RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

CrazyHayley 02-05-2010 12:43 PM

Hello Rosie *huggles* well done on getting better at typing. Do you know how old you are? I can't remember if you told people already or not. Is daddy jack with you now? Is someone able to look after Kat and make sure she's safe now she hurt herself. Is that what you're doing? Looking after kat? We're all here to help you, ok? *extra special huggles*

Mark - Owen is Julie's alter. Take it as your back the bill paying was successful. Conversation with my friend was pointless, I give her the same advice every month and listen to the same problems. I don't know why I bother sometimes....*huggles Mark 'cos he's worth bothering for*

Edit: ah- it seems things were resolved whilst I was typing! *waves at Owen* you ok?

I spy Oliver! *extra huggles for you too!*

katnovia 02-05-2010 12:44 PM

*shly hugs mark* it ok me not mind me just here cos kat look for help and not get and she not wanna do anymeor so me come out a bit

Doikers 02-05-2010 12:46 PM

Hey Hayley *Hugs* Utility bills made for another week :S
Guess What ? I checked I had the right Specs on my P.C. and bought myself a copy of WoW from Amazon so I can play soon . I might need a LOT of help lol it looks very complicated , what server did you say for me to select? It would be cool to play with you sometimes .

I'm releived that it's a bank holiday so I don't have to worry about getting stress inducing mail . It's not nice that I'm afraid of the post now grrr....

katnovia 02-05-2010 12:47 PM

today im 8 me change all the time clever rosie cna be 12 but i kno like that age much. yeh dyddy jack here with baby hazel so safe

Doikers 02-05-2010 12:48 PM

I'm sorry I got confused about who is who , I think I have it now :)

xxjuliexx 02-05-2010 12:51 PM

-shakes hand-the mummy lady will get angry and then tell the daddy person and no want to make the daddy person angery nononono

katnovia 02-05-2010 12:51 PM

me rosie me like preety pink purprle

katnovia 02-05-2010 12:53 PM

my mummy person sued get nagry se used to say send to chldrewns home

MammaMia 02-05-2010 12:54 PM

*cuddles everyone except those who don't wish to be hugged*

CrazyHayley 02-05-2010 12:54 PM

Rosie - I remember being 8, it was quite a good age! I'm glad that you can come out for a bit so that Kat can stay safe and that daddy jack is with baby hazel. We'll look after you in here. Do you want to play outside? Owen has a tree house. Or you can put on a dvd in the tv room? Or go into the play room and find loads of toys and craft stuff.

Mark - yeah its not good to be afraid of the post, perhaps you need to get a dog so that it can eat all the letters when they come through the letterbox!! lol As for WoW, I'm still learning, you're right there is sooo much, but for the most part other players are helpful and April seems very clued up!! So we'll be able to help you. The realm i'm on is called Darkspear. I'm not in a guild at the moment as the guild I was in kind of fell apart after the leader of it left. So we could meet up and find a guild that suits us together, that way even when we're not playing together we'll get to know other people to chat to online who'll be able to help and support us. Exciting times. Let me know when it's all set up.

*goes out to the smoking shelter and ponders about what to have for lunch*

*sees Helen on her way out - huggles tightly!* Are you feeling any better than last night my sweet?

xxjuliexx 02-05-2010 12:55 PM

i thinks i wants a hug but not sure the mummy lady grabby my arm made me cry

katnovia 02-05-2010 12:56 PM

daydy jack need go sleep he have 2 hour sleep to so me gots to find kat to look after baby hazel, but me want play and kta want to stay hide

katnovia 02-05-2010 12:57 PM

if owen wnat hug rosie give safe hug cos me no like other hug

xxjuliexx 02-05-2010 12:58 PM

who is baby hazel

xxjuliexx 02-05-2010 12:59 PM

-nods to roise for safe hugs-

katnovia 02-05-2010 01:00 PM

baby hazel is daddy jack and kat baby she sweet me like her but me not abel to do evything she need, kat do that she cleverer than me

katnovia 02-05-2010 01:01 PM

*safe hugs for own* feel betrer?

xxjuliexx 02-05-2010 01:03 PM

-bits lip-little bit

katnovia 02-05-2010 01:05 PM

if me had choclot me would give owen chocolot. mew cry cos daddt jaxck angwy cos tird and me no go way and kat no come back but kat too poorly to come back now cos kat need help and nobody who kat and daffy jacj kno want to help. all lonelt

CrazyHayley 02-05-2010 01:05 PM

I've gotta make some phonecalls to the parents before I go proper PMDDin, I need to be able to speak as rational as possible to them so they don't bother me for a bit or worry. I'll be back a bit later.

