RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

RunningSilent 13-03-2012 10:50 AM

hospitals can be scary. depending where u go.
One time I went to a childrens hospital that was so cool it was like a big toys are us..the walls were colorful and they had movies playing on the walls through projectors :D

Doikers 13-03-2012 11:13 AM

*Hugs Oliver*

*Hugs Kelly*

*Hugs Rosie*

*Hugs Lyria*

*Puts Fruit and cookies on the table*

Lyria 13-03-2012 12:22 PM

*hugs everyone* why is it my body wont let me be awake for more than 5 minutes without going on a down fssss

RunningSilent 13-03-2012 12:26 PM

hugs!

Doikers 13-03-2012 03:56 PM

*Hugs Lyira*

*Hugs Rosie*

How are we all today?

ljmeep 13-03-2012 04:59 PM

*returns hug(s)*

It didn't work, Mark.... didn't see u in my dreams at all last night ;) lol
sorry... kinda in a weird happy mood today. I'm sure the fabulous sunshine and 60 degree weather has something to do with it...

since the kids are out on spring break starting tomorrow I plan to hit the zoo either tomorrow or Thursday... it'll be my 1 yr old daughter's first time! :)

RunningSilent 13-03-2012 07:54 PM

hi hi hi

ljmeep 13-03-2012 08:26 PM

HI! :)

Laura2.0 13-03-2012 09:35 PM

*hugs all*

My sister is driving me crazy. I think I have low self esteem because of her. Thanks a lot.

ljmeep 13-03-2012 11:03 PM

Sorry, Laura... i have an older sis who used to drive me crazy to. She was always better at everything and is much prettier than i am so I understand where you're coming from... I'm here if u need to talk

RunningSilent 13-03-2012 11:14 PM

dont think those mean things about Yourself Ljmeep

ljmeep 13-03-2012 11:19 PM

you can call me Kelly... lol. I try not to think like that, but it's hard not to some times. My sis and I get along so much better now that we're not living in the same house, but even now we can only be together for short periods of time.
I really just meant to point out that I understand feeling as though a sis can be one of the reasons one has low self esteem...

Right now I'm actually in a good place so the low self esteem doesn't affect me so much... but it comes and goes.

RunningSilent 13-03-2012 11:25 PM

Im glad its not affecting u as much :)
It hurts when others say mean things. *hugs if oki*

ljmeep 13-03-2012 11:32 PM

hugs are always ok here... :)

and yes it does hurt... my sis doesn't like my hubby so she's constantly putting him down and that hurts me just as much as if she were putting me down... most of the time i can ignore it, but when i'm not in a good place to begin with it's really hard not to take it to heart.

RunningSilent 14-03-2012 12:01 AM

:( thats not right, maybe u shud not be around your sister too much :( its not nice

ljmeep 14-03-2012 12:24 AM

I know it's not, but I've never really been good at the whole confrontation thing... i ignore it the best i can and really we only see each other a few times a year for extended periods of time... the rest is just her running in and out of my parents place (she lives next door to them) when I'm visiting over there

If I'm honest about it though, my dad's not much better about it... he's a lot harder to deal w/ than she is about it. *rolls eyes* We've never had the best relationship, but I keep in contact because he's really good with the kids even if he's not so great with me

hidingme 14-03-2012 12:34 AM

Hi i really really need to be here. Sh has been out of control lately & I'm depressed & sleepy constantly but struggle to be awake at night. Dunno why.

Cut really bad day before last..Saturday. need stitches but know if i go to get stitches..they will put me in psych & i cant. Only $ for house bills is mine. So if i am put in psych i will worry so much about bills that i wont be able to concentrate. Well on other things :( need help.
I'm also multiple. Afraid our dangerous. One is getting free :( scared.

ljmeep 14-03-2012 12:37 AM

I know bills are always a worry, but your health is so much more important than $ issues. If you need stitches you need to go get them to avoid infection. I'm here if you need to talk. I'm sorry things are going so rough for you... :(

Laura2.0 14-03-2012 12:44 AM

*hugs Kelly* thanks. I'm jealous of my sister on top of it, because she is 2 years younger and she achieved more in live than I did.
*hugs RunningSilent*
*hugs L* It sounds like you could use some extra support and help to keep things under control.

ljmeep 14-03-2012 12:48 AM

*returns hug* I know that feeling too, but not with my sis... some of my friends though. Just remember there's still time to do more with your life. I'm sometimes jealous of my sis too though because it seems she's my grandparents and aunts favorite... most of it's just me needing to get over it though. I think jealousy is just a part of sisterhood.