RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

All I'm Living For 07-10-2008 03:46 AM

i just don't know what to do for her. i hate just sitting and waiting. i feel like i'm about to break into a million pieces

MammaMia 07-10-2008 03:51 AM

I know how you feeling darling *snuggles*

I am so not in the mood for uni tomorrow >.<

All I'm Living For 07-10-2008 03:53 AM

you'l get through it, just one day at a time. i'm sure it wont be as bad as what yo uthink it'l be *hugs*

MammaMia 07-10-2008 03:54 AM

I know.

Just struggling with it at the moment and wondering if anyone would miss me if I died >.<

All I'm Living For 07-10-2008 03:57 AM

i'd miss you a lot.

MammaMia 07-10-2008 03:59 AM

I meant people at uni...whether anyone from there would miss me.

But thanks Soph.

I'm gonna go offline, read, and then attempt some sleep, cus it's not gonna be much believe me =/

All I'm Living For 07-10-2008 04:02 AM

*hugs you* take care hun x

theroad2here 07-10-2008 06:27 AM

Are there any corners left...?
Or maybe space under a table?
I need a place to cry.
:crying:

zowie 07-10-2008 09:19 AM

I hate waking up early, it means there's more of the day to put up with.
Feeling crap and have ward round today. They're going to discharge me and then I'm probably going to do something stupid and dangerous. x

Kahlia1981 07-10-2008 10:27 AM

*hugs both of you*

zowie - good luck if you do get discharged ... remember we are here - preferably before you do something stupid and dangerous ... we love having you around *snuggles you*

helen - whether you know it or not *someone* will miss you. I have a saying that might help you to remember - help all of us to remember that

"To the world you might just be one person, but to one person you are the world."

I'm not feeling too crash hot myself. I've just managed to hurt myself while attempting to connect my 22 inch monitor to my laptop because it didn't want to play ball. I'm still having issues with the agoraphobia, and sometimes it amuses my friends because when I get in a car I start to have issues with claustrophobia as well. I usually say that I'm scared of everything out there, and everything in here at the same time. If I step outside myself I can see the amusing side there.

I hope that I get some sleep tonight without having to self-medicate with one of the strongest benzo's on the market. I get worse when I've had little to no sleep and tomorrow I'm going to try going to a group thing. We'll see what happens tomorrow however.

*hugs you all then creeps under the bed and cuddles up with a stuffed animal again*

shadowedseraph 07-10-2008 11:01 AM

*snuggles everyone especially Helen Kahlia and zowie* i've got to leave my parents today and i dont want to go, its safe here and its not safe where i live *cries*

zowie 07-10-2008 02:22 PM

*hugs shadow and kahlia* Been discharged. Keeping myself safe, but just had a b/p sesh so I feel pretty ****.x

shadowedseraph 07-10-2008 02:37 PM

*hugs zowie tight* oh honey take care of yourself. You may have been discharged but theres always a bed for you here

MammaMia 07-10-2008 03:14 PM

*hugs all*

Having bad day. Migraine. Need painkillers. But been saving. Damm >.<

Kahlia1981 07-10-2008 03:23 PM

*hugs everyone*

Got to put myself to bed soon .... it's after midnight here and I have to be up fairly early in the morning. I've been learning how to use a 3D graphics program so that I keep myself going without letting my head do too much thinking. Especially necessary as my stanley knife and three scalpels are within easy reach.

Feel like crud. Can I just curl up under a bed and cry ??

*cries*

Pomegranate 07-10-2008 04:35 PM

*leaves hugs for everyone*

*hands a dosage of purple calpol (cos it friggin rocks) to Hells*

*hugs Zowie* I'm sorry they discharged you hun but there's always room for you here.

Sure you can Kahlia! *sets up a guard post so nobody disturbs you and hands chocolate just in case*

How are you doing today Theroad2here? *offers hug*

*leaves tissues just in case they are needed and lots of toys, blankets and chocolate brownies*

MammaMia 07-10-2008 05:56 PM

*hugs Emma lots*

Thanks darling, thinking about napping, but by the time I get into it, my mum will probs wake me *cries* It took over two frigging hours to get home tonight. HATE travelling when I'm ill >.<

*hides*

BoundNoMore 07-10-2008 08:28 PM

*snuggles Helen*

lil-princess 07-10-2008 11:17 PM

*Sending everyone loads of hugs*

I need to talk to someone is anyone around :( xxx

All I'm Living For 07-10-2008 11:26 PM

i'm here if you'd like to talk? *huggles*