RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kahlia1981 05-01-2009 05:50 AM

Perhaps it's time to find any positives that you can in the situation ... any good feelings et cetera. Always here for you Dayna.

Damnation. 05-01-2009 05:53 AM

He does still love me. But he's got a lot of stress on, he's confused, he's worried..

...But he said he still loves me. Even if he's got to sort through his head at some point ._.

Kahlia1981 05-01-2009 06:17 AM

Dayna, I'm glad. Hang in there ...

Damnation. 05-01-2009 06:22 AM

I am. My mood is yo-yoing fairly badly at the moment, but I'm safe

mouse in darkness 05-01-2009 06:23 AM

Sorry Dayna if I could offer advice on that I woul but I have really bad luck when it comes to love sorry. *Safe and suportive hugs*.

mouse in darkness 05-01-2009 06:24 AM

Sorry Dayna if I could offer advice on that I woul but I have really bad luck when it comes to love sorry. *Safe and suportive hugs*. My internet is driving

Damnation. 05-01-2009 06:26 AM

It seems I do too! I really thought things would work out with him, but I guess I can't truly stop worrying until he's had time to sort his mind out

Kahlia1981 05-01-2009 06:30 AM

Can I just say ... Ahhh, men! *throws hands up in the air*

Damnation. 05-01-2009 06:30 AM

Lmao. I agree XD

Snuffles 05-01-2009 08:08 AM

ohh..... nothing... to whoever asked before.... I guess...

*shrugs*

mouse in darkness 05-01-2009 08:52 AM

*Sneaks out of denial tent and hugs Katie tightly*

I agree with the whole men are frustraiting kahlia. *Hugs*

Just don't loose hope Dayna *hugs*

*Hugs to all who need/want/accept them. Sneaks back into denial tent*

MammaMia 05-01-2009 09:48 AM

It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cold :(

But we have snow :D :D :D :D

mouse in darkness 05-01-2009 10:50 AM

*Pokes head out of denial tent* Cool snow, never seen it. Wish I could. Hope you are having fun in the snow Helen. *Pops back into the denial tent leaving hugs and hot chocolate for all*:wow:

ravynsoul 05-01-2009 12:14 PM

*Hugs all*

Katrica - Hi, nice to meet you! How are things going today?

Nicole - *offers lots and lots of hugs* Don't have much to offer now, but I'm listening.

Katie - How are you doing now?

Dayna - from reading here, it looks like you had a conversation with your friend... how are you feeling now? *hugs*

Emma - *cuddles* What's wrong Emma?

Kahlia - how are you feeling today?

Helen - Snow! sweet :) How much snow do you have?

zowie 05-01-2009 12:54 PM

*Hugs Dayna* How are you feeling at the moment?

Gee it's been busy in here, feel like I've missed loads :P

My friend finally replied to one of my texts. On new years day she replied with a snide comment about how I didn't help enough to clean up the sick.
She's replied to tell me she can't come out with me. She avoided my phone calls on Saturday night, and I know she did because I phoned her three times and when I asked my mate to phone her she answered straight away.
I think she didn't come out because I was there. There was a pause in the conversation where my other mate said 'uh yeah she is, there's a bunch of us here' and then she said she wasn't coming. Can't help but think she'd said 'is Arwen there?'

Sigh.

mouse in darkness 05-01-2009 12:55 PM

*Hugs ravyn back* Thank you:Wink:

Zowie am sorry your friend is treating you like this. *hugs*

Accidentally Abstract 05-01-2009 04:26 PM

I'm in one of those 'states' where all I feel like doing is lying in bed.
I've got a few things which need doing, but all I feel like doing is lying here.
It's also all I've done today so far. =\

Love & hugs to all. x

Accidentally Abstract 05-01-2009 06:38 PM

Aww I'm sorry you're feeling the same way today.
I managed to get up & bathed & dressed. Go me. =]

Mary Anne 05-01-2009 08:39 PM

Hi everyone,

sorry I have been so rubbish at supporting recently, I am having trouble just putting one foot in front of the other just now.

Had to delete his number today as it is just too much for me now.
Feel totally empty and worthless.

Even the denial tent doesn't help

*hugs everyone*

Damnation. 05-01-2009 10:33 PM

Helen: ;o Nice. Enjoy that snow!

Ravyn: Yeah, we finally had the talk we needed. I still feel terrible though ;-;

Zowie: *Hugs back* I'm sorry to hear that you're getting such trouble off your mates >___O

Lucy: Mmm, I know what you mean. I hardly want to do anything today, either

Kat: >__< *Hugs tightly*

Mary Anne: Don't worry about it, it's perfectly understandable. But I'm glad to hear that you've gotten rid of his number. I might not know your situation, but I've read enough to get the impression that the less contact with him, the better *hugs*

*Hugs anyone she missed*

Like I said earlier, I feel. Like. ****. I think I had a mini-breakdown last night or something. I think all the pain about this whole ****ing situation that I'd kept more or less to myself came tumbling out. After our conversation, my mood kept swinging dramatically. I was fine one minute, then blinking back tears the next. And I was okay when I came offline to get ready to go to bed, and sort of crumpled. Kept struggling with horrible thoughts of suicide again, as well x________x.

Went into the living room, and the tears just started. And I cried. And cried. And cried. ****, I actually ended up collapsing to my knees and clinging onto the Goddamn armchair just for something to hold, and sobbed myself stupid. I could hardly stop.

I don't have trouble with crying. I well up, and tears fall easily, but it's just crying for more than a few minutes that I have trouble with. It tends to stop after five, tops, and it's really rare when I cry for more than that. Last night, I must've sobbed for about half a ****ing hour. I ended up walking around the house sniffling and ****, praying my housemate couldn't hear. Only calmed down when I finally got into bed, and then couldn't sleep, and the tears started again. Not as bad, but even so x_x. So yeah, I'm irritable thanks to lack of sleep, and I just generally feel like absolute ****ing ****.

[/Long post is long]