RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Scarletdreamer 12-04-2010 06:43 PM

It IS an awesome booksale!! :D Wanna come? *tries to find a teleportation device* :P I've been going to it since I was a wee thing, about 6 or 7 years old I think... oh ages ago!! lol. But it is amazing... only problem being, I've been spending a lot of money lately so... well, yeah. :-X

I don't feel good... mentally... :crying:

PoisonedApple 12-04-2010 06:47 PM

*cuddles April*

frenchhorn 12-04-2010 06:49 PM

*cuddles all* I got to go to fifth rehearsal of the day in a minute, take care all

*leaves plenty of cuddles and fresh fruit*

Scarletdreamer 12-04-2010 06:51 PM

*cuddles Crimson*

I couldn't help it... I cut... and now I have to go to class... :'( I don't want to go, I don't want to. It's a pointless class (senior seminar)... I just want to be done with uni. Only 3 more weeks...

:crying:

Doikers 12-04-2010 06:58 PM

OOOooooooh do you have a teleportation machine handy ? I'd LOVE to come :)

*Hugs April*

EDIT. April , like I have been told by everyone here slip-ups happen but you will beat this in the long run. Please be sure to take care of the cut properly , keep it clean 'k

MammaMia 12-04-2010 07:01 PM

*cuddles everyone lots and lots*

nicole94 12-04-2010 07:03 PM

*cuddles helen*

Doikers 12-04-2010 07:05 PM

*hugs Helen *
*Hugs Nicole*

MammaMia 12-04-2010 07:05 PM

*cuddles Nicole & Mark tight*

I spy JK :)

nicole94 12-04-2010 07:07 PM

*hugs mark and helen tight* how you both feeling? my urges are starting to pass and i'm calming down a bit now. i still havent SI'd, so i havent spoiled it yet :D

MammaMia 12-04-2010 07:09 PM

Well done Nicole :) Glad they're passing. I'm really cold, not sure how I feel. Hmm. *hugs lots*

Doikers 12-04-2010 07:10 PM

I haven't spoiled it yet either Nicole . I'm happy that your urges are beginning to pass . To be honest I don't know where my mood is .

nicole94 12-04-2010 07:12 PM

thanks guys *hugs* well done for not spoiling it either mark *high fives*
lol helen, put a jacket on then. *hugs lots*

Doikers 12-04-2010 07:14 PM

*High fives Nicole* :)

nicole94 12-04-2010 07:16 PM

yaay :D
how the hell did i get super noodles in my bra? :/

Doikers 12-04-2010 07:20 PM

LOL What?

nicole94 12-04-2010 07:23 PM

chicken flavour super noodles-in my bra :/ how the hell did that happen? :/

Doikers 12-04-2010 07:26 PM

Hehe , Thanx for making me smile , as for how the noodles got there do you know how to use a fork properly?:)

nicole94 12-04-2010 07:28 PM

i do know how to use a fork properly. all though i still havent quite managed to get used to eating with my tongue peircing-that mightve been the problem lol

Doikers 12-04-2010 07:31 PM

Ooooooo the tongue piercing of course ! Have you lost your lisp yet ?

nicole94 12-04-2010 07:32 PM

lol. nope. i pronounce 'R' as 'W' my sister thinks its hilarious. she keeps trying to make me say words with 'R' in :/

Doikers 12-04-2010 07:37 PM

hehe I've got a sister so can relate to that :)

nicole94 12-04-2010 07:38 PM

lol. i bet mines 10 times more annoying than yours.

jonikd 12-04-2010 07:57 PM

Morning all, good spotting Helen, I did cruise by earlier just to check up on you all *hugs all her beautiful ward friends*

Into work early today, feel like crap actually, hopefully a few coffees will help.

April honey, 'sok I went 15 years without SI then slipped up, doesn't mean you're a failure sweetheart,today is a new day [well might be tomorrow where you are!] *hugs April and makes sure she's looking after that wound*

*hugs Nicole* glad the urges have passed sweetie, you could teach us oldies a thing or two clearly ;)

*cuddles Crimson, Mark, Oliver*

*hugs Laura* hang in there hun, I know its tough but you can do it, especially with all us lot around x

*waves to Hayley* nice to meet you

Its 7am here in NZL, not sure where you all are but to my Northern Hemisphere buddies, sleep well. And to my Southern Hemisphere mates, have a nice day and stay safe to all x

nicole94 12-04-2010 08:01 PM

teehee. 'oldies' you're not old. im just very young :/ it's 8pm here

MammaMia 12-04-2010 08:02 PM

*cuddles everyone*

It's only 8pm for us englanders ^_^ So we won't be heading for bed for a while I'm sure.

*high fives Nicole & Mark for not cutting*

Oh & Nicole, I had supernoodles too, but I didn't mine down my bra =P I have two hoodies on lol!!

I feel really lonely :/

PoisonedApple 12-04-2010 08:05 PM

11 am here :)
*huggles everyone*
has the ward finally slowed down? the pages of posts were just flying up earlier.

nicole94 12-04-2010 08:07 PM

*high fives helen* super noodles are awesome :D i get everything in my bra lol. tis interesting to find whats in there at the end of the day XD

Doikers 12-04-2010 08:12 PM

*High fives Helen*

MammaMia 12-04-2010 08:20 PM

=) I think it is slowing down, least for a while anyway.

