RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

YodaBearInterrupted 07-10-2019 06:03 AM

I thought that since I had been doing well for a good amount of time that maybe things would be better. But nope. Things came crashing down last Thursday and have continued through tonight. First time in a long while I have felt like crying and have already been crying in my room. Been a while with the Voices and everything else too... but they're all back again. Trying really hard to be good and not do bad things, but it's becoming really hard and difficult. Left a message with my psych at 1am... he'll probably call me back at like 8am when I'm still asleep lol. Haven't been this bad in awhile and it sucks.

Wish I had someone to talk to about all of this, but I dont. I'm always the listener in these things amongst what friends in real life that I have... which isn't many... so I'll just sit in the room and hope things get better

Eir 25-05-2020 05:55 PM

I hope everyone is doing well and that's why they aren't here. I'm struggling tho.

one_step_closer 25-05-2020 08:46 PM

Is there anything the rest of the community can help with? Feel free to post anywhere if you need some support.

YodaBearInterrupted 25-01-2021 08:15 AM

I know that this thread isn't what it used to be... but I'm going to need it for right now. Just too much going on right now and I'm crying for the first time in a long time... very overwhelmed and trying to help everyone. First time in a long while I have wanted to SH too. I called my psych and left him a message. This ****ing sucks :(

Matt

Eir 22-02-2021 07:15 AM

*offers hugs to yoda*
We can sit here and be broken together. I am back for very similar reasons. I hope you are safe, if only from the virus, and knowing that there are others helps you be safe from yourself.

YodaBearInterrupted 28-04-2021 05:22 PM

*hugs Eir back* hope that is okay

Back here again... set off by what I'm going to call "alternate universe chapter nightmares" from when I was sleeping. I remember it all quite clearly and it was bad and I can't stop thinking about it.

Plus now for the first time in awhile I have to deal with the Voices and am trying not to just curl up into a ball and rock back and forth. This sucks... I thought I was past this... but I guess not. I could take a walk, but I tend to wander when in this state and get lost lol so I am not sure I want to do that.

Trying to hold things together... I'll write in my journal later about all of this and maybe I'll feel better? I hate the Voices right now... they are wanting me to bad things

YodaBearInterrupted 15-08-2021 11:07 AM

Having to set up dual appointments with pysch and psychiatrist because I'm not doing well at the moment... actually pretty bad. It's been a while since it's been this bad... like really bad. I wish I could be better instead of being this way

lostdoll 17-08-2021 09:03 AM

Popping in to send virtual *hugs* and strength to YodaBearInterrupted and anyone else who needs it.