RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

SparkleKitten 03-01-2011 01:15 AM

Having fun dear?

ljmeep 03-01-2011 01:24 AM

I'm not sure if the "having fun dear?" was directed to me or not.. but I'll answer anyway... lol

Not at all! I hate cleaning... the laundry keeps reproducing so fast I can't keep up with it (I cloth diaper so that's a large part of it), and it seems as soon as i finish cleaning something I'm back at it with in an hour or so (the joys of having small children)... lol :P But I am getting it done ... even if it is slow going... and that makes me feel good.

PsychoKitty2010 03-01-2011 01:29 AM

-hugs kelly- sorry you are so busy.

-curls up next to sarah- its ok. I understand. I honestly dont even know if theres any help or hope for me anymore. :(

ljmeep 03-01-2011 01:32 AM

it's k, kitty... just a fact of life.. I've been putting off repairing this blanket for over a month now... it feels good to get it done now.. and it's a good break

FlyingNy 03-01-2011 01:34 AM

*Hugs Kitty, Sarah, Oliver, Kelly, Ian, Laura and Felicia*

Kitty, Sarah, neither of you are what they say you are. Some people just don't realise how much their words can hurt people, or else, they're too ignorant to care. People who don't experiece mental illness rarely understnad. They think that it's all in the person's head, and whereas that may be, they don't understand that it's not as simple as talking yourself out of it. It's a disorder that takes a lot of strength and courage to overcome. And Sarah, it says so much about you that you've found the strength to see that your mum is nothing more than a bully, and you are not everything she says you are. Kitty, you can fight it too. You don't have to believe what they tell you, it's not true and they have no right to say it. You're beautiful, both of you. I feel this is the moment for a little Christina Aguilera.

MammaMia 03-01-2011 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ribenalion (Post 2637386)
I love you. Seriously. Thankyou. xx

Assuming this was directed at me, I love you too *cuddles*

Quote:

Originally Posted by frenchhorn (Post 2637387)
*hugs all*

*hugs Oliver* How you doing?

Quote:

Originally Posted by PsychoKitty2010 (Post 2637391)
-hugs helen, oliver, and sarah- Sorry there's not much I can say to help right now. Hugs are about as good as it gets.

-hugs Kitty- It's okay if you can't help much, just doing hugs is still great and much needed by everybody. Well usually, as I know some people can't accept hugs, or can't always.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PsychoKitty2010 (Post 2637410)
-whispers- Can I just die now..?

No.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monsoon (Post 2637415)
Thanks Helen. *Walks away in to the corner and hides*

*finds and hugs Ian* What's wrong Ian?

Quote:

Originally Posted by IceQueenHasAHeart (Post 2637464)
*Hugs Kitty, Sarah, Oliver, Kelly, Ian, Laura and Felicia*

Kitty, Sarah, neither of you are what they say you are. Some people just don't realise how much their words can hurt people, or else, they're too ignorant to care. People who don't experiece mental illness rarely understnad. They think that it's all in the person's head, and whereas that may be, they don't understand that it's not as simple as talking yourself out of it. It's a disorder that takes a lot of strength and courage to overcome. And Sarah, it says so much about you that you've found the strength to see that your mum is nothing more than a bully, and you are not everything she says you are. Kitty, you can fight it too. You don't have to believe what they tell you, it's not true and they have no right to say it. You're beautiful, both of you. I feel this is the moment for a little Christina Aguilera.

YouTube - Christina Aguilera- Beautiful (with lyrics)

I agree with your post so so so much.

PsychoKitty2010 03-01-2011 01:45 AM

-hugs lia- thankyou -starts crying-

I hate me. I hate what *they* have made me become. But I cant change it. My husband doesn't understand that. He just gets so upset with me when I SI but he dont understand that I cant help it. He dont understand that feeling physical pain is easier for me to deal with than feeling emotional pain. He thinks I should just be able to get over it. And my mom is just so sure that it's a phase. Its so hard when you dont have anyone in your life that really cares...someone you can open up to and talk openly and honestly with without receiving any judgment or anything. Yeah I have you guys I don't know what I would do without you. But the main flaw is there are time differences and nobody can control that. It just makes it extremely difficult. If all of us had someone in our lives like that I think it would be better. Why can't we find that? I keep searching but have no luck. Everyone who I can talk to lives so far away and in different time zones (referring to everyone here). Wish we could all live in one area. Even if it was just all of us broken people living there (with mental health professionals that were willing to help us for free) we would at least have each other. -cries more-

Edit: -hugs helen back- thanks. Sorry I was posting when you replied. Didn't purposely ignore you.

