RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Scarletdreamer 18-05-2010 01:15 AM

Oh whoops, just went back to check and I totally misread a post... :-X lol... Sorry for the mixup, Hels, all my fault. :P (*feels like an idiot*)

Well, for those who want to know, I got this blue sleeveless hoodie that has verses from Song of Solomon on the back and an empire waistline shirt that says "Beloved" on the front of it from c28.com. I can wear them to my internship so I am excited about that, especially as the empire waistline shirt is 3/4 length sleeves so will hide some of my scars. :) Then I got two psychology books (A Guide to Rational Living by Albert Ellis and The Games People Play by Eric Berne, both pretty old books but psych classics according to one of my profs) and a cd (Sirenia's "13th Floor"). So 5 packages total, because I use Amazon's used & new so the last three things didn't come in the same package as I ordered them from different places through Amazon. I have no idea why the stuff from c28.com didn't come in one package though... :-/

So yey. :)

My tummy hurts... just ate supper... want to purge now. :'(

MammaMia 18-05-2010 01:18 AM

It's not a problem darling. I thought you may have mis-read something. It's easily done. *cuddles tight* Try not to purge and your parcels sound awesommmmme :D

taz35 18-05-2010 01:20 AM

*hugs Helen* What's on your mind? :(

*hugs April* your purchases sound awesome :)

*offers hugs to anyone who needs them*

MammaMia 18-05-2010 01:21 AM

Lots is on my mind Taz :( It sucks. Am seriously struggling. Am so scared I'll do something just to make this feeling end for a while at least :S :'( *cuddles*

Scarletdreamer 18-05-2010 01:29 AM

Keep talking to us, Hels, love. *cuddles* And thanks for being so understanding... lol... I hate feeling like an idiot. :( Don't do anything "stupid," we need you to be okay. Because you're awesome and I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have you to talk with sometimes. :) Same goes for all of you. You all mean so much to me... *tons of cuddles*

*cuddles Taz* How you doing, sweetie?

Updated r/v. Twice. I feel like ****......... really really REALLY want to purge.... :'( and am anxious but listening to my new cd, which I looooove... hehe. Xandria is the next group I'll be ordering a cd by, they're awesome too, if you like female-fronted Goth rock bands (which I do :D).

Just want to die. Please? :'(

MammaMia 18-05-2010 01:34 AM

I am trying to keep talking to you guys. But finding it hard & don't want to sound like a broken record you know? :( *cuddles tight* I'm a very understanding person lol. Not always a good thing I guess. But yes. Don't feel like an idiot *snuggles* We all make mistakes & stuffs. I'm trying to stay safe & not do anything 'stupid'. I wish I could be okay :'( I really really do. I'm not awesome. I'm sure you'd cope without me being here. You mean so much to me too. The whole ward does really.

*cuddles Taz* Like April asked how you doing sweetie?

I kinda want to die too April. I know, sounds pathetic. If I can't, then you must certainly can't. We'll get through this.

Scarletdreamer 18-05-2010 01:35 AM

i'm sorry........................ i'm a pathetic bitch.

:'(

Scarletdreamer 18-05-2010 01:36 AM

And you ARE awesome, Hels... i'm sure that the whole ward would agree with me. *cuddles tight*

gotta go take a bath... then bed. at least it'll keep me from purging/cutting/doing anything "stupid" ... for a bit at least. :'(

MammaMia 18-05-2010 01:38 AM

You're not a pathetic bitch. Nothing to apologise for sweetheart. I'm not awesome, but thank you *cuddles tight* Try & enjoy your bath and keep staying safe sweetheart :'(

taz35 18-05-2010 01:48 AM

*super squishy hug for Helen* you don't sound like a broken record to me. We're here to listen and help. you can PM me if you want... I'm horrible at offering advice, but definitely willing to listen :)

*super squishy hug for April* You're not pathetic at all <3 You have SO much to offer, don't sell yourself short. (easier said than done, I know)

I'm alright... having a decent day. Had counseling earlier, somewhat helped, but somewhat messes with my mind too. Hard to explain...
And my mom is beating herself up (figuratively) over my SI, blaming herself... even when I tell her that it's not her fault. She won't believe me when I say I'm okay, because apparently if I was okay, I wouldn't be doing this. =/ I'm just trying to focus on getting some of my chemistry done. Looking forward to being home alone all day tomorrow, not have to worry about meeting any expectations.