*toddles off down one of the many corridors to get to where the phonebooths are*

katnovia 02-05-2010 01:11 PM

*cuddles nicce person mammamiaa who cuddled*

xxjuliexx 02-05-2010 01:14 PM

i think i has to go before i get in trouble again-curls up inside my sleeping bag-

Doikers 02-05-2010 01:14 PM

*Cuddles Rosie*
*Cuddles Helen* How are you today ?

I've gotta pop out for some grocery's before the shops shut early for Sundays . back in a bit :)

MammaMia 02-05-2010 01:23 PM

*runs into her hiding space and cries&*

Scarletdreamer 02-05-2010 01:59 PM

What's up, Hels, sweetie? *cuddles*

*offers safe hugs for those who want them* :) Hi Owen, hi Rosie... how are you two now? Rosie, is Kat okay? Owen, sleep well, sweetie.

*cuddles Mark* Glad that you got your bills paid... must be a relief!! :) And yeh, WoW can be confusing but it is a TON of fun - Hayley, Crimson, and I (with the help of Jarrod) can answer all of your questions though - Jarrod's been playing for nearly 4 years now so yeah... lol... lucky Hayley, to be able to play with someone you know from here. :( Makes me want to live in the UK, heh. :( I feel like the (l)on(e)ly American on here... although I know Laura is also from the States. But still... :( I wish I could play with you guys. It would be a BLAST. :D Enjoy yourselves though. :)

*cuddles Hayley* Hope the phone call with your parents goes okay... how are you feeling now? Hope you're doing alright...

Ugh. We're going to church today, to my bestie's church, again, and I'm scared because it's a combined service celebrating the ordination of the youth pastor... scared because there will probably be a TON of people there. :( Don't wanna go... but I also don't want Jarrod to go alone either.

Someone asked about the haircut... I think I will go with the short one, although I will ask to have it done a little longer, like two inches longer, than the pic showed. I don't know, though. :-/ Jarrod cut his hair last night, a buzzcut for the summer, so I think I will go with the short one too and see how I like it. If I don't like it, I'll let it grow out. :) My mum pointed out that the girl in the picture of the short hair has more my facial structure too, as opposed to the girl in the pic of the longer hair... so that's a plus. I'm planning on taking the pics to the hairdresser though, & asking her expert opinion... but I am currently planning on the short. It will be good for summer and will stop me from having such AWFUL tangles and snaggles in my hair after a bath. :)

*sigh* I feel like I'm going to explodddde...... :'(

Scarletdreamer 02-05-2010 02:06 PM

The following content has been hidden - Reason : big pics, front & back, of my current hairstyle - UGLINESS WARNING

So there is the hair... it's "normally" dark brownish black but due to the bleaching/dying blue for our first anniversary back in last October (2009), well, the bleaching bit remained and I don't want to bother with dying over it again. The shorter haircut would get rid of a lot of the blond and also, well, would keep it from being such a pain to take care of!! :P (dunno how many of you have long hair etc., I love mine, but it snaggles so easily and a lot is falling out now)

Anyway. Sorry for the sleepy-eyed first pic, it was taken in the morning. (That should explain all... lol.)