FlyingNy 03-01-2011 01:51 AM

I wish that too Kitty. I wish we could all be together and help each other. You can always PM me if you feel the need to, but the same with this, I obviously can't promise to get back to you right away. I really hate the lack of healthcare in the US. That is one thing I love about Britain, we care about the people who can't afford what we can. I could get all into Capitalism vs Communism now, but I'm sure no one wants a politicshistory lecture.

SparkleKitten 03-01-2011 02:01 AM

Lia, your post made me cry, happy cry. You're lovely *snuggles tightly*

Kelly, it was aimed at you. Sometimes being busy is such an amazing thing :p

Helen, that was aimed at you too <3

(Think I'm having a bad day with names, sorry guys)

I know what you mean Kitty, my fiance understands but sometimes he can get so angry when I can't snap out of being irrational about things. I'm glad I have this ward. You all cheer me up when I feel terrible. Much love to the entire ward <3

FlyingNy 03-01-2011 02:04 AM

*Snuggles Sarah back* I meant it. And I'm glad it made you feel better :)

SparkleKitten 03-01-2011 02:15 AM

Lia, you're so lovely :)

I'm heading off to bed now, I'm a tired kitten. Thanks for everything everyone, you're all amazing, stay safe and I'll be back again tomorrow *snuggles* xx

PsychoKitty2010 03-01-2011 02:20 AM

Yes Lia I agree. I wish I could afford moving to a country with a better health care system. I know of one country that not only offers free health care but they pay for your cab there! I am not sure which country that is but that's amazing. I honestly despise the united states!

Edit: night night sarah -hugs-

ljmeep 03-01-2011 03:18 AM

Holy crow! I don't if I should be worried or pissed! My husband should have been home hours ago! I've been slaving away all frickin day to get the house in order for inspection and he's STILL not home!? He hasn't called so I have no clue where he is. I swear if he comes home drunk cuz he's been partying it up in some damn bar there's going to be a frickin war!

Ugh! >:(

FlyingNy 03-01-2011 03:33 AM

I hope he's alright Kelly.

Night night Sarah, although you've already gone, you may read this in the morning and see my expression of affection at bidding you a nice sleep. Or not. I'm probably talking to myself.

*Hugs Kitty* It really does suck. I wish we could share our health care with you.

I'm off to bed now. Night night all :) I love you guys.

MammaMia 03-01-2011 03:41 AM

I'm off to bed too, not that I've been posting much today.

PsychoKitty2010 03-01-2011 03:43 AM

-hugs kelly- I hope he's alright hun.

-hugs lia- night night sleep tight

-hugs helen- night night sleep tight

ljmeep 03-01-2011 04:01 AM

most likely he's at the damn bar... I'm fighting a damn anxiety attack and I'm not sure if it's cuz I'm worried he's not at the bar or worried he'll come home piss ass drunk and we'll end up in a damn fight. I'm sooo not up to dealing with him drunk! :(

PsychoKitty2010 03-01-2011 04:36 AM

-hugs kelly and hands her a protective teddy- I hope he's ok and that he's not at the bar, but that he got tied up with something else.

ljmeep 03-01-2011 04:39 AM

*takes teddy to snuggle*

thanks, but I doubt it. He should have been home over 3 1/2 hours ago! he hasn't even bothered to pick up a damn phone and call me to let me know he'd be late or that he's ok! o.O This really sucks. I feel sick to my stomach :(

PsychoKitty2010 03-01-2011 04:44 AM

-snuggles and squishes kelly- Does he by chance have a cell phone you could call? Or could you call one of his friends that he hangs with or anything to see if they have seen him?