RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

PoisonedApple 04-06-2010 04:54 PM

The cello is beautiful April. And so is the person holding it :) Enjoy it :) *hugs*

Mark~ Sorry to hear about your bill going wonky just when the other is straightened. It's great that you have someone willing and able to help you with it though. *hugs*

Sorry everyone... that's all for replies right now. I got Gen's stuff taken to her school and her teacher was happy with it all. Then made dinner. Then got sent to the store. Then had to do my evening routine. I got to bed at 2 AM, woke up at 330ish, 403, 5ish, 550, then when my alarm went off at 620 I just wanted to crawl back in bed. A woke up after I got up for work and asked where I was going and said she didn't want me to go and cried (she's a daddy's girl unless she's sick... then it's i want my mommy...) I'm exhausted... TGIF

taz35 04-06-2010 05:41 PM

*hugs Julie & offers teddy to Owen* Hope work goes well for you!

*hugs JK* I know the feeling of wearing the mask. Definitely sucks, but sometimes it's easier? Maybe that's just me. But I hope you're doing alright <3

*hugs Mark* How did it go having your family over? I wouldn't know how to go about getting my bills fixed up either, so I wouldn't worry too much if I were you :) Sorry to hear you've been so low <3 Hopefully you start feeling a bit better.

*tackles Shaz* Hi :) I'm Taz. Taz and Shaz... this could get confusing! How are you doing?

*hugs April* Thanks :) I updated my r/v last night, but was really foggy, so I'm not even sure if it makes sense, or flows at all... the cello looks amazing, although not nearly as good as the person playing it :) did you post pictures in another thread will all your purchases? I want to see this panda shirt :D

*hugs Kahlia* well done on completing the first assessment! Have you talked to your siblings to make arrangements? Might be easier than waiting around for them to spring something on you!

*crawls around under multiple tables to find Kat & hug her* Must be a major pain in the ass to have Hazel annoying your sleep schedule :( Any idea what caused the commotion last night with Sarah and Miel?

*hugs Crimson* Ahhh damn :( Waking up randomly like that really sucks. Hope you rest up over the weekend <3

I'm doing alright today I suppose. Not bad, not great, just floating in the middle. It's kind of nice. Was a real bitch to my dad last night though, and immediately felt horrible right after he left, so I ended up SI'ing again. And he keeps checking my arms, saying it's because he's worried, which makes me feel awful, and I usually SI because of that. Argh. It's a never-ending cycle. I just want him to not make me feel like crap about it. I don't think he understands the whole addiction side to it... whatever. I'm not about to let it ruin my day again. I'm going out of town with him & my sister for the weekend, going to an amusement park that we visit every summer. I'm pretty pumped to have some time just me and my sister too.

*leaves extra hugs in the middle of the room*

Doikers 04-06-2010 06:48 PM

April *Hugs* That Cello looks impresive , am happy you're so Pleased with it :D How did your Dentists go?

*Hugs Taz* Hmm thats a visious cirsle with your father checking your arms , could you just expain to him how it doesn't help , easier said than done I know:S

*Crimson Huggle* I hope you have a nice , peaceful weekend.

*Kat Hugs*I'm sorry you have many things stressing you , I hope you sleep well tonight :) * Hugs Rosie*

*Hugs Kahlia*

*Cuddles Helen*

one_step_closer 04-06-2010 08:45 PM

Sorry I haven't been around so much. I've started a course with the Prince's Trust and i'm there from 10am to 3.45pm. I've also been having some computer problems.

Doikers 04-06-2010 09:34 PM

Thats no problems Lindsay , Way to go you doing a princes trust course :) And computer problems happen *Hugs*

*Hugs April* I'm sorry I was on WoW getting really frustrated becasue I need to kill 15 defias looters and pillagers and they just mob me , played for 75 minutes hardly level at all , any hints where a 17 can train? anyway thats why I missed you on FB sorry * Feels guilty*

I'm not great this evening I S.I. , I took great care in keeping it tidy , 1 tidy cut only to realise I have bought the wrong dressing and it wont stay on :( Sorry if this is too graphic say so and I'll remove it .

April I wish I could talk to you now I am so triggered you always help me.

Mustn't harm , Mustn't harm , Mustn't harm , Mustn't harm , MUST NOT HARM!!

Is anyone about?

PoisonedApple 04-06-2010 09:37 PM

I am about kind of, Mark... I don't think I'd be helpful though since I have to cover R's lunch at the front desk in a few minutes. *cuddles* You could PM if you like.

katnovia 04-06-2010 09:43 PM

I'm about and can stay that way. PM box open if you need.

katnovia 04-06-2010 09:51 PM

Taz: sleep schedule, what's that?! Miel was busy trying to protect me from shadow whilst I wrote my Rv..so I got really annoyied and told him to shove off, and then I realised that sarah was there too trying to put her own thoughts into my writing, so I told her to shove off. I got quite annoyied and said something like I wished they'd all go away, and unfortunatly rosie overheard and thought i meant her and started sobbing. So I was dealing with rosie when sarah decided to come on the VPW and post about the RV updates and she was all grump and depression so she was kind of bitchy and a very upset rosie came on and told her what for.

Mark: *hugs back* hazel sleeping better so far, so hopefully a better night ahead. I'll pass that hug on to rosie but she's asleep now. Sorry that you are having so much of a struggle tonight. Anything we/i can do? Lots of love and prayers coming your way.

