RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

effervescence 27-03-2008 09:11 PM

oh alexx, well done for explaining everything. i know atm it looks like its gonna suck, wat with your mums reaction and stuff, but in the long run it will help you, and make it easier for you, you wont have to hide so much.
its not a few days till i see her its a whole week :s and i have an exam tomorrow. yes, on a saturday morning. how stupid is that.

squiggles 27-03-2008 10:21 PM

*peeps out from under duvet*
Hi guys,
*Hugs to all*
Not having a good day so I'm gonna stay here and hide under my duvet. Totally confused and don't know what to do. Can't keep everyone happy and don't know what I want so can't keep me happy either.
Why is it your hearts tells you one things and your head tells you to do another. Added to that those around you have their opinions too.
*Sihgs* Oh well, I'll hide under here, maybe it'll all go away everntually then I won't have to worry about it.
Liz

~*forever_broken*~ 27-03-2008 10:22 PM

Alexx *hugs*, good job sweetie, for telling your dad. That was very brave of you and you should be proud.

*hugs Liz* I'm sorry sweetie,I wish I had something for you but I'm fresh out of just about everything.

*hugs everyone else that needs it*

My counseling session sucked, big time. If it weren't for the fact that he will be out of town the begining of next week I'd have been stuck with an additional session at the begining of the week... I really concerned the poor guy and I can't really say that he doesn't have a reason to be concerned... He asked if I thought I should be in hospital. I laughed and asked him if I would tell him if I did to which he (correctly) replied 'No'. Honestly I am not entierly sure hospital is a bad idea but I don't really think it is like,really necessary... I don't really know that I will do anything...

I already feel dead... at least if I really was I wouldn't be feeling anything *shrug*

damnit... :crying:

Detour. Derail 27-03-2008 10:25 PM

*Tight hugs for effervescence and squiggles*
effervescence-i hope the exam goes well! im sure it will anyway!! :]
Squiggles- I always try to follow my heart...decide on whats best for YOU and not what other people want you to do because in the long run...its you that lives with the decision....sorry if that isnt much help...but take care *hugs*

i have a splitting headache.
i feel completely run down.
id give anything to be back in hospital...

Detour. Derail 27-03-2008 10:28 PM

Awwww Ally *big hugs*
I wish i could say something to help....but...i really dont know...
so ill just sit with you for a while yeh?
*hugs again*

MammaMia 27-03-2008 10:35 PM

*hugs everyone*

I wish I was in hospital, would mean I can't od tonight.

****ings tuipd I am.

My mum offered me to come out with her and my sister, I turned down but can tell her I changed my mind...I dunno whether to go...

Detour. Derail 27-03-2008 10:48 PM

Its up to you Hels,
*hugs* i wish i could be more help hun...

Sugar and Spice 27-03-2008 11:22 PM

*hugs all those in need*

God, she drives me nuts! Just want to scream at her!

Detour. Derail 28-03-2008 12:14 AM

Who does Carole?

Detour. Derail 28-03-2008 12:37 AM

Story time yes?
:]
This morning...at about 6am...
I scared the hell out of my mum and dad...by crying and screaming in my sleep....I also woke the dogs up...so mum let them out and i was still distressed so my dog (Millie) jumped on my bed and licked my nose..
According to my mum, i just sighed, went "awww Millliiiieeee" im some dead drugged up voice, and went back to sleep, muttering to myself...
I dont remember any of this but hey ;p

It made me lol

MammaMia 28-03-2008 01:53 AM

Made me LOL too.

I'm not gonna OD yaaaay :)

Detour. Derail 28-03-2008 03:01 AM

*hugs Helen*
Well done hunni ^_^
Proud of youuuu!!!
xxx

Sugar and Spice 28-03-2008 04:00 AM

Had a friend to stay and she was driving me nuts. Seriously.

MammaMia 28-03-2008 04:06 AM

Thanks Alex :) I love you hunnie

Carole, are we ever going to talk again?

Jetforce 28-03-2008 11:38 AM

*leaves a few cup so freshly brewed coffee*

Man i got a migrane...blah :-( stupid thing

Sugar and Spice 28-03-2008 12:08 PM

She even broke my f*cking desk lamp! I am soo getting the money for it off of her...Grrr

squiggles 28-03-2008 01:46 PM

*Emerges from under duvet* I'm feeling a little better today so I'm gonna come out and say Hi. Thanks to everyone for your kind words so far.
*Grabs a coffee, offers home made chocolate cake and sits down for a chat*
*Hugs to all*
Liz

Sugar and Spice 28-03-2008 02:07 PM

Honestly Helen, I don't know

PurpleSmurf 28-03-2008 03:29 PM

Kit sits down looks around and mumbles under her breath about the evilness of people and running out of meds. I Really hate everything right now i really hate life i really hate breathing and i really hate when i have to take care of everything and it all blows up in my face...

Detour. Derail 28-03-2008 05:24 PM

Helllooo Liz :] Thankies for the cake^_^ how you feeling?

*hugs for Kit* You wanna talk about it sweety?:(

Carole...Helen....Maybe you should try work it out...slowly if needed...*hugs for you both*

Oh noes Jeremy...*magics away the migraine*

*hugs and hot chocolate for everyone else*
My job here is done *dusts off hands* time to go back into hiding ^_^