Nicole, I have that problem too sometimes, it's funny =D

nicole94 12-04-2010 08:24 PM

it is. although theres the fact i also use my boobs as a table :/ never forget watching angus, thongs and perfect snogging at a sleepover, and we decided to try the pencil test. and my sister couldnt hold up a pencil, my friend just about managed to hold up the pencil. i got a whole fricken french dictionary up there :/

MammaMia 12-04-2010 08:30 PM

LOL, sorry, but that's hilarious!!! I love that film =)

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BORED :|

nicole94 12-04-2010 08:32 PM

lol. it was hilarious! shouldve seen us! i love that film too

MammaMia 12-04-2010 08:35 PM

I can only imagine my dear :P

frenchhorn 12-04-2010 08:40 PM

*cuddles everyone*

I have a poorly hand, no idea why, just started hurting really badly in rehearsal, then my bump noticed and said your hand is really swollen, so went to see staff, stupid director of nywo said run it under the tap then gave me sellotape to strap my fingers together, when it isnt my fingers, plus i look like an idiot with sellotape wrapped round my fingers.

Doikers 12-04-2010 08:43 PM

*Hugs Oliver* I'm sorry your hand is swollen , perhaps a nights sleeping away from playing your horn will help , sorry I'm not very medically minded

MammaMia 12-04-2010 08:52 PM

Sounds painful :(

Doikers 12-04-2010 09:36 PM

I'm going to toddle off to bed now . 2nd consecutive day without S.I. in ages over :) * high fives group *

MammaMia 12-04-2010 09:46 PM

*high fives Mark* Keep it up sweet. Sleep well *snuggles*

frenchhorn 12-04-2010 09:53 PM

*hugs and high fives mark* well done :)

Scarletdreamer 12-04-2010 11:36 PM

Well done, Mark!! :D And also, Nicole, keep it up... :)

It's only gone on 6:30pm here now... dunno what time it is for you now though, JK. :)

I'm super anxious... well, maybe not "super," but anxious enough not to play WoW and to whimper instead. :( I feel like ****, I really do. :'(

I bandaged the cuts, don't want to know what it'll feel like in a bath with salts in it. Ugh.

Jarrod wants us to go camping, and I don't like camping especially much... it's just frustrating the differences that we have. Talked with my SW about that some this morning, kinda, I don't know. :(

Bedtime... want to go to sleep. :'( But it's only 6:30, can't go to bed yet. BOO HISS!!!

SoMuchMore 12-04-2010 11:38 PM

*high fives mark* great job!

*hugs helen, oliver, nicole, JK, april, hayley, and crimson*

The ward moved so fast today i couldnt keep up with being in and out for classes. Hope everyone is okay though.

Going to a softball game now... a few ppl i know put together an intramural team so i'm going to watch. Not really my kinda game but eh, its something to do i guess. I prolly wont be around much until tomorrow night... I have 40000 things to do btwen now and then.

MammaMia 12-04-2010 11:56 PM

*rocks back and forth* :'(

Scarletdreamer 12-04-2010 11:58 PM

*cuddles Laura* I hope that you get those 40000 things done... I know the feeling!! and it is very stressful. :( How are you doing?? and please don't say "fine" because we all know that that's usually a cover-up. Hehe. *more cuddles*

I just ate supper (soup) and am now too full... feel icky... want to purge. :'( I thought I was over this but no, it's coming back again... am so sick of this cyclical mess that I'm in. Shoot me now, please, someone!!! :'( And then there's the opposite, when I want to binge... and no reasoning can stop the urges. I HATE MYSELF!!!

I don't know. I just want to die. :'( There's so much **** I have to deal with now outside of school and I hate it all so much, including uni stuff. And it feels like death is the only way to make it stop...

:crying:

Scarletdreamer 12-04-2010 11:59 PM

*holds Hels and rocks with her* What's up, sweetheart?

MammaMia 13-04-2010 12:00 AM

-edited-

Scarletdreamer 13-04-2010 12:12 AM

Who, sweetie? *holds you and gently rubs your back* Maybe talk to her and tell her what you know about him? and if not, then if you're sure that he's that dangerous, talk to the police about it? Sorry if those are stupid suggestions...

I really need to take a bath and get ready for bed... I'm scared though, don't want any more weird dreams!! :crying:

Oh, and I called my old therapist today, about the $400+ bill that I got... no response yet. GRRRR. :( But at least I called without getting furious... that's a good thing...

:'(

MammaMia 13-04-2010 12:14 AM

She won't go back :( I can't make her. I respect her reasons why, but wish she'd go back to the police and for them to do something :'( *rocks*

Hope you don't have any weird dreams.

Go you for calling your therapist. Sorry there was no response :(

jonikd 13-04-2010 09:09 AM

*waits for everyone to wake up for hugs*

How's your hand Oliver? *hugs*

CrazyHayley 13-04-2010 09:56 AM

*huggles JK* Morning! Thanks for the waves earlier - I have spotted you sleeping in the corner a few times, but we've not managed to overlap our time difference before this!

*group huggles all - but gently for those still sleeping!*

Wow it really has been a busy ward, but I'd much prefer not being able to do all the individual replies due to volume of posts than there had only been a few posts and people feeling lonely. I have read through the 4pages though so I do know what's going on - *extra special huggles* and also some party poppers should've been used along with the high fives last night I think for nicole and mark.

Well I went to my development circle last night, determind not to let my PMDD win. Um, well I only cried about 5times and had a few fags and then found out after that they don't approve of smoking or 'blubbing'!! Whoops!! But hey, the majority of them there were really understanding as it was my first time and I'll know for future reference that if I've been chain smoking all day to keep the tears at bay, its probably not a good idea to go to circle! I still feel like I need to sob though to let it all out. I never cried properly due to the fact that as soon as I started I had to try and calm myself and stop. Urgh, I don't know if I want to start sobbing though - it won't change the situation, it'll just exhaust me and make my eyes sore.

*goes out to smoking shelter*

"oh puppy sinclair!! Come and join me!"