RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

wildly insane 14-01-2009 12:31 AM

ooh Mary Anne, another horse lover, yay *hugs*

wants to give MammaMia a big hug, gives MammaMia a big hug, would love to do more but can't think of anything else.

Must go to bed now though otherwise tomorrow will be as bad as today, if only I sleep well....

*hugs everyone* (I like hugs)

Pomegranate 14-01-2009 01:34 AM

I just told my Dad I am on anti depressants. I need some support right now, this could go one way or the other :( :S

Damnation. 14-01-2009 04:49 AM

Flying visit here. Sorry I didn't check in earlier, was working on a picture and sort of got a bit lost in it, lol, but all's going well today. Will read through and reply to everyone properly

*Gives Emma lots of cuddles* Hope it goes alright for you

Pomegranate 14-01-2009 05:18 AM

It didn't go that well. My Dad is happy for me to wait for what the NHS offfers, he doesn't want to part with his cash. He has insurance but it is not worth the effort on his behalf *sits and rocks*. What's the point? This cost me a fortune emotionally, I cant do this anymore.

Jetforce 14-01-2009 06:16 AM

*cuddles emma*

realflifefaerie 14-01-2009 12:30 PM

*cuddle pomegranate*

Secrets is feeling slightly less lonely this morning however it may be because shes going to her aunts this evening so she'll be with people who love her which is reassuring. Though that means food which is scary.

zowie 14-01-2009 12:48 PM

Phoned the benefit people and they can't up the ammount I'm getting
>:( Got a letter from DLA today saying they have recieved my application and are processing it.
Dad's going to phone tax credits and ask if there's any way they can continue to pay him something for me even though I'm not a student.

Need moneeeeeeeeeeeey!

xxx

Mary Anne 14-01-2009 02:01 PM

quick check in to lave hugs for everyone

*Hugs*

x

zowie 14-01-2009 03:49 PM

Just read your posts Emma, thought I'd give you a big *HUG*

*Hugs anyone else who wants it*

I made a thread. Having a really tough day.

xxx

MammaMia 14-01-2009 09:23 PM

*leaves cuddles for all*

What a ****ing **** day mannnn, was awesome to Vicki though, so thats ONE good thing >_<

Mary Anne 14-01-2009 09:40 PM

Hi all,

*hugs Helen* one good thing is better than none :) how you doing?

*hugs Kat* has the swelling gone down at all?

*hugs Zowie* will go and read your thread, hope you are okay

*hugs Secrets* how you getting on with the revision? try not to panic

*hugs Wildy Insane* love my pony (well rather large horse!) my mum looks after him as I am not up to it at the moment so I get to skip the boring parts liking mucking out and just get to go and ride him :)

*hugs Emma* are you okay?

*hugs Jetforce, P.C., and anyone else looking but not writing*

A quiet day for me (I like them like that).
I gave the full story to a bunch of friends yesterday (needed time to myself to sort my head) and they have come back with lots of support, I just iwsh there was someone out there who could give me a hug that would make me feel better :(

Mary Anne 14-01-2009 10:01 PM

Kat, glad it is on the mend.x.

beautiful_mistake 14-01-2009 10:05 PM

comes in, grabs a duvet, hides under it, and silently cries

Mary Anne 14-01-2009 10:29 PM

*offers hugs to beautiful mistake*

wildly insane 14-01-2009 10:36 PM

*would like to hug "beautiful mistake" but she's hiding* what's wrong?

*hugs Mary Anne* I hope you find someone to hug that's not binary sent

*hugs Zowie* I hope you're feeling better and the thread helped

*hugs Secrets* keep on going hun

*hugs Katricia, gently though* hope the doctors goes okay

*goes and sits quietly in a corner cos she's exhausted*

I don't know why though, I really shouldn't be, I haven't done anything worth being tired over, I hate stress, but I have a job interview to prepare for 3 other jobs to apply for and some boring temping work to actually pay the bills at the moment and I just can't seem to pull myself together, when I get back from work I don't want to do anything other than curl up in a ball and do nothing, but I can't let myself do that.

*goes from sitting position to curling up in a ball*

*whispers* if anyone needs a hug, just let me know

Mary Anne 14-01-2009 10:54 PM

Wildy Insane - life is exhausting! I sooo know how you feel, the last 3 days I have got home from work and collapsed on the couch (I normally try to go to the gym to get social interaction as much as anything else). When you are struggling with yourself you end up physically exhausted even if you have done nothing.

Good luck with the job interview (I don;t think anybody likes them).

*hugs*

*leaves hugs for everyone*

*off to bed*

x

MammaMia 14-01-2009 11:19 PM

I faill at uni.
I fail at life.
I fail at it all.
:(
Gosh, I cant control these suicde thoughts very well

Damnation. 14-01-2009 11:21 PM

*Sneaks in and gives everyone biiiig hugs*

Kat: Glad to hear that the swelling's getting better

Helen D: Hang in there, you can do it! Things will get better >_o *hugs tightly*

'Ere, just thought of something O_O; is it just me, or has Kahlia not checked in properly, as of late?

MammaMia 14-01-2009 11:25 PM

*cuddles Dayna*

She has checked in, she did yesterday I think...it's back a couple of pages?

Damnation. 14-01-2009 11:33 PM

Helen: She has? Oh good. I'll have to have a looksie in a bit then

Kat: >___< *Hugs tightly* I dunno what to say. Wants to support you and my mind's just died D: *hugs again*