RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

zowie 11-10-2008 09:22 AM

*Hugs all who needs them*
I didn't get drunk last night. Was really tired since I had to get up at 6:30 for college so I went to bed instead. Dad had some mates over, one just left (was asleep on the sofa). I was going to join them, but as I said, got too tired.
My teeth hurt.
Excited about the Brighton meet today! Weeeee! x

shadowedseraph 11-10-2008 10:27 AM

*hugs to all*

Accidentally Abstract 11-10-2008 12:46 PM

Thanks Hells. Feel a bit better this morning.

*sends huge hugs to anyone needing them*

Dramatic 11-10-2008 02:17 PM

Just wanted to pop in and apologise for last nights actions.
I was completely out of it emotionally/mentally, and don't even remember what i said until i re-read one of my journal entries/some posts on here.
Sorry if i worried anyone.

Just to let you know - i've posted a thread on the News & Debate Forum (Under General Chat) in regards to understanding mental health. I'd love any of your input if you feel upto it.

Hope you're all well. Sending lots of love and hugs to you all.
xx

MammaMia 11-10-2008 03:09 PM

I'm glad you're still here Laura *snuggles*

*hugs to everyone else*

Gwad I seem so easily wound up/frusrated today. I wish I could explain to them why but I cant :( I'm nearly crying again. ****ING HELL come on....tears

Kahlia1981 11-10-2008 03:09 PM

Hi all *hugs anyone who wants/needs/can accept hugs*

I want to scream. My two closest friends are having severe problems at the moment and I don't want to hurt either of them so I've been acting very quiet or attempting to act happy. One friend told me that I don't look good and I was definitely acting, and that she thought we had a deal that there was to be no acting between us. The other friend told me tonight that I'd been very quiet around him and asked me if he'd done something wrong. I tried to assure him that he hadn't done anything wrong. He's made the decision that he's leaving for Brisbane in two weeks and told me that it's not my fault that he's going and that I had done nothing wrong.

I'm going to Brisbane too. I'm intending to be down there before the end of the year. Not quite for the same reasons though... Health care in Townsville for mental health issues is basically non existent unless you go private and pay for it. I'm a private patient .... my friends aren't. I'm a private patient because the hospital refused to see my illness and it's symptoms as anything other than attention seeking.

Right now though I just feel ......... like crap. I'm sick of crying. I want to cut. I want to OD. I just want it all to end.

*screams*

Kahlia1981 11-10-2008 03:10 PM

I am so sorry about that .... I just needed to get that out.

Really really sorry.

MammaMia 11-10-2008 03:12 PM

HUGE
SPIDER
IN HERE.

*wimpers and hides*

MammaMia 11-10-2008 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kahlia1981 (Post 1144292)
I am so sorry about that .... I just needed to get that out.

Really really sorry.

*hugs tight* Just read both of your posts, don't apologise sweetie. Sorry I've not got anything more useful to say to help...

shadowedseraph 11-10-2008 03:40 PM

*squishes spider and hugs Helen*
*Hugs Kahlia* your allowed a good rant :)

Mysophobia 11-10-2008 03:58 PM

*curls up in corner*

MammaMia 11-10-2008 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowedseraph (Post 1144350)

Thank you :hop: *squishes back lots*

shadowedseraph 11-10-2008 04:28 PM

^ My pleasure *squishes Helen*

MammaMia 11-10-2008 04:40 PM

I was so close to tears.
Then they stopped.
:(

shadowedseraph 11-10-2008 05:11 PM

*waves freshly cut onions at Helen*

MammaMia 11-10-2008 05:25 PM

haha they make my eyes sting bad :P

shadowedseraph 11-10-2008 05:40 PM

They make me cry which is why i thought it might be worth a try :P

MammaMia 11-10-2008 06:14 PM

bless- thank you hun xx

shadowedseraph 11-10-2008 07:06 PM

Thats ok *squishes helen*

Kahlia1981 11-10-2008 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hells (Post 1144297)
HUGE
SPIDER
IN HERE.

*wimpers and hides*

Helen, I echo your sentiments. I absolutely hate (read as fear) spiders. I hope you don't have one near you now. *hugs*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hells (Post 1144304)
*hugs tight* Just read both of your posts, don't apologise sweetie. Sorry I've not got anything more useful to say to help...

Helen thank-you. I'll keep apologising though. I'm not sure I know how not to. *stays in the hug then hugs back* I hope you've managed to cry. I know you've been wanting to.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowedseraph (Post 1144350)
*Hugs Kahlia* your allowed a good rant :)

*is hugged*
Thanks, that kind of rant is not allowed in the presence of my family.

I got to work out how to tell my mum that I'm leaving .... and prepared to do so with the minimum of stuff.
At least I'm not crying right now .... I rarely cry and for the last few days that's about all that I've been doing.

*hugs anyone who wants hugs then goes back to hiding under the bed*