RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

wildly insane 09-02-2009 12:57 AM

*sends everybody hugs* sorry I know it's lame but I just wanted to send you all positive vibes and say I hope that things get better next week.

ravynsoul 09-02-2009 01:11 AM

*comes in* sending lots of hugs to people... sorry i've been withdrawn lately, but i have been thinking of you all.. and hope things go better for you all.

*sends cuddles*

Silvery_Gold 09-02-2009 01:57 AM

New in here.

It's safe here, yes it is. Safer for me to be here so I'll stay here awhile.
Scared though, I don't know anyone, I'll be social later.
*sits on floor with back against wall hugging knees*

Kahlia1981 09-02-2009 10:25 AM

Can I get someone's opinion on this please ???

A friend who hasn't seen me for quite some time (probably since Easter last year) said to my mother today (when she saw me walking towards them) : "OMG! She is half the girl she was!!"

My mother told me ... and while outwardly I stayed calm and didn't say too much, inwardly I was saying "Not YET".

Is that a normal kind of response to that kind of comment ??
It's never really happened before ... except when I was right in the grips of my ED.

Anyway ...

*offers hugs to everyone who is able to accept them*

Silver - Hi. *waves*. I'm Kahlia. It's nice and safe in here ... I hope you are able to find what you need. We're all friendly so when you feel like being social, just jump right in.
Shell - Thanks for the cuddles. *cuddles you back*
Hannah - Thanks for the hugs. *hugs you back*
Kat - *offers hugs*. Hope things improve, or get to a point where you are able to talk about it.
Alex - *offers hugs*.
Helen - *cuddles you*
ShadowedSoul - *offers hugs*
Mary Anne - Thanks for the hugs. *hugs you back*

Dayna, Arwen, Jade, ... everyone else I've missed - *hugs*

zowie 09-02-2009 12:21 PM

*Hugs everyone*
Not much else I can say at the moment. Thinking of you all xxx

Jetforce 09-02-2009 12:21 PM

U missed me Kahlia :P

Hope everybody is well today :-)

*leaves some milk and cookies for ppl*

MammaMia 09-02-2009 12:26 PM

I miss being able to sleep normal :( Ah uni is open again today, but it's silly because I'll be in today, wednesday and thursday for lectures (and saturday for choir) and then it's closed all of next week for 'reading' week :p

rockaroni 09-02-2009 12:27 PM

Kahlia- I would say it's probably a normal response, but not necessarily a good one... I don't you you that well so it's hard to say... *hugs*

I'm having a bit of a rough time changing medication. I'm flying off the hook, being very angry constantly, and I'm pushing all my friends away. I've also ruined my 3 months, and a part of me doesn't care.

I want to wake up from this nightmare... my friends who I was going to live with me next year basically called me up on a withheld number to tell me I'm a psycho bitch from hell that they couldn't possibly live with. This leaves me in a total lurch for accomodation next year. I really don't want to live with strangers again. I constantly text people and get no response. Nobody wants me around, here or at home. I feel so alone...

*leaves hugs for all*

Kahlia1981 09-02-2009 12:36 PM

Jem - Oops, Sorry. I knew I would miss someone. I'm sure you aren't the only one.

Katie (Rockaroni) - Thanks ... I just needed to get some kind of impartial thoughts on that. *hugs*

Snuffles 09-02-2009 12:56 PM

I keep having baby dreams.. last night was horrid. I had one baby, fast forward a number of years, I had another baby and I lost her and she died =( Why do they keep coming back? I don't want those dreams, or any horrid dreams >_< Was so naughty, got some alcohol.. *cries*

Damnation. 09-02-2009 08:19 PM

Mrrpphhhh...

*Hugs all*

Tears of Solitude 09-02-2009 08:40 PM

:::::::::::::::::: hugs everyone :::::::::::::::::

Im sorry everyone is going through a hard time at the moment. I just hope the rest of the week is better for all of you.

Wanted to send you my love

Jade xxx

pixiedust 09-02-2009 08:54 PM

*sends hugs to everyone*

zowie 09-02-2009 09:27 PM

Going to bed, then gotta go to the stupid day hospital tomorrow early morning. I don't want to go, I've only been to one session and didn't like it. It's a waste of time.
Gah.

wildly insane 10-02-2009 02:01 AM

Sidles in, gives Puppy Sinclair a huge hug, have a huge bout of city fever give me fields and sky, luckily I'm going home this weekend.

Welcome Silver, I hope you feel safe here, feel free to talk when your feeling like it *hugs* :)

*hugs Rockaroni* we want you around, sorry to hear your friends are being ****, I know it's easier said than done but I think you need some new ones that will treat you better

Thanks Kahlia *hugs back again* I think it's a pretty normal response, depending on the defintion of normal :)

*hugs Helen* offers some herbal tea that is specially concocted for helping to relax and sleep

*hugs Kat* Don't give up, you have to keep fighting, you don't know what maybe just around the corner.

*hugs Dayna* how's the whole house thing going?

*hugs Voice**hugs MaryAnne**hugs Arwen**hugs Jade**hugs Shadowedsoul**hugs Jem**hugs Alexx**hugs Snuffles**hugs Secrets**hugs Shell*

Damnation. 10-02-2009 02:02 AM

Wildly: Still no notice from bailiffs, housemate wants to move on Thursday though

Damnation. 10-02-2009 03:36 AM

...*Sigh*

I don't even know what the **** I want to say

Kahlia1981 10-02-2009 03:38 AM

*hugs Dayna*

Damnation. 10-02-2009 03:48 AM

*Clings to Kahlia and sobs*

Snuffles 10-02-2009 04:16 AM

*cuddles Dayna*

Well we have friends we can stay with. Awesome =)