Scarletdreamer 04-06-2010 09:52 PM

Mark, love, I'm on FB right now. So feel free to message me, email me, whatever. :) *huggles* I'm sorry that you're not doing too well, seems like a lot of us aren't... glad the wound wasn't too bad though. Hopefully you can get a better kind of dressing for it shortly. Um, you usually only train at even levels... the warrior trainer in Stormwind is in Old Town I believe. If you haven't gotten training in awhile you might want to do that - it's something you should do before you "ding" even levels. :) Yeah, the quest for the Defias pillagers/looters is REALLY hard... the trick is not to go all the way into Moonbrook but to kill the ones on the outside of it and wait for them to "respawn" (reappear). That's how my level 13 rogue did it... hehe... and my level 18 pally couldn't do it. Go figure. :-/

Anyway.

*cuddles everyone* Sorry for the lack of individual replies... am not feeling too well right now (anxious and really want to cut) and am nervous too because my mum printed off the application package to one of the places I'm going, and I'm going to be taking a look at that tonight. :-S So scared... you have to make at least a 9-month pledge and then it can be up to 12+ months there, at this particular place. But it's free, and it's not TOO far from home.... just a few states away. Heh. :-X

Anyway. So freaking tired. :'(

*hides in the warren to doze*

Doikers 04-06-2010 09:53 PM

I just made a R/V thread ,
This is the link
http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...80#post2335180

I think it could be triggerering but if you who are safe would have a look I'd appreciate it , I've never had a R/V thread before , I hope its not to self obsorbed

katnovia 04-06-2010 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2335196)
I just made a R/V thread ,
This is the link
http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...80#post2335180

I think it could be triggerering but if you who are safe would have a look I'd appreciate it , I've never had a R/V thread before , I hope its not to self obsorbed

perfectly safe so gonna read. and that's what they are there for.
EDIT: have read and PM'd *huggles*

Doikers 04-06-2010 10:22 PM

*HUGE HUGS for Kat*
Thankyou for PM'ing me and giving me something to mull over . I hope you and Hazell have a good nights sleep :)
Goodnight April *hugs*
Night*Crimson*
Night*Lindsay*
Goodnight the rest of the ward ,

*Leaves hot choccy and Camomille tea on the table*

katnovia 04-06-2010 10:30 PM

*climbs out of crate*

*huge hugs for mark* my pleasure sweetheart, I just hope I have managed to be of some help.

I'm off to bed too, shame to waste hazel's good sleep patch. Nightnight ward.*grabs a mug of hot choccy and settles back down in crate*

Kahlia1981 04-06-2010 10:36 PM

*huggles/waves at all*

I apologise in advance for the lack of individual replies.
I had a really crap nights sleep last night. Normally I can handle bad nights, but I find it easier when it's not sleeping at all. Last night I just kept waking up. It wasn't because I was cold, or because I wasn't tired or any of the usual culprits. I just would wake up, then take quite a while to get back to sleep. I got out of bed 10 minutes before my alarm went off and decided that with things the way they were going I might as well stay up. *sigh*
I'm going to be all emotional and a pain in the arse today. I think I'll have to apologise to my housemate this morning. Just so that he knows that if I "bite his head off" it probably isn't really him - and the same if I burst into tears.
It would have been so much easier if I had just not slept at all . . .

SoMuchMore 04-06-2010 10:56 PM

hi everyone,

sorry i haven't been around lately. been thinking of all of you, i just dont feel like i could say anything helpful right now, so i guess i've been avoiding. didn't want anyone to think that i completely disappeared though b/c i care deeply about all of you. plus there is no need to bring in my own crap here b/c i can't even explain it, so i would just be saying vague things that people wouldn't understand. again i'm so sorry. i'm just in a really bad place.

<3

Kahlia1981 04-06-2010 11:13 PM

Laura: *big hugs* I'm sorry you are in such a bad place at the moment. Don't worry about not being able to say anything helpful to us, your presence is more than enough. Please feel free to drop in when you can and just tell us how you are doing, or more if you feel you are able to, because I (I can't speak for the group) care about you and what is happening with you. I guess that all I want to say is that whenever you can drop by and see us, we'll be happy to see you, regardless of how you are doing sweetheart. You are a part of the VPW group, so we care about you. *huggles*

That goes for all of you by the way. We're all part of the VPW group and we do all care about what happens to each other. *offers everyone hugs and safe care packages as well as stuffed animals*

- Anyone think this place is going to be overrun by stuffed animals shortly??!

MammaMia 04-06-2010 11:20 PM

*cuddles everyone and wonders if her invisibility cloak is in full working condition, oh seems to be*

Sorry I've not really been round these last few days, been busy & in a better place, so tend to come on a bit less :S

Think I might go play the Sims, started playing it again last night :D I love how I go for weeks without playing it then spend weeks/months having to be on it everyday aha!!! Been playing it since I was 13 I think :/ Am 20 now, so a good 7 years. Maybe less/more hm. Just half wish I got it when it first came out, oh wells.

Kahlia1981 05-06-2010 12:03 AM

*hugs Hels* - Nice to see you. Good to hear you have been in a better place. You'll have to give me the details of your invisibility cloak ... I could really do with one at the moment lol.

Scarletdreamer 05-06-2010 12:48 AM

i'm really not in a good place right now...

...am alone and want to cut badly. :'( and can.

updated r/v.

SoMuchMore 05-06-2010 01:21 AM

*hugs april* im around if u want to talk.

*hugs kahlia and helen*