*hides in shame for the ugliness of the pics* :o

Doikers 02-05-2010 02:08 PM

*Hugs Helen*
*Hugs April * I REALLY think the short one will suit you:)

The bills I paid are not the "Problem bills" I have been having trouble with , still stressing over them , I really don't know what to do with them and with being sent for a benefit medical , my SW said he would come with me to the medical and answer the questions for me , which is good , but I'm like not wanting to take off my clothes so everyone can look at my scars , hmmmmm

MammaMia 02-05-2010 02:09 PM

Been threatened to be kicked out

Doikers 02-05-2010 02:16 PM

Why Helen ? Whats happened ? *Hugs*

katnovia 02-05-2010 02:45 PM

*slips in tightly hugging her hubby's childhood cuddly lion*

nicole94 02-05-2010 02:52 PM

*hides*

Doikers 02-05-2010 02:53 PM

*Hugs Nicole*

katnovia 02-05-2010 02:57 PM

*crawls under a pile of duvets and hides*

Doikers 02-05-2010 03:02 PM

*Finds Kat and Hugs her a little*

katnovia 02-05-2010 03:03 PM

*sniffles* thanks for coming to find me.

Doikers 02-05-2010 03:08 PM

It's alright , you ok?

Wannabfree 02-05-2010 03:23 PM

hi i havent been in here before...but im not feeling like im coping very well

katnovia 02-05-2010 04:09 PM

not really. I'm feeling really low today. Ended up emailing the samaritans. No reply makes me feel crap. Missed church this morning and sunday dinner, so pissed off about that, especially as hubby has missed church for weeks running. My parents have taken Hazel for a couple of hours, praying she behaves so i can go have a kip. I'm so tired it's silly. Been hunting for some IRL help, but can't find anything right now. Counselling is looking at being 30 a session, and I dont think i can afford it, what with the debt management plan we're on and stuff. I'm beginning to regret having gone to the police about things that happened back when I was 15/16, I just wish the case was over and done with, that he was safely locked up. I hate knowing he's out there somewhere, running. Sorry, complaining.

Kitkat :) 02-05-2010 04:58 PM

*sits in a corner hugging a pillow*
I'm really anxious at the moment. I don't know why, I can just feel my heart beating really fast and really heavily.

Doikers 02-05-2010 05:04 PM

*Hugs Kat* you're not complaining , thats what we are here for , to empathise and offer support when we can :)
*Waves at wannabfree* welcome to the ward
*Waves at Kitkat too* Can you try something to relax yourself . A hot bath or some camomille tea? , try and breath deeply .

katnovia 02-05-2010 05:14 PM

thanks for listening mark. Hubby's asleep and baby's out, so have the time to myself to feel.

I want to tell the police I lied. I made it all up. they wont believe me. will they?

Kahlia1981 02-05-2010 05:17 PM

*hugs all who want to be hugged*

Sorry I've just popped in because I can't sleep and it's approximately 2:20 in the morning.

I've just read everyone's posts and I'm really sorry that everyone is struggling so much right now. I wish there was something I could do.

I guess that all I really can do is offer my shoulder for you to cry on, my ear to listen to what's happening and my arms to hug you if you can handle being touched.

*leaves some hugs in packages on the table*

Doikers 02-05-2010 05:20 PM

Hey Kahlia*Hugs* I'm sorry you can't sleep , have you any idea as to why ?. Do you have any Cammomille tea you could make yourself that may help you relax enough to sleep?

Kahlia1981 02-05-2010 05:23 PM

*hugs Mark* - To be honest, I have absolutely no idea why I can't sleep. I don't have any chamomile at the moment actually. I'm just trying to do some calm-abiding meditation ... well not while I'm typing lol.

katnovia 02-05-2010 05:26 PM

*huggles kahlia*

Doikers 02-05-2010 05:27 PM

Quote:

I'm just trying to do some calm-abiding meditation ... well not while I'm typing lol.
^^That sounds like a good idea , I'll be quiet and let you meditate:)

MammaMia 02-05-2010 05:47 PM

*hugs everyone and welcomes new members*

SoMuchMore 02-05-2010 05:54 PM

*puts out plate of cookies for new members*

*cuddles those who want to be hugged*

*hides*

katnovia 02-05-2010 06:02 PM

*cries* I've had so many switches today i'm worn down, I dont wanna do this any more.

Doikers 02-05-2010 06:31 PM

*Hugs Kat* I'm sorry you're having such a tough day .