 01:36 AM

Helen wants me to check in with you guys every day :) so tomorrow... you're tomorrow? I dunno, just pm me when you get on ryl :)

blondiebear 15-07-2008 01:46 AM

Since everyone needs hugs and cuddles tonight
*curls up with what pillows and blankets haven't been taken and makes an inviting nest to share with everyone else in the psych ward*

Please, join me. I'm going throug something I can't talk about. And I need to know you're with me. I'll talk about it when it is done. Honest.

Casper_Fading 15-07-2008 02:29 AM

*cuddles* I am here with you. Always.

blondiebear 15-07-2008 05:11 AM

I'm going to be up late tonight working and my husband is doing some of my job for me. I'm so weary. I've been triggered today. Just let the marks show. Show how pathetic i am. How codependent i am, how my choices are wrong.

My husband is doing part of my job for me tonight. after he worked 10 hours getting stuff done for a deadline tomorrow. Now he's getting stuff done for my deadline on wednesday.

That i'm going to be up until midnight and then not get enough sleep. I'm seeing the nutritionist in the morning and will tell her that i've been so busy taking care of someone that i'm doing stuff i shouldn't and not doing what I should. But I can't not help.

But I don't know what's right and what isn't. How much is too much and how little is too little.

Please fellow vets, help me out with this? Help me so i can help someone else? Please?

Casper_Fading 15-07-2008 06:43 AM

Are you happy doing what you're doing? If you're not then it's too much. if it's stressing you to the point where youc an't function it's too much. Ring you client and ask if you can extend the deadline. RELAX!!!!!!!! you gotta breathe sweetheart. it's very important. Be honest with the nutritionist... that's all they ask. *cuddles*

zowie 15-07-2008 08:56 AM

Have a great time Helen!

Having a rough time at the moment, woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep. Feeling ****, and Beth is very strong at the moment. Might go to A&E if this continues.

Jetforce 15-07-2008 09:20 AM

*hugs zowie*

Have fun helen if i don't speak to u this morning!!

effervescence 15-07-2008 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHayley (Post 921420)
i got LAID in vets, I thought that was the whole cheeky idea? or have I just got a dirty sexually fustrated mind?

yeah that is the point :)

effervescence 15-07-2008 10:51 AM

i'm with you susan, with whatever it is.

my psych has put me on a behaviour chart to try and discourage bad stuff. she doesnt get that i want to cause myself pain, i want to ruin certain parts of me, i dont care about long term damage, cos i dont want to be alive :(

Jetforce 15-07-2008 12:29 PM

*cuddles chloe* :-( that's no good