RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 21-02-2010 08:13 PM

No need to apologise Vicki *snuggles*

*snuggles Hayley and everyone else*

Scarletdreamer 21-02-2010 09:41 PM

Puppy SinClair has been sadly abandoned, Hayley. :( Perhaps you would like to take him for a walk?

Am not doing very well myself... wrote about it some in my r/v thread but really nothing new. :( I hate life, I want to purge, blah blah blah, same old same old.

And uni, ****, I feel like I am drowning in all of the work. :crying:

MammaMia 21-02-2010 10:30 PM

Can't.

Scarletdreamer 21-02-2010 10:42 PM

*cuddles Helen* What can't you do, sweetie? *lots more cuddles*

Drowning. Just want to give up.

:(

MammaMia 21-02-2010 11:52 PM

hojwidhqqb

Need to destruct so much in so many ways
cant stoay safe or majke mch sense
pleas e

wildly insane 22-02-2010 12:07 AM

Puppy SinClair hasn't been abandoned, I wouldn't do that.

Helen, You can get through this, you're amazing.

sorry feel like a bit of a stranger in here again.

MammaMia 22-02-2010 12:09 AM

Not amazing but thank you Hannah.

wildly insane 22-02-2010 12:12 AM

yes you are, I have tremendous respect for you, keep fighting

MammaMia 22-02-2010 12:15 AM

That means more than you could ever know..

Scarletdreamer 22-02-2010 12:55 AM

I feel awful.

Want to self destruct. No one IRL understands, and some people online don't either. I feel like they are attacking me with their comments when really they just care. But still. It hurts.

MammaMia 22-02-2010 01:09 AM

I understand April *cuddles tight*

Strawberry.Bananas 22-02-2010 11:03 AM

*Sits in the corner hugging puppy SinClair.*

I just feel so unwanted, so unloved...so unlovable. I don't have a single good trait about me. I'm such a horrible, jealous and deperate person. I don't deserve to be loved but I crave it so much.

My pup is the only one that loves me, and when I move out I wont have him anymore. I wont be allowed a pet. I'll be so alone.

Even my MHT don't care about me. My GP doesn't care anymore. The world's given up on me.

Scarletdreamer 22-02-2010 02:15 PM

*cuddles Helen & Vicki* How are you doing, Helen? feeling any better?

Vicki, love, we still care about you here... the more you post the more support you get (usually anyway, to a degree)... and we haven't given up on you. How do you know that your MHT has given up on you? & your GP? have you asked them directly? Usually people in those professions don't give up on their clientele... the profession(s) wouldn't exist then. What's going on? *more cuddles*

Am feeling like ****... want to binge... want to purge... want to cut... and I just want to ESCAPE this life that I'm living because it's so difficult. I am so tired of being asked why I'm so angry that I "can't" self destruct, why I'm so angry that I "have to" be healthy/happy/positive, etc., etc. :( I don't ****ing KNOW why, I just know that I am.

:crying:

Scarletdreamer 22-02-2010 03:47 PM

Wrote in my r/v thread & also posted in the ED forum, if anyone wants to take a look.

Probably not, but that's okay.

I'm not really that important anyway.

:(

MammaMia 22-02-2010 03:51 PM

Vicki, I care about you & I love you. So that's another person who does. I'm always here for you. *snuggles*

April *snuggles* YOU ARE IMPORTANT!!! I will try read your threads today sweetheart. I do care so much and I know others do too. Try stay safe please *cuddles again*

Scarletdreamer 22-02-2010 05:36 PM

*cuddles Helen* You're a right sweetheart... how are you doing today? feeling any better? ♥

I'm so triggered right now, and frustrated, and struggling. I hate my body. It's so nasty... I should probably post in my r/v thread about this but I want to get feedback. Maybe my blog on here. I'm sick of the comments I get on LJ... they make me think but I don't want to think, I just want to rant and get it out of my ****ing system. *cries*

I hate my life, hate my life, hate my life. It hurts so bad right now. I don't know what to do. I'm wearing dress clothes and they are girls' clothes which are much tighter than what I normally wear (sweats & baggy shirts) so I feel like a bloody elephant... hell, I want to cut so badly!!!!

:crying:

Sorry for being a mess.

*hides in a dark corner where she can be a mess without anyone noticing*

MammaMia 22-02-2010 06:36 PM

*cuddles April* Keep staying safe if you can sweet, I know it's really really really really hard right now

I'm doing badly too today. But that doesn't matter.

Imaginary_friend 22-02-2010 06:40 PM

hey guys
*cuddles Helen and April* sorry you're both feeling bad today. look after yourselves*hugs*
i'm checking in again. sorry haven't been around for a while....things have been a bit...well, a bit better but more manic and stressful. but i currently feel shiiiiiiit and need to stop thinking of ways to end it...it's not helping.
*sits in a corner*

MammaMia 22-02-2010 06:53 PM

*sits with Laura and gives hugs*

Scarletdreamer 22-02-2010 07:00 PM

*cuddles LauraFriend and Helen* Sorry you two are also feeling shitty. :(

I just want it to end. I am so sick of living. :crying: