RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 25-06-2008 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Auburn Shadow (Post 875607)
Tis a problem indeed. I have the same problem actually :s partly why I'm not doing much this summer...

Hmm, yeah getting a job sounds like a good idea.

I hate trying to get a job man, feels like too hard sometimes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pomegranate (Post 875722)
I want to be unconcious. Have drunk the best part of two bottles of wine to make this happen but not working. I have to go and get confirmation of the fact I have failed an exam and consequently my entire first year of university tomorrow. Not looking forward to it at all. My Dad is going to go mental. He already said if I have failed anything then I am getting a job and moving out. Do I look ****ing stable enough to be sorting all that out? No! So, yeah, great.

Hopefully Emma you won't have faled anything and you've done much better than you think sweetheart. You know we believe in you. x

Hana, Jess, *snuggles* Keep fighting? Please?

farawayfairy 25-06-2008 03:24 PM

*cuddles Auburn Shadow and <alive>*

Please don't give up both of you *hugs*

blondiebear 25-06-2008 03:36 PM

*cuddles hana and jess*

Hana, I didn't know you were in AA. Me too. Keep up the good work sister in sobriety!

Pomegranate 25-06-2008 04:11 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

I PASSED, I FRIGGIN PASSED!!!! Ok, this may seem small but I PASSED my first year at uni! I genuinely thought I had failed, I was looking at alternative unis/courses/jobs etc etc. BUT I PASSED!!!!!!!!! YYYYYAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!

MammaMia 25-06-2008 04:12 PM

I TOLD YOU EMMA =D

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*jumps around very happy*

MammaMia 25-06-2008 04:41 PM

I was tidying up, went to move two glasses, they both fell to the floor, one smashed and caught me, instead of cleaning it up....I made it slightly worse. WTF was I thinking? Ah well slip ups happen.....3 weeks isn't getting thrown away.

I wanted to cry. I ALWAYS want to cry when I smash a plate or whatever, still upsets me to this day :S Pathtic Helen.

Slip 25-06-2008 04:51 PM

*Checks back in - drags doona & a cuppa hot choclate over to the corner*

Auburn Shadow 25-06-2008 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blondiebear (Post 876468)
Hana, I didn't know you were in AA. Me too. Keep up the good work sister in sobriety!

Yeah, only recently joined, but it's helping so much. Really.

Had a nap (for 3 hours....?) earlier. Kinda helped slightly but... I don't really feel much better. I wish it was like it used to be, seeing them all every day, but then I wouldn't know the guys in Wycombe so.... I dunno, I just hate not seeing anyone.

-----------------------------------------------

Well done Emma! That's great! *huge hugs*

Helen, I feel exactly the same when I smash a plate, glass or whatever. Slip ups do happen, sweetie, and we've just got to push past them and just do the best we can. Take care of it though, yeah?

*hugs decayed_elegance* sup sweetie?

MammaMia 25-06-2008 05:36 PM

Quote:

wouldn't know the guys in Wycombe
Do you mean High Wycombe?? =D If not then my bad hehee. Only when me & Emma were driving down to Kent, we were near London and there's this place I regonise so much, it's just before High Wycombe (which is before London) and it only turns out BOTH me & Emma used to live there around the same time. Spoooooooooooooky or what? =)

Auburn Shadow 25-06-2008 05:44 PM

Hehe, yeah I did indeed mean High Wycombe. Am at uni there :) Spooky indeed! Small world, much?

MammaMia 25-06-2008 05:51 PM

Ok this is gettin scary :|

VERY small world =\

I miss High Wycombe so muchhhhhhhh :(

blondiebear 25-06-2008 06:02 PM

I feel like such a foreigner.
I love my husband but wish he'd get out the door to work. Interferes with mine. Not that I'm working today exactly. I am so enjoying my time off.

Auburn Shadow 25-06-2008 06:17 PM

*hugs you both*

Glad you're enjoying your time off, Susan. :)

I miss High Wycombe too, but more just the people I met there. Wycombe can get too... busy for me. You should visit it again sometime, you heard about the new shopping centre there?

MammaMia 25-06-2008 06:26 PM

I'm also glad you're enjoying it Susan :)

Nooooo I hadn't heard about the new shopping centre. I miss the people more than the place too tbh :) I really wanna visit =[

zowie 25-06-2008 07:52 PM

Cut last night because my partner wouldn't stay.

shadowedseraph 25-06-2008 07:55 PM

Crawls in and hides under a blankie in the corner, please someone make it all stop *hugs zowie*

MammaMia 25-06-2008 10:05 PM

*hugs you both*

I just had a very random add on facebook, then realised it's somebody I know through my mum, it's a collegue of hers. Great stuff, perhaps I should watch what I write in my fb status from now on though? :( Well I have to be careful as it is sometimes, but even if he saw anything about me feeling sucidical for example....I doubt he'd tell my mum? LOL!

shadowedseraph 25-06-2008 10:11 PM

*Hugs Hells back*

MammaMia 25-06-2008 10:44 PM

I like hugs oh yes :)

Hmmm I'm all over the place, my mood is going :(

1ofmany 25-06-2008 10:44 PM

I am back to sit in my courner for the night, not hiding yet.