RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Imaginary_friend 22-02-2010 07:02 PM

*hugs Helen* thanks

*hugs April* aww hun :( i know exactly how you feel.....sucks. massively. *hugs*

i just wanna cry. for hours. which won't help. but i can't. so that's cool. :/

SoMuchMore 22-02-2010 07:06 PM

*cuddles vicki, laurafriend, helen and april* Stay strong you guys. I know its hard.

Oh man... another week begins. Hopefully this one will be less stressful than last week, but I doubt it. I hate that everything has to be stressful for me. Even things that are supposed to be fun trigger anxiety. Stupid.
I need to have a serious chat with my boyfriend. Too bad neither of us can find any time to see each other. Its kind of frustrating.

3 weeks until my spring break! can't wait.

MammaMia 22-02-2010 07:28 PM

*hugs everyone*

Doikers 22-02-2010 07:38 PM

*Hugs April , Laura , MammaMia* I'm sorry life is being so rough to you guys :(
I feel kinda guilty saying this but I managed to stay S.I. free for a month as of today ,strangly I don't feel proud of myself and I'm a little triggered , I was studying my scars earlier , just staring at them .Sorry .

MammaMia 22-02-2010 07:56 PM

Congratulations on one month free :) It's okay to feel triggered & study your scars *cuddles* We all do it..

PoisonedApple 22-02-2010 07:58 PM

*huggles to all who need them*

I'm so sick of this emotional roller coaster... its getting nauseating.

*hides in a corner under a duvet in hopes the world can't find me*

SoMuchMore 22-02-2010 08:51 PM

*hugs mark* great job on being a month free! I understand not feeling proud. Whenever i reach a landmark point I always think I'll be proud but i never am. Just keep fighting. Its okay to be triggered. Try to keep distracted

*hugs helen*

*hugs crimson* I'm sorry that you are tired of everything. Hope it gets easier soon.

Ileana 23-02-2010 01:18 AM

Pum!!!

Kahlia1981 23-02-2010 01:27 AM

*hugs all*

Sorry I disappeared off to hospital again Sat night and got back yesterday but was really physically unwell. They gave me 1000 mgs of normal Seroquel instead of the Sustained Release and all night I had problems with my temperature and really severe leg cramps. I managed to walk down the corridor for lunch and even the orderly could see there was something wrong. My skin was freaking purple. I really think the staff at the psych ward of the hospital are trying to kill me ....

Would you believe it's about 30 degrees Celsius and I'm shivering ???

*cuddles everyone, gives Mark a special cuddle for his 1 month free, plays with Puppy SinClair, and then disappears into the darkness*

SoMuchMore 23-02-2010 04:09 AM

do any of you ever wish that something would happen that would just completely change you? I think i'm always waiting for a moment or a breakthrough i guess like that..

I know it doesn't work like that. People don't just change/recover... it takes time and work... but i still wish that somebody or something would happen that would give me some sort of hope i guess.

Imaginary_friend 23-02-2010 11:27 AM

*hugs everyone*

hey Mark *waves* :) I don't think we've met before but congrats on one month free! *hugs* that's so cool. wish i could go a week....

Laurastar - i know exactly what you mean. i just want to feel ok. for a change.

i currently feel shocking. i was ok when i woke up but then i got back from breakfast and i want to hurt myself so badly....argh.
*hides under a blanket in the corner*

Scarletdreamer 23-02-2010 01:07 PM

*hides*

:crying:

frenchhorn 23-02-2010 01:08 PM

*finds a corner where he can sleep* this insomnia is driving me up the wall

Scarletdreamer 23-02-2010 01:38 PM

I HATE insomnia. We should strike against it!!!! *wraps Oliver in a blanket & rocks him to sleep* :)

Scarletdreamer 23-02-2010 03:33 PM

I just want to say, "**** IT" and binge.... there's so much food here at my parents'!!! :crying:

MammaMia 23-02-2010 03:38 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Don't know why I even bothered to wake up today, let alone get out of bed.

Scarletdreamer 23-02-2010 04:12 PM

*cuddles Helen* Me neither. The ceiling guys didn't come, they aren't coming until tomorrow & probably wouldn't have told me had I not texted my landlord. **** them.

I am so ****ing ANGRY with myself. :crying:

MammaMia 23-02-2010 04:22 PM

Why are you angry with yourself sweetie? :(

*cuddles april lots*

[Awakening] 23-02-2010 04:30 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Sorry, i keep trying to pop in every now and again but i'm struggling to concentrate on things.

*squishy cuddles for April* I'm sorry things are so tough April. I'm here if u ever want to chat. Send me a PM and i'll be there.
I hope ur alright darling x x x

Doikers 23-02-2010 04:33 PM

*Hugs to all*

I feel so drained today after the milepost of 1 month yesterday it feels like a total anti climax, like 1 month what now *sigh*