RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

hidingme 30-07-2010 02:18 PM

we gos to ER tonite. i scard. i taks mikeybares wif me. hops tey let me keps him wif me. sadie tak book to reed us wen we need be calm .. hops it bes good book. an hiding bes sur to tak are jornil to.. we nevrs go dr or werk witout it.

i jus bes scard..we all scard i tink. cept sadie her never reeli scard just mad al tim.

i hops we no hav spen nite ther but mayb do has to. =/ not kno yet.
i rafr sta heer.

i scard lots.
Sarah

Doikers 30-07-2010 02:32 PM

Aww Sarah , I'm sure you will be fine and nothing bad will happen at the ER, It's a good idea to bring a book to help keep you calm , I hope it's a good book too :D ,and Hiding brings her journal with her too thats good .
Good Luck! :)

Doikers 30-07-2010 04:46 PM

I went to Morrisons but it was so crowded I had a Panic attack and just dropped my stuff and left :( so I headed to Aldis because thats always quieter ( After I was calmer) and got in the queue for paying and left my shopping on the conveyor belt to grab some crisps I saw and I was gone 15 seconds and this stupid ****ing guy had just threw all my shopping aside and took my space so I royally freaked out and walked as fast as I could to my flat and took a diaz but was SO triggered I c*t :S and I want to again , Come on Diaz kick in! I've been taking it daily recently and think I am getting used to it in my body so I need more.

I only needed my meds they screwed up yesterday so at least I got them.

Argg!! Triggered feeling go away !!

Sorry

nicole94 30-07-2010 04:55 PM

*walks in and hugs everyone.*
sorry you're feeling so bad mark. *extra hugs.*

i had a really great time but am now majorly tired! but am so glad i went, even though i had so many panick attacks its unbeleivable. and i smoked so much. i went from smoking 4-5 a day, to smoking 20 a day :/ but had a great time and made a lot of friends. hows everyone else doing?

Doikers 30-07-2010 05:11 PM

OOh Nicole I glad you had a great time !! Be carefull with the smokes though okay?

^ I just re-read that about the smoking and it sounds patronising but I really didn't mean it to just a little concerned about it lol , please don't be offended

nicole94 30-07-2010 05:20 PM

thanks. it didnt sound patronising lol, and dw i dont normally smoke so much, think i was just really triggerd and panicky and stuff. nearly had a car crash on the way back though :/ i was trying to radically accept it lol. didnt work too well! i spent most of the trip sucking my thumb as i have a major fear of heights and most things were high, although i made it to the top of the 37ft absailing tower, then walked back down the stairs XD but one of our group leaders kept pressuring me and i wanted to push her off! lol.

Kahlia1981 30-07-2010 05:43 PM

*huggles everyone*

For some strange reason I feel like singing Goodnight Sweetheart -Well it's 3 o'clock in the morning . . . It almost is, so I guess that could be why. I've tried to sleep and I just can't. I'm probably not really going to try to again, because otherwise I'll just wake at 7 in a bad mood, or struggle to wake, which will be just as bad. I just wish I knew what was going on . . . It could just be the significance of tomorrow, but I don't know. *shrugs*

I guess that we just take it as it comes.

SoMuchMore 30-07-2010 05:57 PM

*hugs everyone* sorry again that its not more. I suck right now I know.

Couldn't sleep until like 4am... Now just feeling flat. Remembering/thinking about a lot of things.

I'll try to reply individually later tonight.

Doikers 30-07-2010 06:03 PM

Wow Nicole 37ft!! Thats really brave of you:) you should have shoved her off lol ( fully harrnessed of course )

*Hugs Kahlia* Hmmm it sucks that you can't sleep , do you have any camomillie tea , that could help maybe ? sorry for the lame idea .

*Hugs Laura*I'm sorry you didn't sleep until late , try not to dwell on negative thoughts if you can , easier said than done I know hmmm

shadowedsoul 30-07-2010 06:04 PM

Thanks for the hugs helen how are you today any better?
Huggles everybody else. Sorry just a bad day that's got worse, I'm really damn angery right now. Just heard somthing hat so messed up, and I'm in shock how the hell can they get away with and why the hell are we even trying in my real life. Sorry might not make any sence.

nicole94 30-07-2010 06:07 PM

thanks mark, it was f*cking scary! but its only 2 at a time and andy took me up so i couldnt push her lol. needing a ciggarette but dont have any :(

Doikers 30-07-2010 07:40 PM

I'm not tired but I'm heading to bed . I may well S.I. if I stay up and I am feeling Low/Flat , I realise its early but I really can't think of what would be better for me than sleep.

"Asleep is the safest place you can be"

*Hugs ward goodnight*

MammaMia 30-07-2010 08:42 PM

*cuddles all*

katnovia 30-07-2010 10:42 PM

*cuddles all then goes back to her cell*

xXMessedUpXx 30-07-2010 10:54 PM

hey

just wanted to drop in and say hi,and give hugs and positive thoughts to you all.

i feel slowly but surely life is staing to turn, its by no means back to normal but i feel i am a step closer than i was yesterday.

katnovia 30-07-2010 11:20 PM

*comes out of her cell* *waves at messedup* hi, I dont think i've met you before, i'm Kat.

*glomps helen*

xXMessedUpXx 30-07-2010 11:24 PM

Hey Kat *waves*

i'm Beki

nice to meet you hun :)

katnovia 30-07-2010 11:28 PM

Nice to meet you too Beki, shame it had to be in here. *offers you a brown bag* calorie/fat free marshmellow?

misskitty112 31-07-2010 05:46 AM

*hugs everyone*
I'm sorry I'm not around so much... feeling really low.
However, I did get pointed into a possible treatment option. It's Christian run, which scares me, but it is free and I have a friend who went there and says it's great and she is a lot better, so I'm researching a bit...

nicole94 31-07-2010 09:52 AM

*hugs everyone* how are you all today. sorry i went offlline so suddenly last night, was so tired i was asleep by 8.30!