RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 24-07-2010 07:38 PM

Hi Pea soup *Waves enthusiasticly* I'm Mark :)

misskitty112 24-07-2010 08:25 PM

Hi pea soup! I'm Felicia! Feel free to stay around as much as you'd like to. I'm sorry that life's giving you a hard time *hugs*

katnovia 24-07-2010 09:14 PM

Hi peasoup, i'm kat *waves limply* sorry not much enthusiasium...mind wont stay still. *curls up and hides*

Scarletdreamer 24-07-2010 09:16 PM

*cries softly in the corner* :'(

katnovia 24-07-2010 09:24 PM

*crawls up to april* cuddle?

Doikers 24-07-2010 09:38 PM

*Hugs Kat* It sucks when your mind races sometimes , I hope it calms a bit and you sleep well.

*Hugs April* :( Whats up ?

katnovia 24-07-2010 09:55 PM

thanks mark, though i dont know if it will. new antidepressants, and some of the side effects include restlessness and inablity to fall asleep, just great! *hugs*

MammaMia 24-07-2010 10:04 PM

Hey Rach, you probably remember me...

*cuddles everyone espically April* What's up?

Scarletdreamer 24-07-2010 10:08 PM

*cuddles Kat, Mark, Hels*
*group cuddle!!*

Umm, just petty stuff again. Feeling unwanted/unneeded, etc. Stupid stuff really. I'm just too sensitive these days. Really shouldn't be so damn sensitive... but I can't help it. Can't blame it on the meds either, I think it's just my point in recovery + where I am in my "cycle" if you get what I mean. :o

Stupid April, stupid stupid stupid. :-X

Doikers 24-07-2010 10:12 PM

*Hugs April* you are NOT Stupid :)

Scarletdreamer 24-07-2010 10:30 PM

Thanks, Mark, for the encouragement, but the "little voice in my head" says otherwise. I should know by now not to listen to it, oops. :(

I'm really concerned about a lot of you, you're struggling awfully & it feels like I can't do a single thing about it. Just know that my PM box is open ALLLL the time.

I'm honestly exhausted. Just want to go to bed. Jarrod will be staying up late to raid again though. I just don't feel good enough. I'm sidelined. I'm... not good enough. I don't know. I suck.

:crying:

shadowedsoul 24-07-2010 10:40 PM

Hugs everyone. Hmm mabye going down and coming back up from Glasgow wasn't the best idea. Got a three hour drive ahead of me now in the pitch dark in the rain. Great......not.

Scarletdreamer 24-07-2010 11:46 PM

Take care of yourself, Jill. *gentle hugs* How're you doing??

*hides in the warren*

shadowedsoul 25-07-2010 12:48 AM

Huggless April , hmm I'm not great right now I'm n a bit of pain and my chest is hurting because I'm coughing so much. Were about an hour away from home and it's 1am. Sorry being a whiney sod.

Scarletdreamer 25-07-2010 12:59 AM

Awww. You're not a whingy sod, not at all... *more gentle hugs* That's late!! Hopefully you get some good sleep tonight once you get home... :( I'm sorry that you're in pain & coughing so much. :(

I just got run through a dungeon on WoW (Deadmines) on my level 12 pally. :D It was good "girl-time" even though it was a dungeon run-through. :) It made me happy, hehe, because most of the time it's just Jarrod running me through places and that is definitely NOT girl-time... lol. But we had a good time, I even managed to laugh when my toon died... so yes. :) Definitely a good guild on Bronzebeard-US. :)

Anyway. I'm really warm & need to take a shower shortly... but it's only 8pm and I don't want to go to bed just yet. :-/

*cuddles all*

Scarletdreamer 25-07-2010 02:01 AM

I spy Oliver... *glomps* :D

*feels alone - STILL* :(

MammaMia 25-07-2010 02:10 AM

I'm here April....

Really really struggling.....

Kahlia1981 25-07-2010 02:33 AM

*huggles all* - Sorry it's not more. :-(
Feel a bit like I'm letting all of you down ...

Had a chat to my housemate last night. Told him I felt like I "wanted to disappear". He said he could see why - with the anxiety and everything. We had a chat about stuff. Was kind of cathartic really - getting things out in the open.

I do have some good news, but I feel kind of bad sharing it with everyone struggling. :-( Anyway, I made it to my 23 month SI free milestone this morning.

Now I want to give:
Jill: *big hugs*
April: *big hugs*
Helen: *big hugs*
Everyone who is struggling and can accept them: *big hugs*

risenfromperdition 25-07-2010 04:46 AM

oooooo go you =D thats AMAZING =]
*hugs everyone who wants*

misskitty112 25-07-2010 06:51 AM

Kahlia, congrats on the 23 months! And I'm glad you could get things out in the open.

*hugs everyone else*

I need to go to bed. Last performance and second cast party tomorrow. Also I just had a huge fight with my fiance and I'm fighting urges, using the "do something else for five minutes and see if it's still there" method. I need to sleep before I completely destroy myself.

I love you all.