RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

blondiebear 04-06-2008 04:25 AM

*hugs Ku* *hugs Ally*

Ku, you are welcome to help from us. It is fine for you to ask for help, by doing that you are on the path to recovery.

I just dropped by to say that my better half has put up the second group of photos up today and the link is in my travel log thread. No barfing please there may be a photo of me in there. You gotta admit that my hair is beautiful, even totally wind blown!

effervescence 04-06-2008 06:12 AM

haha modest susan :p
*runs off to find the pic of you and oggle at your hair*

~*forever_broken*~ 04-06-2008 07:29 AM

*pokes Emma back* lol
I'm still behind on my work though I think I'll be able to catch up tomorrow.. As to how I am... I think I need some CBT lol, try and change this negative way of thinking. It's just I can't see my future any more, not even the immediate future, and what little I do see doesn't look like anything I want... *sigh* I'm probably just stupid and picky *shrug*

*retreats to her corner to stare vacantly at the ceiling until she falls asleep*

MammaMia 04-06-2008 07:46 AM

*leaves hugs for everyone*

I find out today if my best friend is leaving the damm country for 3 months *tries not to cry*

*sighs*

Jetforce 04-06-2008 07:53 AM

*cuddles helen*
I'm sorry to hear that....i hope u guys have a big good bye celebration party :-)

irkeninvader 04-06-2008 10:23 AM

Susan your hair is lovely!

Ally, I have a really hard time picturing the future too - what makes you think you're being stupid and picky?

Helen, will you still be able to stay in touch with your friend while she's out of the country if she goes?

Katch, I've replied to your other threads but if you ever need some help and you're still not getting replies to your mails you can always PM me and I'll reply when I get online.

And Zowie, I can't believe what your boss said to you about your bandage after she told you that she SI's too!

Sorry, bit behind... no one is ever here when I am :S Don't mean to miss anyone out, my brain feels a bit like a seive this morning lol

*leaves hugs and feel-good-non-fattening-chocolate for anyone who wants/needs them*

MammaMia 04-06-2008 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetforce (Post 818334)
*cuddles helen*
I'm sorry to hear that....i hope u guys have a big good bye celebration party :-)

*cuddles you back* I'm sure she'll have a party or something. I'm hoping to send her last night with her, go to the airport, and then go to college (I'm still seeing Jane every week). Then go to the pinic :thumbup: But we'll see what happens!

Quote:

Originally Posted by irkeninvader (Post 818522)
Helen, will you still be able to stay in touch with your friend while she's out of the country if she goes?

I sure will, just won't be the same obv. We'll see

:hop::hop::hop::hop::hop::hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop:
:hop:GUESS WHO HAS FINISHED THEIR EXAMS? COLLEGE IS OVER!!!!!:hop:
:hop::hop::hop::hop::hop::hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop:

irkeninvader 04-06-2008 11:45 AM

Ah well that's something then :) Yay for your exams being over! Damn, I miss the days of summer holidays...

Margo 04-06-2008 11:48 AM

God i havent been in here for ages. I havent read anyones posts, but i just felt the urge to

PULL A MOON AT YOU ALL AND START A WATER FIGHT!!!!!

*squirts everyone*

irkeninvader 04-06-2008 11:51 AM

:shocked: Oh my, I've never seen a penguin moon before!

*wonders what she has just been squirted with*

*turns on the garden hose...*

MammaMia 04-06-2008 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irkeninvader (Post 818675)
Ah well that's something then :) Yay for your exams being over! Damn, I miss the days of summer holidays...

Yaaaay indeeed!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninjapenguin (Post 818684)
God i havent been in here for ages. I havent read anyones posts, but i just felt the urge to

PULL A MOON AT YOU ALL AND START A WATER FIGHT!!!!!

*squirts everyone*

I'm shocked at you!!!! *finds a bucket of ice cold water and throws it at you* :-p

*Just DON'T get the tent wet* :tongue2:

Margo 04-06-2008 01:18 PM

*hose pipes the tent*

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

*sticks ice cubes in helens pants*

blondiebear 04-06-2008 01:47 PM

It is time to head westward, towards home. Sigh. Through the San Juan Mountains of southwest Colorado, some of the prettiest country I know. actually it isn't pretty, it is spectacular. So is the country between here and there.

I'm again looking at the view west along the canyon of the canyon of the Arkansas river.

Hooks up a hose to the flooding Arkansas river. That stuff is snow melt! Aims it at penguin.

~*forever_broken*~ 04-06-2008 01:53 PM

*pokes head out of the tent and throws a water balloon at Matthew*

SOME of us are trying to deny everything right now and it's pretty hard when the tent is wet lol

*throws more water balloons and then attempts to continue on with her uni work*

Detour. Derail 04-06-2008 01:59 PM

>.<
I hate bedtime.
Hate sleeping.
Hate dreams.
I'm just...gonna start staying up all night again until I'm to worn out to dream.

MammaMia 04-06-2008 02:10 PM

I hate sleep at the moment =(
*snuggles Alex*

*super dries the tent, JUST for Ally to deny everything ;)*

Margo 04-06-2008 02:17 PM

*packs snow in blondies bra*
^^^now THATs wot i call snow cones!!!

*squirts water pistols up everyone in denials noses*

Detour. Derail 04-06-2008 02:21 PM

Oh my :|
We're under attack O.o

blondiebear 04-06-2008 02:23 PM

Snow Cones? Try a snow drift in the great plains!

Throws a snowball at penguin bum.

I just started a thread about fathers day. Please read and reply?

~*forever_broken*~ 04-06-2008 02:26 PM

*gags on the water from Matthews water pistol, shoots him a dirty look and massive hugs Helen for drying the tent*

:Sticking Out Tongue:

Geez Matthew, sure it's safe to great a riot in a psych ward ;-)?

*throws marshmallows at Matthew in an attempt to defend the tent*

I was never very good at water fights lol