RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

~*forever_broken*~ 19-05-2008 11:57 PM

Katch, luv, I'm so sorry. I popped in and out a few times while doing research for a paper I have to write (10-14 pages:pinch:) for next Thursday. We love you sweetie, please stay... I need my Auntie *snuggles*

Helen I'm sorry you're having such a time of it. Stress is a bear. *hugs*

Emma, luv, I'm sorry you feel so used and at the end of your rope. *snuggles* you are such a support for so many and that gets tiering after a while. Please just take some Emma time... Even if it's just laying in bed staring at the ceiling (not very productive but I do it a lot *shrug*). Take care hun.
-----------------
Therapy SUCKED. For some reason, after asking about suicidal thoughts, cutting, and alcohol use, he started talking about guilt. Ok, not too bad, I already know I do guilt really well. Some how we got to graduation and what I was going to do after that... We talked about that for a while and then he asked me how it was for me in that moment. I told him I was a little on edge. When asked why I said it was because I don't like talking about graduation. That was really only part of it, something that irritated what was really beneath it. I wanted to tell him but I didn't. Finally I just told him. I am done. Just done. I can't explain it more than that. I'm just done... It's really rather matter of fact. The upsetting part is that, while I'm done... I'm really not. I'm still alive... And at this point I'm medicated well enough that I'm not sure I could kill myself. I even told him I wished I could stop taking my meds so I'd feel worse and be able to do it. It's just not fair. I am DONE!!! Why can't my life be over?:crying:

All that and I didn't wind up in hospital:blink:... I think maybe I should be though:crying: but there's no way I'm gonna tell anyone that (other than you lovely people).

*collapses in her corner and sobs* thank God I can cry in here because in real life I would love to... But can't:crying:

Auburn Shadow 19-05-2008 11:58 PM

*curls in a corner and cries*

*hugs everyone*

Sorry, I have no words...

~*forever_broken*~ 20-05-2008 12:01 AM

Oh and Jess, you can be in my famile...if you want...

~*forever_broken*~ 20-05-2008 12:08 AM

*hugs Hana*
No worries sweetie.

Auburn Shadow 20-05-2008 12:16 AM

*hugs back*

Thanks hun.

~*forever_broken*~ 20-05-2008 12:20 AM

Any time :-)

Detour. Derail 20-05-2008 12:23 AM

Allllllyyyyyyyyy *sends you big hugs*
cheer up sweety
love you
xxxxx

Katch 20-05-2008 12:30 AM

(((((Sorry everyone)))))
I will be back tomorrow - I'm thinking of you all though and hope you forgive me for getting upset. Thta's how it has always been in my real life and the thought of it being the same on here really scares me - i'm not confident - ever - and since actually sharing my story even though I am feeling a bit better I am so scared that I am going to suddenly fall so very hard and be totally lost in the pain and never be able to get up again. - Really sorry. Love you all and you mean so much to me.

MammaMia 20-05-2008 12:30 AM

*snuggles Ally*

I am fearing for a friend's safety, I think her relationship with her boyf is getting abusive =( Dunno what to do.

~*forever_broken*~ 20-05-2008 12:32 AM

*sigh* if only I could luv...
Much love

Detour. Derail 20-05-2008 12:32 AM

Katch sweetheart, its ok to get upset. I think everyone is having abit of a tough time at the moment but no one is ignoring you or anything..I'm certainly not!!
Even if you do fall down...we are here to help pick you up. Please take care of yourself.
Talk to you soon
Alexx
xxxxx

Automatik Teknicolour 20-05-2008 12:33 AM

Katch, take care of yourself
Talk to you soon *massive hugs*
xxxxx

Detour. Derail 20-05-2008 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hells (Post 775855)
*snuggles Ally*

I am fearing for a friend's safety, I think her relationship with her boyf is getting abusive =( Dunno what to do.

Is there no way you could maybe talk to her? ask her whats going on?
Maybe she doesn't realise...(i know how easy it can be to not realise a relationship is harmful to you) Just be there for her hunni....be open and there whenever she needs you...thats all you can do really :-(
*hugs*

effervescence 20-05-2008 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zedmeister (Post 774055)
Yeah I remember...I miss her...I'm...not sure how I'm doing...I'm trying? Yeah. That's what I keep saying. I'm trying I'm trying. And failing. And trying. And failing s'more.
*tries to curl up even smaller*
Just want it all to go away....

i know honey i miss her too (i moved away). i will say hi to her from you. i will tell her you are still here and still talking and still trying, ok?
take care

MammaMia 20-05-2008 12:51 AM

Alex, I did try talk to her and get her realise. Don't think it worked :( Funny how nobody made me see I was in two abusive relationships *cries*

*hides again*

effervescence 20-05-2008 12:54 AM

hi everyone.
this damn time difference makes it hard to reply to everyone, there's always about 5 pages and i DO read it but its just hard to keep up.

ally, have you had exam yet? if so how did it go?

susan im glad your friend will be ok.

katch, im sorry you are feeling a bit, left out? its just difficult to keep up.....hope you are feeling better today.

helen and alexx, how goes?

emma, i wish everyone would leave me alone too and stop needing me to pass stupid exams like chemistry. please stay safe honey.

*hugs to all*

-----------------

I feel awful today. there is nobody to talk to out of the 3 people i know at uni, they are all frantically studying for exams and dont want to talk. i should be revising, hell i should be at lectures, but i just cant. i hate that academic stuff is so important where really it means **** all, it doesnt matter, ts not whats important in life.
the only things that matter are the people you love, and being with them and having fun but i cant do that cos everyone i love is miles away.
and my cousin is still in hospital. he's been in 16 days now, and he still isnt gtting better. ****ing ****.

Detour. Derail 20-05-2008 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hells (Post 775931)
Alex, I did try talk to her and get her realise. Don't think it worked :( Funny how nobody made me see I was in two abusive relationships *cries*

*hides again*

It might take more time hun...abusive guys can be really manipulative. Just be there for her no matter what yeh?
Sometimes people dont know how to approach it...or dont know what signs to look for :(

Detour. Derail 20-05-2008 01:00 AM

Hey Chloe...you wanna talk in here hun?

I'm...ok...just..stupid stuff is sinking in... but anywayyyys.

effervescence 20-05-2008 01:08 AM

what stupid stuff?

i just had a rant in my thread about the state of the world. fuel prices and global warming and stuff. its really depressing me lately.

which is really annoying, cos its something i cant do anything about.

Detour. Derail 20-05-2008 01:14 AM

Due to housing inspectors surveying the house for this exchange...I've been kicked out of my room because its a "health risk" due to a lack of a window...so i have to sleep on a camp bed for the next 2 and a half monthes whilst mum uses my room for storage.
PLUS
she butted in AGAIN by talking to my bloody crisis team "leader" (using the term lightly because i hate her) and mum and dad had ANOTHER go at me for not involving them. I dont want them to be involved. I want to do this on my own. I CAN do it on my own. without them and their 'support' so on Thursday...I'm going to go to be appointment then discharge myself. End of.
The most annoying thing?...I would have had this beat 3 YEARS AGO had my mum not stuck her nose in. its like she's suffering more than me!! shes not the one carrying the mental and physical scars is she!!
I HATE HER ><
She STILL thinks I'm attention seeking....she can die for all I care....
As soon as I move out....I'm cutting them out of my life FOREVER