RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 05-09-2010 12:46 PM

I just woke up depressed April , it happens , I just hope it isn't the beginning of a long term slump :S *Hugs*

*Hugs Kahlia * You're not invisible .

*hugs Helen* I am glad you are feeling a bit better :)

The One Who 05-09-2010 12:55 PM

*hugs everyone*

Doikers 05-09-2010 12:59 PM

*Hugs Claire* How are you feeling this lunch time ?

The One Who 05-09-2010 01:01 PM

I'm still not too good. Hardly slept last night, still have a headache, and I just want to disappear :(

*hugs* I'm sorry you woke up depressed, can you do anything to lift your mood any?

Doikers 05-09-2010 01:07 PM

Well I'm listening to fairly upbeat music , I just about managed to go out and pay my bills get my food shopping but I started shaking in the supermarket , it was so busy :S I don't know what else to do , I might call my parents after I think they might have finished their lunch. I REALLY need something/someone to "Pep" me up hmmm

The One Who 05-09-2010 01:15 PM

I don't really like supermarkets, especially when they are busy. I usually have to leave.

What would pep you up?

Doikers 05-09-2010 01:24 PM

I don't know Claire, if I did I'd do it , it would be frustrating if I could feel that today but the depression and meds numb me a lot

I sorry you aren't feeling the best either :( *Hugs*

The One Who 05-09-2010 01:26 PM

Yeah, I know the feeling *hugs* Sorry I can't help.

Doikers 05-09-2010 01:30 PM

I think I'm gonna lay down for a bit.......:S

The One Who 05-09-2010 01:31 PM

*hugs* I hope you feel a bit better, take care of yourself.

shadowedsoul 05-09-2010 02:31 PM

Ccuddles all .
April not sure I jan answear that truthfully right now. Hmm so far I have had no breakfast bread was mouldy so couldnt have it. hmm done 20mins on a cross trainer. Was getting pissed at people saying I should go on it. And saying I put on a bit of weight. =(

taz35 05-09-2010 02:39 PM

*hugs Jill* People should keep stupid comments like that to themselves. I hope you have something to eat and take care of yourself <3

*hugs Claire* I hope your headache goes away soon. And sorry you're not feeling the greatest :(

*hugs Mark* Have a good nap, and I get the feeling about supermarkets. Mind you, I have to work at one so I've grown kind of immune to the crowds =/ But it IS frustrating to have so many people there. Sorry you woke up depressed *extra cuddles*

*hugs April* Thanks... and you're welcome :) How are you doing today?

*hugs Hels* YAY :D Glad you're feeling better!

*hugs Kahlia* What's up hun?

*hugs Lex* I wish I could say something helpful... but nothing comes to mind =/ If you need to vent or whatever, you can always PM me <3

Made it through the night. Ended up cutting, feel really miserable because of it... more details in my r/v, but don't read it unless you're safe... it's kind of triggering =/

*extra huggles for all*

one_step_closer 05-09-2010 03:41 PM

*hugs Kristyn* I'm sorry that you self harmed, remember that you can get back up from this fall. We are all behind you.

Doikers 05-09-2010 04:28 PM

*Hugs Jill*

*Hugs Taz* I read your R/V thread , just so you know .

*Hugs Lindsay*

SparkleKitten 05-09-2010 04:57 PM

Hi guys, checking in seen as I'm back with family again. Not hungry but got a huge Sunday roast coming my way. Not been able to eat much with the stress and my meds and my gallbladder, and I can gaurantee a row over how little I eat again *sigh*

Glad I've got somewhere nice and safe. Last night was nice but couldn't lift my mood at all, had a bit of a misunderstanding over my mood this morning and things got a bit frosty but sorted now, thankfully.

misskitty112 05-09-2010 05:07 PM

*hugs Taz* I'll read your r/v when I'm feeling a little safer.
*hugs Lindsay*
*hugs Mark* are you feeling any better, dear?
*hugs Sarah* I'm glad you're somewhere safe. I hope you can lift your mood soon.

So.. I'm still sick and my nose hurts. lovely. I think it's a sinus infection. And I feel like crap, and I'm just generally triggery. It doesn't help that I got my hair cut yesterday and have just now decided I don't like it. I'll post pictures so ya'll can see. I'll put it in a hide box so it won't take up so much room.
The following content has been hidden - Reason : pictures
Before:

After:

* I know the sides look uneven, but they're really not... one side of my hair decided to flip out while the other straightened right, and I can't get them to compromise lol

So.. yeah, there you have it.

Doikers 05-09-2010 05:08 PM

*Hugs Sarah*

Doikers 05-09-2010 05:10 PM

Your new haircut looks very nice Felicia :) I like it *Hugs*

misskitty112 05-09-2010 05:14 PM

Thanks, Mark *hugs*

I'm debating going back to bed or not... My head feels like it's full of pressure.

Doikers 05-09-2010 05:20 PM

My depression seems to have shifted into a general NUMBness Felicia , with a hint of depression lurking . Hmmm Your head feeling like it's full of pressure , is it mental pressure or like your sinus's ?