RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

hannahs04 04-12-2011 03:12 AM

((hugs))

Me too :(

Sorry i'm not much help :/

risenfromperdition 04-12-2011 05:04 AM

*hides in corner under blanket*

hannahs04 04-12-2011 06:34 AM

*wanders in and curls up a dark.safe corner*

((hugs)) for all who wants/needs one.

Doikers 04-12-2011 10:44 AM

*Morning Hugs Y'all* :)

one_step_closer 04-12-2011 11:25 AM

Morning.

hannahs04 04-12-2011 04:04 PM

G'mornin :)

Doikers 04-12-2011 05:08 PM

Hey Hannah :)

Billy! 04-12-2011 05:31 PM

*Cuddles everyone*

hannahs04 04-12-2011 05:47 PM

Hey-ya. How'r

hannahs04 04-12-2011 05:50 PM

*How're y'all?

Billy! 04-12-2011 05:52 PM

I'm good thanks, you?

Antebellum 04-12-2011 06:09 PM

*hugs everyone*

I haven't been in here in a while.

*curls up in the corner*

hannahs04 04-12-2011 07:04 PM

I'm hangin in.

Cazki 05-12-2011 01:56 AM

*Hugs everyone*

caiden 05-12-2011 07:06 AM

*HUGE HUGS FOR EVERYONE!* just checking in again, letting you all know that im still somehow managing to hang in there and keep myself outof the hosital lock up for now. not doin too good today. been expriencing unusual severe manic episode, severe agitation and irritability, excessive energy, racing thoughts, bad issues wth the voices again the last few days, and i feel like my marbles are being scattered off into every which wild direction they can roll to other than being firmly in place in my head where they belong. i feel like im slowly falling apart, losing touch with reality and my sanity ever so slowly yet a bit more with each day that passes me by. not sure really what to do about everything. scared to talk to my docs about everything because the doctors and nurse practitioners that im currently seeing for my mental heath care and management needs so far (to my knowledge anyways) have no idea, no clue whatsoever that i actually in fact also have multiple personalities along with everything else i have already accepted diagnoses of over the last several years. im afraid they wont understand me, so instead of treating me as they are now im worried they will want to lock me up inpatient in the state mental hospital. if i allowed that i would basically become a guinea pig and test study subject im afraid, because its unusual for someone with my unique condition to be able to be completely consciously aware of all of the other personalities. much less regularly carry on actual conversations between the different personalities and be able to make actual conscious decisions about which personalities will be allowed out, when they can come out, how long they will be allowed to remain out, and what all freedoms exactly they are given while they are out. i doubt anyone will be able to come up with any kind of useful advice or suggestions for my different unique situation. and thats ok. we do still however appreciate all of your support as we struggle through some difficult issues going on in our life. and if there are any of you out there dealing with similiar situations and issues, we sure would really love a chance to speak with you. we think it might help make us feel a little better about things, and make dealing with our issues a little simpler for us if we knew we truly werent alone in our daily struggle with life as we try to maintain an appearance of being normal and able to still be a "normal" functioning member of the society around us in which we live in these days. anyways, thanks all for listening to me ramble on long enough to get that off our mind. i felt i had to tell somebody what is going on or i was going to explode. and unfortunately, out of those few people that ARE actually aware of our conditions and struggles, nobody will be available for us to talk to about anything for at least a few more days. so you will most likely be seeing a lot of us over the next few coming days, and maybe even slowly get to know us a little. anyways, i hope all of you take very good care of yourselves, and as always, try your very best to stay as truly safe as is humanly possible and within your abilities to have any control over until i am next able to come check in and check on how everyone is doing. thanks for just being here for us. you may not realize it sometimes, but you are truly appreciated and we are ever so grateful that you are here with us in the first place. we dont see any way we would be able to be as highly stable and functioning as we have been able to manage if it were not for us having all the help we receive from all of you wonderful people. try to keep your spirits up, and just remember one thing. when times come that seem to be your darkest, you are still not alone. there will always be at least one of us right there beside you to help shine a little bit of light to help lead the way through difficult days.

Doikers 05-12-2011 11:27 AM

*Hugs Y'all*

m0nk 05-12-2011 11:25 PM

*cleans up crisps and crunches on the floor after the gingerbread party*

Doikers 06-12-2011 11:22 AM

*Hugs Monk*

PoisonedApple 06-12-2011 11:13 PM

*sneaks in and leave hugs, things to nom and a heap of blankies, pillows and plushies*

Billy! 06-12-2011 11:46 PM

*Curls up in corner.*