RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 19-05-2011 06:53 PM

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Felicia*

*Hugs Crimson*

Laura2.0 19-05-2011 07:49 PM

*hugs Felicia*
*hugs Crimson*
*hugs Mark*

Doikers 19-05-2011 09:44 PM

*Night time hugs my wardies*

Laura2.0 19-05-2011 09:45 PM

*hugs mark* good night

Cazki 19-05-2011 11:47 PM

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Crimson*

*Hugs Mark*

*Hugs Felicia*

*Hugs MJ*

*Hugs Michelle*

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Lindsay*

*Hugs Mara*

My room is now sorted thank god. I had help to move all my things back in again. It finally feels like my room again.

PoisonedApple 20-05-2011 12:17 AM

*hugs Ian* I'm glad it's sorted!
*gently hugs Mark so not to wake him and whispers good night*
*hugs Laura*

This day has been a general disaster... Dealing with the federal court house and the federal archives is a ridiculous series of bullshit. Then the late court run and dealing with the in court clerks for the state court house... Then I'm trying to get a sister in law or two to go to the apartment to take stuff down to the truck and one says she doesn't want to because her knees hurt (i'm ok with this one because she and I did all the moving yesterday...), one is whining that she's still sick so she shouldn't do anything but sit on her ass, and the last just said no... she has not helped with anything but her own stuff the entire time we've been moving unless D made her which meant she's only been unloading and putting it just in the door (a 5 ft walk) while me and V have been going the 3 flights of stairs each direction and a good 30 or so ft walk from the car to the door to load it after i've packed it all... I'm disabled and my knees haven't stopped hurting since Sunday so I can't do all the up and down trips today and it seems if I don't do it all, all by myself, no one will do anything today. :(
/whinge

Doikers 20-05-2011 10:14 AM

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Ian*

*Hugs Crimson* I'm sorry hun , at least they'll be gone soon right?

Doikers 20-05-2011 11:05 AM

I am stupid , I got Drunk and depressed last night and texted Becky my Befriender an open ended text , I can understand why she freaked out , she texted and called all morning and it was coming up to 11am before I turned my phone on , She got so worried that she called the CMHT! I have contacted them too to let them know I am okay, it wasn't a threat to hurt myself or anything but it could have been read in a number of ways . I feel like such an idiot and so guilty for worrieing her .What the hell was I thinking? Well I wasn't thinking but I should have been. IDIOT!

dontwantyoutoknow 20-05-2011 02:59 PM

Mark, you're not stupid; I promise.

Laura - have some more hugs. Tell me more about your horse (if it cheers you up to talk about him; but not if it makes you sad). I have a dog called Lucy *points to avatar* My last horse was also called Lucy. I want a horse again.

Crimson - that sucks - isn't there someone who can make them shift their weight?

*hugs everyone else*

Lindsay - not seen you about lately? Are you alright?

Doikers 20-05-2011 03:06 PM

*Hugs MJ*

frenchhorn 20-05-2011 03:07 PM

*hugs all*

I'm back from my camping trip, sorry I havn't been able to catch up on all that has happened, not doing great at the moment, feeling very paranoid and anxious

Doikers 20-05-2011 03:49 PM

*Hugs Oliver* How was your adventure?

PoisonedApple 20-05-2011 04:57 PM

*hugs Mark and MJ*
Only one of them lives with me still, Mark. But I figure having lived with me for 3 yrs they can help me move. Yeah in a way, MJ... D "talked to" Mi last night about her refusal to actually help out (while she claimed we just wouldn't let her) and so we have Mi and V helping tomorrow at the least...

*cuddles Mark* It was just a slip up paired with a mistake. You tried to rectify it and were responsible enough to make the calls to do so. You can not change the past though. And you are not an idiot.

*hugs Oliver* how was your trip?

Doikers 20-05-2011 05:11 PM

*Hugs Crimson*

flutterby butterfly 20-05-2011 05:16 PM

hey everyone, hope you're all ok.

Cookies anyone?

Doikers 20-05-2011 06:16 PM

*Hugs Mara* Cooooooookies!

frenchhorn 20-05-2011 07:08 PM

*hugs Mark, Crimson, MJ and mara*

The adventure was good, although made me very tired, staying up for 26 hours is hard, especially in the cold, but it was still great and i realised I have a lot of determination, I also realised a few other things about my self, but i won't go into it all.

how is everyone?

Louise 20-05-2011 07:12 PM

hugs everyone

Last exam done today so pleased they are over

frenchhorn 20-05-2011 07:14 PM

*hugs Louise* well done :)

Doikers 20-05-2011 07:16 PM

*Hugs Oliver* 26 hours! Crickey!

*Hugs Louise* Way to go you!