RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

misskitty112 03-01-2011 01:23 AM

*hugs Laura, Sarah, and Ian*

I really don't know what to do at this point.

SparkleKitten 03-01-2011 01:34 AM

Whats wrong Felicia?

MammaMia 03-01-2011 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ribenalion (Post 2637335)
She keeps telling me that I don't have anything wrong with me, I'm just making it all up for attention and a reason as to why I'm fat. I hate it here. I hate her.

Just ignore her. You know the truth sweetheart *cuddles* You're not fat at all. We're all here for you xx

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallinstar0317 (Post 2637345)
*spies sarah, ian, helen, and kitty* hello all of you!

*hugs everyone*

Family still here, snuck off for a few seconds in my room though. And of course there is drama... can't get through a family get together without a fight.

Hope everyone is okay as can be.

*cuddles lots* Sorry there's drama :( I hope things don't get too heated. Sorry I haven't replied to your PM yet xx

*hugs Ian back*

SparkleKitten 03-01-2011 01:38 AM

I love you. Seriously. Thankyou. xx

frenchhorn 03-01-2011 01:38 AM

*hugs all*

PsychoKitty2010 03-01-2011 01:39 AM

-hugs helen, oliver, and sarah- Sorry there's not much I can say to help right now. Hugs are about as good as it gets.

-curls up in her dark corner and stares out into the abyss and snuggles a protective teddy bear, hoping it will do its magic-

SparkleKitten 03-01-2011 01:40 AM

*snuggles Kitty* I'm here for you

Hey Oliver, how you doing?

PsychoKitty2010 03-01-2011 01:49 AM

-whispers- Can I just die now..?

Cazki 03-01-2011 01:53 AM

Thanks Helen. *Walks away in to the corner and hides*

SparkleKitten 03-01-2011 01:55 AM

No Kitty, I need you. You're going through similar things to me and I wish I could help but I love you. *snuggles tightly*

PsychoKitty2010 03-01-2011 02:00 AM

Ian you are welcome to come join Sarah and I in this corner. There's plenty of room for you too. Just thought I'd offer.

-snuggles with sarah and sighs- I jus dont know how much longer I can tolerate it. I dont even live with her anymore and she still acts as though she can control me. I have told her she cant but she wont stop until she wins. Then she would just find something else to bitch about.

-takes in a deep breath- sorry mom...I'm not perfect. I'm far from it. I get it...I'm a complete failure at anything and everything. -sighs again-

frenchhorn 03-01-2011 02:01 AM

No Kitty you can't die, no one here can

SparkleKitten 03-01-2011 02:09 AM

Oh Kitty :( I wish I could help *curls up in corner*

ljmeep 03-01-2011 02:14 AM

*gives hugs back*

Man I've been busy all frickin day. I'm still not done either! I'm just taking a small break to repair a baby blanket for the boys.. o.O then it's back to work... la te da :)

SparkleKitten 03-01-2011 02:15 AM

Having fun dear?

ljmeep 03-01-2011 02:24 AM

I'm not sure if the "having fun dear?" was directed to me or not.. but I'll answer anyway... lol

Not at all! I hate cleaning... the laundry keeps reproducing so fast I can't keep up with it (I cloth diaper so that's a large part of it), and it seems as soon as i finish cleaning something I'm back at it with in an hour or so (the joys of having small children)... lol :P But I am getting it done ... even if it is slow going... and that makes me feel good.

PsychoKitty2010 03-01-2011 02:29 AM

-hugs kelly- sorry you are so busy.

-curls up next to sarah- its ok. I understand. I honestly dont even know if theres any help or hope for me anymore. :(

ljmeep 03-01-2011 02:32 AM

it's k, kitty... just a fact of life.. I've been putting off repairing this blanket for over a month now... it feels good to get it done now.. and it's a good break

FlyingNy 03-01-2011 02:34 AM

*Hugs Kitty, Sarah, Oliver, Kelly, Ian, Laura and Felicia*

Kitty, Sarah, neither of you are what they say you are. Some people just don't realise how much their words can hurt people, or else, they're too ignorant to care. People who don't experiece mental illness rarely understnad. They think that it's all in the person's head, and whereas that may be, they don't understand that it's not as simple as talking yourself out of it. It's a disorder that takes a lot of strength and courage to overcome. And Sarah, it says so much about you that you've found the strength to see that your mum is nothing more than a bully, and you are not everything she says you are. Kitty, you can fight it too. You don't have to believe what they tell you, it's not true and they have no right to say it. You're beautiful, both of you. I feel this is the moment for a little Christina Aguilera.

MammaMia 03-01-2011 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ribenalion (Post 2637386)
I love you. Seriously. Thankyou. xx

Assuming this was directed at me, I love you too *cuddles*

Quote:

Originally Posted by frenchhorn (Post 2637387)
*hugs all*

*hugs Oliver* How you doing?

Quote:

Originally Posted by PsychoKitty2010 (Post 2637391)
-hugs helen, oliver, and sarah- Sorry there's not much I can say to help right now. Hugs are about as good as it gets.

-hugs Kitty- It's okay if you can't help much, just doing hugs is still great and much needed by everybody. Well usually, as I know some people can't accept hugs, or can't always.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PsychoKitty2010 (Post 2637410)
-whispers- Can I just die now..?

No.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monsoon (Post 2637415)
Thanks Helen. *Walks away in to the corner and hides*

*finds and hugs Ian* What's wrong Ian?

Quote:

Originally Posted by IceQueenHasAHeart (Post 2637464)
*Hugs Kitty, Sarah, Oliver, Kelly, Ian, Laura and Felicia*

Kitty, Sarah, neither of you are what they say you are. Some people just don't realise how much their words can hurt people, or else, they're too ignorant to care. People who don't experiece mental illness rarely understnad. They think that it's all in the person's head, and whereas that may be, they don't understand that it's not as simple as talking yourself out of it. It's a disorder that takes a lot of strength and courage to overcome. And Sarah, it says so much about you that you've found the strength to see that your mum is nothing more than a bully, and you are not everything she says you are. Kitty, you can fight it too. You don't have to believe what they tell you, it's not true and they have no right to say it. You're beautiful, both of you. I feel this is the moment for a little Christina Aguilera.

YouTube - Christina Aguilera- Beautiful (with lyrics)

I agree with your post so so so much.