RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 26-04-2010 11:03 AM

Phew . Bl**d tests over for another 3 months hopefully.The nurse got it out of me first time , I am known for for being difficult to get it out of .
Thanx for all the positive thoughts :)

Ooh I tried to get Lychees but I coulden't get them , not even tinned :(

CrazyHayley 26-04-2010 11:29 AM

*huggles Mark* ooh I'm glad it went ok for you and the nurse was able to get it first time.
I've been keeping myself busy on internet so that I could check back in on you. I've been downloading some music by the dubliners, it takes me back to happier childhood times. Anyhoo, time for some more caffiene and to get up for the day....

Doikers 26-04-2010 11:48 AM

:) Thanx for waiting around for me Dustbin , oops I mean Hayley :P I've been listening to music I listened too in my late teens the last few days , I'm on a country music bit. I Still have like 10 or so LeAnn Rimes CD's but I've gone and gotten back into The Dixie Chicks , . Playing "Not Ready To Make Nice" a lot as if it was directed towards my S.I. .Make sense?

It's here [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvkbZfXK25E[/ame]

Sorry I've been posting videos in this thread a lot lately

xxjuliexx 26-04-2010 12:01 PM

*curls up small in a huge blanky*

Scarletdreamer 26-04-2010 12:01 PM

Good morning everyone... *half-heartedly cuddles everyone*

I am so frickin' nervous... :'( I present at 3:30pm (I think, roughly thereabouts) and it's just 7am now... and I have to leave in half an hour for counseling. I thought about cancelling it but I need it too badly to do that, even though it doesn't really feel like it's helping me much. :(

I'm so worried about getting everything together today!!!! :'( It's so awful... I have tons of stuff I need to photocopy, and I need to finish up my paper (as best as I can!!)... I really really hope that I get a better grade than last time as a C is NOT acceptable. I know that I can write better than that and I'm scared about it. :'( I'm so worried that I'm not going to get an A in senior sem... and I NEED an A in that class or else it will just bring down the GPA of my major even more.

Thanks for the scrub brushes and shower gel, Hayley... I feel smelly from having such **** days for so freaking long... lol. You did make me smile.

Well, off to get ready... must eat summat, although I really am NOT hungry. :'(

*hides in a hole*

Kahlia1981 26-04-2010 01:07 PM

Mark: I really like that Dixie Chicks song. I used to listen to it all the time in the Lighting Box.

April: I don't know if you'll get this before your presentation, but good luck. I hope it goes/went well. It sounds goofy but just remember to breathe. Just keep the oxygen coming in and the carbon dioxide going out. You can do it girl.

*hugs everyone*

I'm sorry about not doing more individual replies, I just don't want to leave anyone out and have them feeling rejected.

Sometimes it would be nice to have another reality to run away to...

xxjuliexx 26-04-2010 01:08 PM

*gives Kahlia a flower to make feel better*

katnovia 26-04-2010 01:12 PM

*snuffles back in having been out to talk to the curate about her marriage* *curls up in a corner and cries*

xxjuliexx 26-04-2010 01:13 PM

kat? would u like a flower to *holds one out*

katnovia 26-04-2010 01:17 PM

uh huh please *reaches out for flower*

xxjuliexx 26-04-2010 01:18 PM

*gives u big bunch of flowers*

katnovia 26-04-2010 01:19 PM

*lets out a half smile through tears* pretty.

xxjuliexx 26-04-2010 01:25 PM

2 Attachment(s)
here..

MammaMia 26-04-2010 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHayley (Post 2263373)
*huggles Helen* I wish I had the answers too as to why life is so **** and unfair. I wish that I could share my beliefs that have gotten me through the recent tough times, though even those as times haven't been enough. But please remember that life isn't against you personally, there are so many of us here that stink of ****! LOL sorry, not funny really, but I was thinking that as we've all been dragged through so much ****...then we must be pretty stinky... *hands out shower gel and scrubbing brushes*

Anyhoo Helen - I also don't know why people are ignoring your messages, perhaps they aren't ignoring you, but that something has come up that was unavoidable and they've got delayed in responding? Just a thought. We won't ignore you in here, you are far too valuable, though sometimes it does seem that you have an invisability cloak! Are you ever logged on as a 'guest'?!

*hugs Hayley* I wish I had the answers too. Heh. I know life isn't against my personally :) We all have been dragged through so much **** indeed :( Well one of the people ignoring my message finally replied this morning, so I feel a little guilty. Not that she's a member here or anything. I don't ever come on as a guest :P Am always logged in ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonikd (Post 2263380)
Helen, 2 months is awesome, I've just done 10 days I realised tonight, which will be 2 weeks if I can eek out another few days. That's a fantastic effort you should be proud of *picks Helen up in the air and tells her how proud we all are of her* Little steps babe, keep taking them *pops down and hugs again *

Thanks JK & go you darling. You can do it. I believe in you :)

*hugs everyone*

Am having a mad clean *whistles* As have to do a few cleaning chores today anyway so am attacking my room...again!!!

Doikers 26-04-2010 02:44 PM

E-ON the energy company that have been sending me stupidly high bills , then it got sorted . didn't hear from them for a while .
BUT.
Today I get a bill that sais "Please pay £1418.63 immediatley"
I thought this was over.
I'm so ****ing triggered now I can feel the bl**d vessels in my arm and I want to , I want to so much .

Doikers 26-04-2010 03:02 PM

OK , I cut .
Pretty badly , worse than I thought I could do.
But I didn't hit a bl**d vessel , I purposely didn't do that.
I'm shaking , have been all day , didn't help.Lithium I guess , some days it does that.
I don't know what to say , I'm empty of thoughts.

Sorry.

CrazyHayley 26-04-2010 03:19 PM

*huggles mark and tries to keep him safe and calm* Oh how crap that you've still got issues with the power company and that its triggerred you. Please make sure you take care of yourself now. Also, can I make a suggestion/request? That you don't open any mail unless it is personally titled to you. Any other type of mail, such as 'to the occupier' etc wait until you're with someone who may be able to help you through anything that could be potentially stressful and triggering? There was a time that I wouldn't open any letters from DWP unless I had someone with me. Even now my tummy turns as I get them...speaking of which they sent me a stupid letter only the other day, which I need to phone up and sort out before I PMDD again otherwise it may be too much to cope with....

I'm going to update my journal now (PM me if you need me Mark before I pop back in) I'll do individual replies after.

*toddles off down the corridor to find a spot to update her journal*

Doikers 26-04-2010 03:26 PM

The Letter was addressed to me. I am waiting for a bill from them for about 5 weeks power before I switched providers but they haven't sent me my bill , just this HUGE one, I feel really Totally numb now :S

Doikers 26-04-2010 03:29 PM

Hayley, I am going out to pick up some dressings , I'll be safe but I haven't got any thing to keep it sterile back in a bit.

MammaMia 26-04-2010 04:16 PM

I spy a Hayley & Mark

*cuddles you both*

Mark, I'm sorry you cut & still getting these bills :(