RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Sefka 12-02-2010 08:57 PM

Waves at everyone (I'll cuddle later.) Curls up and immediately falls asleep.

PoisonedApple 12-02-2010 09:03 PM

In an attempt to cheer people up... To explain this conversation I need to say I'm trying to do my family tree and asked my father to have Grammie put post-it notes with the info on them on all her old family pictures (I use ancestry.com so I can add in the pics...) since no one else in the family has old pics or knows who's in the ones she has (and all of the ones from the date my grandparents married till my father was a teen were lost when my great uncle's basement flooded)... Well this task has taken a few months now and this is the email I got this morning:

So my mother says, "I'm done with the pictures, and now...", and I interrupt and say "I'll come over and get them" and she continues, "...I'll write the notes next."
Huh?
"What have you been doing so far?" I ask.
"Sorting them."

I burst out laughing... That was just too funny not to for me.
But I don't mind the wait (she's also finding documents) as I've been getting more family information as she goes...
Just thought I'd share my funny email... hope it make you guys smile :)

frenchhorn 12-02-2010 10:36 PM

*curls up crying in corner* such a stupid, failure of a freak. Triggered really badly.
I could really do with a hug right now, if its ok to ask.

NicolaRose 12-02-2010 10:45 PM

*hugs Frenchhorn gently* you are not a freak or failure
sorry you fel triggered.... Welli do too at the moment :(

PoisonedApple 12-02-2010 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NicoleRose (Post 2137276)
*hugs Frenchhorn gently* you are not a freak or failure
sorry you fel triggered....

^^this.

PoisonedApple 12-02-2010 10:48 PM

Do you want to talk about it Oliver?

frenchhorn 12-02-2010 10:57 PM

I fail at everything, even the thing I am meant to be good at I am terrible at.

Imaginary_friend 12-02-2010 11:39 PM

i hate myself. i wish i could just disappear. apparently everyone would be much better off without me.

SoMuchMore 12-02-2010 11:54 PM

*cuddles laurafriend* people would not be better without you, dont let yourself think that. what happened hun?

*cuddles oliver* you don't fail at everything. Hang in there.

*hugs crimson* that is pretty funny. Good luck with your family tree thing.

*hugs nicolerose* im sorry that your so stressed right now. try to do something nice for yourself. stay strong.

*hugs matt* Sorry that you are feeling so alone right now. Its hard, I feel the same way about people being happy all around me and doing good in life yet i'm just kinda stuck where i am feeling like a failure. That sucks that your friends arent being very supportive.

*cuddles april* i know i keep saying this but you have to keep fighting hun. I read your venting spot. Dont let your professor crush your dreams, if you want to be a therapist then u should follow what you want to do. It'll work out if it was meant to be, and until you find that out u just have to keep moving forward with what u feel is right.

*hugs helen* I hope that your head feels better.

As the hypocrite that I am, telling everyone to hang in there. I now must say that I don't want to hang in there much longer. Too stressed about everything. Not even managing not to SI at the moment. Nothing too bad.. its just kinda there i guess.

Imaginary_friend 12-02-2010 11:56 PM

*hugs Laura* sorry hun. i know what you mean about the SI. look after yourself *cuddles*

i just...my friends all think i'm being an idiot but have no idea how to help me. i have no idea what i want. i just know that at the moment i hate myself and my friends are getting pissed off with me.

shadowedsoul 13-02-2010 12:03 AM

argh i just want to die, cant handle much more. curls up and crys

Kahlia1981 13-02-2010 12:44 AM

*cuddles everyone*

I don't want to die ..... I just don't want to live anymore. The sentence that confused the hell out of the crisis team when I rang them yesterday.

My mood just won't lift .... I'm so over it. 9:45 in the morning and I'm already thinking of suicide. *sigh*

*disappears into the darkness*

MammaMia 13-02-2010 12:49 AM

*cuddles everyone*

Argh I'm so worried :/ My best friend reallllly needs help and I can't do much to help her :'( Please let him find her soon, please please please. :'(

quiet1 13-02-2010 03:40 AM

i cut. i liked it. i want to be done living now.
i suck at life.
*cries and locks self in bathroom*

Sefka 13-02-2010 06:42 AM

Hugs quiet 1 and frenchhorn - you don't suck or fail. But I know the feeling.
Hugs everyone else. But I have no words now.
I'm going back to bed.
<falls asleep>

Kahlia1981 13-02-2010 07:49 AM

*cuddles everyone*

It's officially 30 degrees C here ... and I'm shivering and getting goosebumps. Mood is still the same. It just makes it seem like nothing is worth it anymore if you know what I mean. Meh.

*curls up in a dark corner somewhere*

Kahlia1981 13-02-2010 08:33 AM

God... I just wrote my complaint to the Queensland Health Quality & Complaints commission about my last two hospitalisations. I'm now shaking like a leaf. I read it to my housemate to make sure it was okay. He said it was good. I asked for a formal apology from the Director of Mental Health and an assurance that the pdoc who was my consultant would never be my consultant again. I also told them that they couldn't forward my complaint on to the hospital because "it would be met with an aggressive defensive attitude on the part of the current Director of Mental Health which would effectively bias the investigation".

Man, oh, man. I've taken a Xanax so I should calm down shortly.

*hugs everyone the disappears into a corner to try and control the shaking*

inkyspider 13-02-2010 10:42 AM

I haven't been around in a long while, and i feel terrible coming back when i'm feeling shitty, but i figure this is better than any other option.
I just need a place to hide for a while.

*hides in a corner*

Imaginary_friend 13-02-2010 06:58 PM

*hugs Sefka* Hii :) hope the sleep helped. i wanna sleep....urgh. too much work. o wells.

*hugs Kahlia* your complaint sounds like a very good idea. they seem to have been fairly rubbish and not much help for you. *hugs* hope they listen to what you have to say.

*hugs Inkyspider* *hands a blanket and cookies* i like coming in here to hide for a while too.

*cuddles everyone else*

urgh. i'm soooo tired. but i'm going out again. i'm an idiot. and i told my friend how i felt and she said that she was having issues dealing with my problems as well as hers. so now i feel great. FFS. i now have no-one i can actually talk to. fab.
*cries and hides under a duvet* and yea a duvets the thing you put on your bed :) its waaaaarm

Sefka 13-02-2010 08:00 PM

<hugs Laura back> thanks :) I'm too sleepy.
<hugs Kahlia> good luck with the complaint.
<hugs Inkyspider> your picture is one of the cutest I've seen.

<falls asleep again>
Naps rule and duvets are the greatest inventions EVAR!