*hugs for everyone in the ward*
Oh, you're all awesome. I don't want to say that to only one person and have others feel left out. But you are all wonderful <3 :)

xxjuliexx 18-05-2010 01:58 AM

*curls up and looks at my lunch* shouldn't eat it.it doesn't look healthy cheese on toast not healthy *sniffles* sometimes i wish good at purging but i'm not i just can't no matter how hard i try probably seems like a good thing it's not it sucks sorry i'll shut up

MammaMia 18-05-2010 02:02 AM

*cuddles Taz & Julie*

Try to eat Julie. I know it's hard.

xxjuliexx 18-05-2010 03:03 AM

*sits*

MammaMia 18-05-2010 03:03 AM

*curls up & rocks*

taz35 18-05-2010 03:22 AM

*offers hugs to Julie* I hope you ended up eating at least a little bit Julie.

*sits beside Hels & hugs her tightly* Keep your head up hun <3

MammaMia 18-05-2010 03:25 AM

*hugs tight*

Thanks honey. I'm going to try sleep now. I'll reply to your latest PM asap <3 xxx

Kahlia1981 18-05-2010 03:36 AM

*cuddles those who can accept hugs*
*waves at everyone else*

So sick of all of this. Someone make it stop .... please ....

*disappears back down hole*

SoMuchMore 18-05-2010 04:06 AM

*peeks out from hiding* sorry, i havent been posting much... I havent really felt like talking the past few days. I keep reading though, to try to keep caught up with all of you. Again, sorry.. i prolly don't deserve any responses if i cant give them i know... so if you want to ignore, thats okay i understand.
*leaves hugs*

lost in dreams 18-05-2010 04:21 AM

I hope it's Ok if i hang around in here for a little bit. I am not so good being on my own latley.

Kahlia1981 18-05-2010 04:58 AM

*hugs Laura* - Been missing you. Hope you are doing okay.
*hugs Vikki - I think that's your name (lost in dreams)* Hang in here as much as you want.

Had a bad night last night. My DID resurfaced for the first time in a long time. Not quite sure what to do or what I'm going to do to cope. Feeling a bit scared. I don't have any support psychologically for it, and am not able to get any. I see my psychiatrist tomorrow and we'll see what he says ... but I'm not sure how he will react. My last psychiatrist dealt with it and helped me with it, but since then I've had ECT and don't remember anything about it. My GP was really understanding though.

I guess it's good that I have one ally, right?

Sorry, I guess it just caught me by surprise and I'm scared and I don't know what to do and that scares me even more.

I'll stop complaining now. I'm really sorry. :crying:

*becomes invisible and sneaks off into a corner to hide in shame*

xxjuliexx 18-05-2010 06:09 AM

*leaves hugs for all* stupid phone it turned my pmimg off on here and i won't be able to fix it till after combat fitness but combat is good

risenfromperdition 18-05-2010 07:32 AM

*snuggles everyone*
*curls up in corner*

wildly insane 18-05-2010 08:24 AM

Quick hi as I couldn't drag myself out of bed this morning so am rushing around to be on time for work again, I don't want to go I hate it.

*hugs Helen* I'm sorry I haven't been around and I know it's never just money but it doesn't help, but you are awesome and kind and always supporting other people and you don't deserve any of this pain and you can get through this.

That goes for everyone, you can all get through this.

*hugs Laura* don't worry about trying to respond and we won't ignore you, we'll just sit by you and hold your hand

*hugs Taz* sorry to hear about your mum, parents are always difficult

*hugs Kahlia* hope today goes okay and you can talk to your psych about the DID

*hugs Nikki* you're welcome here, being alone is not easy

*offers blanket to horseridinbbe*

*hugs Julie* hope combat was good, please try and eat something

*hugs April* hope your day at the internship goes well, it's really fun getting things through the post even when we buy them :)

*hugs Crimson* hope you feel better today

*hugs Hayley* hope you slept well

Checks on all those asleep, hope you wake up feeling better than yesterday

okay gotta dash

lost in dreams 18-05-2010 08:37 AM

Thanks people for allowing me to be in here. It makes me feel better.

*Hugs every one around* I'm going to go over by the wall now and try to sleep if thats OK. Thanks again.

xxjuliexx 18-05-2010 08:44 AM

*sits and looks around*

xxjuliexx 18-05-2010 08:55 AM

just so u guys no i ate

risenfromperdition 18-05-2010 09:00 AM

good job julie :)
*smiles at proudly*
hows you
[you added me on fb right? lol]

xxjuliexx 18-05-2010 09:02 AM

*nods*yea that was me :-p

xxjuliexx 18-05-2010 09:10 AM

*hugs heather*

risenfromperdition 18-05-2010 09:10 AM

sweet =]
how you doin

risenfromperdition 18-05-2010 09:10 AM

laura- its only an hour earlier there... why you up? haha

xxjuliexx 18-05-2010 09:13 AM

ate heaps dinner...
*hugs my tummy*
but 'm fine
*looks at the floor*

risenfromperdition 18-05-2010 09:19 AM

bet you didnt have as much as it feels sweetie <3
*snuggles*

hmm that fine doesnt sound very convincing :P

xxjuliexx 18-05-2010 09:27 AM

i had seconds i never have seconds and now....

*looks around* nuffing

risenfromperdition 18-05-2010 09:33 AM

here if you wanna chat :)
and tis ok sweetie *nod*

xxjuliexx 18-05-2010 09:48 AM

*curls up small* wanna be sick...

xxjuliexx 18-05-2010 09:53 AM

*sniffles*

risenfromperdition 18-05-2010 09:56 AM

<3 *snuggles with* wish could help

xxjuliexx 18-05-2010 10:07 AM

*curls up* no! no! no!
ur no allowed in here ur mean

Doikers 18-05-2010 11:11 AM

Hmmm I don't know what triggered me , I've been thinking about "IT" for a few days grrr.

April, I'm glad your first day went well even if you spent a chunk of it sat in on a meeting :) And Some of your stuff sounds cool! the clothes and CD ( I don't know of Sirena though) But those Psych books sound beyond me . heh*Hugs*

Oliver , What did your horn tutor do to upset you , sorry if you already answered that :S *Hugs*

*Hugs everyone else *
*Waves at Owen * How are you ?

xxjuliexx 18-05-2010 11:15 AM

-rocks- they wanna throw up we feel yucky

katnovia 18-05-2010 11:21 AM

i spy a mark and an april

*cries* I wrote a really heartfelt message to all of my wardies, and RYL logged me out and I lost it.

Scarletdreamer 18-05-2010 11:24 AM

*waves at Owen* It's not good for you, hon, and I'm sure that Julie didn't eat too much - and even if Julie did, I think she eats little enough most of the time that this time wouldn't really matter. Does that make sense? *sets a safe, nonyucky hug on the table in case Owen wants one*

*curls up next to Mark* Yer, I'm glad the first day's over though. ;) I was told by the two girls that work downstairs (program manager and something else) that every hour or two I should come downstairs and talk with them. Said very nicely - they seem very sweet and like they want to get to know me. Hehe. That's good... nice that I don't feel like the bottom of the ladder there even though I really am, lol. And Sirenia is awesome - you should check them out on Youtube. :) I'm listening to them now. How'd you sleep? and please try & stay safe, love. *encouraging cuddles* Don't do anything "stupid," you're awesome too and mean a lot to me - everyone in the ward is and does.

How is everyone doing this morning/evening? *sprinkles safe cuddles around the ward*

I just got up at 6am, it's 6:25am now... gonna play some WoW methinks, really want to get my little druid to level 14 - she's like 61% of the way through level 13, so I think I could manage it today at least. :) Got other quests with other toons of course but haven't done those yet... blah blah de blah.......... sorry, am rambling.

*hides back in her hole in shame* :(

Scarletdreamer 18-05-2010 11:24 AM

*cuddles Kat* Awh hon, I'm sorry when it does that. :( Are you doing okayish? or not? (it's okay if not)

xxjuliexx 18-05-2010 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katnovia (Post 2302858)
*cries* I wrote a really heartfelt message to all of my wardies, and RYL logged me out and I lost it.

awww i hates is wen it does that

xxjuliexx 18-05-2010 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarletdreamer (Post 2302862)
*waves at Owen* It's not good for you, hon, and I'm sure that Julie didn't eat too much - and even if Julie did, I think she eats little enough most of the time that this time wouldn't really matter. Does that make sense? *sets a safe, nonyucky hug on the table in case Owen wants one*

-eyes the hugs- i kinda wants some coz we feel real yuky i been feeling lotsa sad in my tummy lately

Doikers 18-05-2010 11:46 AM

Grr Kat , I think I echo Owen and April when I say I HATE that.

*Waves to Owen*

katnovia 18-05-2010 11:54 AM

*sniffles* scared

xxjuliexx 18-05-2010 11:57 AM

roise wat wrong

katnovia 18-05-2010 12:00 PM

we gots to have an opiaration.